Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,744 members, 7,817,055 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:24 AM

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts (36422 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by FEGNO: 2:06am On Jun 22, 2019
The major undoing of the country called Nigeria is the fact that we do not like to hear the truth. If IPOB's effort at setting up a vigilante group culminated in it proscription, then why would Miyeti Allah, a blood thirsty and well documented terrorist group and so declared by the UN and almost all western powers except the Buhari led Federal Government want to set up a vigilante group in the same South E East

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 2:07am On Jun 22, 2019
Elijahnonso1:
God the most high will hear the cries of of his people.
By the Grace of Chukwuokikeabiama umu Chinese (Biafra people) will soon gain their freedom.

Long live the people's leader His Excellency Dr. Nnamdi Okwu Kanu (crown Prince of Afaraukwu Ibekwu Kingdom Umahia Biafra.
lekwa onya...delusion!!!!
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 22, 2019
chris31:

We have heard u pls can u now shut up?
No wonder
umahi has also dropped his e warriors online to cover up.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 2:57am On Jun 22, 2019
AfonjaConehead:

Whatever. Don't dare speak of Nnamdi Kanu again that 4kn way,huh?
next
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Unrated900(m): 4:28am On Jun 22, 2019
Same shit ojukwu said.... but He later Fled...... cowards everywhere in the east.. another one up there on the run... but he keeps his mouth running overseas motherfucking Coward..

IPOB is a terrorist any action taking by this idiotic groups should be dealt with ruthlessly.

Government I order you to shoot us we IPOB at sight when ever we try to put this country in jeopardy

I repeat shoot us

Monkey

People

Trying to destroy this so called great country

They are in Ghana Malaysia destroying the image of the country

Signed by me

Emeka igbodike
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Unrated900(m): 4:31am On Jun 22, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

Seems your brain is on freeze. A 5yr old kid will make more sense than you, you just wrote like a person with brain deformity.

I always wonder why most of Buhari supporters are dullards.

Why are you pained

So this animal called Nnamdi kanu still have the mouth and temerity to talk.

He should direct his press statement to his fellow criminal European gangsters.

Ipob is a terrorist organization and remain proscribed
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by malakaimoscondo: 4:33am On Jun 22, 2019
Zikora1000:
Our govs should know that an average igbo man is king in his home, they are using diplomatic approach but we the youths are telling them squarely not to dare! We will not tolerate it! Nigeria cannot survive another civil war. At the end of it all, we will all go our different ways. Igbos are the strongest and bravest fighters in the entire Africa! Ndi Fulani, be warned,!
yet Igbo has never won any war....fulani are conquerer.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by karma2000: 4:41am On Jun 22, 2019
Southeast Governors ate weaklings
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Unrated900(m): 4:43am On Jun 22, 2019
Inteltower:

your own stupidity is from the barren plains of ignorance.
you think Nigeria is south Africa (God bless Mandela)

ask M.k Abiola his experience standing his ground & not fleeing to restrategize when he is election as president was annulled.

I like to see you in kanu's situation & see what decision you will take.

Fools like you

Let him come to Nigeria

And stop giving you his slaves order from afar

Signed by me Emeka igbodike

Idiot
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 4:53am On Jun 22, 2019
deltateam:

No sane human would agree with such outrageous demand. How can someone killing you, ask to be given rights to weild guns and protect you. Won't they wake up one night and massacre an entire state? I know some south east governors could be irresponsible but I don't believe yet they are entirely senseless.

i dont think so too....

i dont think they are interested in chaos....

makes no sense atal....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by cjrane: 4:55am On Jun 22, 2019
Our people should mobilize NOW and secretly track these people and their activities.

No need to talk on the pages of internet. Just quietly track them and act decisively instantaneously if they ever kill our people anywhere. You can always respond on another target for the killings in one area.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by MetaPhysical: 5:24am On Jun 22, 2019
Zikora1000:
Our govs should know that an average igbo man is king in his home, they are using diplomatic approach but we the youths are telling them squarely not to dare! We will not tolerate it! Nigeria cannot survive another civil war. At the end of it all, we will all go our different ways. Igbos are the strongest and bravest fighters in the entire Africa! Ndi Fulani, be warned ,!

Yinmu! grin
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by FairAdvocate(m): 5:49am On Jun 22, 2019
MetaPhysical:

Yinmu! grin
you have Yinmu with you.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Yujin(m): 6:11am On Jun 22, 2019
mvem:
honestly speaking if they want it they will get it. What will you do?.... Shout and wail or pray..... Just hope the leaders don't compromise that's all
We aren't defeatist like you guys. Every Igbo man knows how we are wired. Keep your non-challant attitude to yourself!

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Yujin(m): 6:14am On Jun 22, 2019
Unrated900:

Fools like you

Let him come to Nigeria

Idiot
Disgusting impostor! Crawl back to the crevice from where came.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by wickyyolo: 6:41am On Jun 22, 2019
tsdarkside:

look....i completly disagree with miyetti bullshitt proposal....

but completly loosing your head and going behind that halfcast is insane....

All what he has spoken about Nigeria is true.

Niger Delta Republic is a goal

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Inteltower: 6:54am On Jun 22, 2019
Unrated900:

Fools like you

Let him come to Nigeria

Idiot

its clear how myopic you are

I can't even grab one word from your gibberish
stop deviating & argue reasonably..respond to my question you daft individual

all bunch of nonsense uttered with nothing to Justify his challenging NK to come back.

some cacafonus error you are
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by guvngige: 7:05am On Jun 22, 2019
tsdarkside:
someboby should tell this fool halfcast to shvt the fvck up....

we nigerians can deal with this matter alone....

We? Which Nigerians?
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by guvngige: 7:08am On Jun 22, 2019
By tomorrow, buhari will set up a committee for the Fulani vigilante in the south east.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by amaben2020(m): 7:13am On Jun 22, 2019
Can't wait for a bloody civil war!
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 7:39am On Jun 22, 2019
Unrated900:

Why are you pained

You're all nothing but devils.
If IPOB is a terrorist organization like you said, then what are we going to call herdsmen?? Why isn't the government calling the herdsmen terrorist

IPOB who has not harm anyone/anything or caused violence is a terrorist?

but herdsmen who have been destroying lives and properties, butchering young children like animals, kidnapping people, rapping people are not terrorists?
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 7:52am On Jun 22, 2019
omerukokwuru:
the word is sub-humans

Yea, sub-humans is the proper dictionary word but it neither conveys the gravity nor real intention of what i want.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by SmartMen: 8:00am On Jun 22, 2019
eagleeye2:

That halfcast has been speaking truth to power since 2014. Most of his predictions has come true.
He may have started on the wrong footing by insulting other tribes especially the Yoruba. But that speaks the truth to power. It's high time people began to pay attention to the message and leave the messenger.
God bless you. He started on the wrong foot but I am sure he has learned.

I will suggest he start trying to get Ipob into politics to fill them in sensitive positions in order to drive home the agenda.

I was never a fan of him because of his insults of other tribes.

But let's see how it goes.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by SmartMen: 8:02am On Jun 22, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Stop being deceived.
you are evil. Get out of here.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by LLobiorah: 8:30am On Jun 22, 2019
A stupid proposal, that would never see the light of the day, and some people are going gaga.

People self!
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 8:53am On Jun 22, 2019
LLobiorah:
A stupid proposal, that would never see the light of the day, and some people are going gaga.

People self!

Will you shut up or you think people don't know what's happening or how it started.

You guys really need to tell us igbos where una belong. Whether you with us or against us.

People are going Gaga imagine nonsense when it was all planned by Dave Umahi to test ground. There are many things you need to verify before writing rubbish.

That statement didn't just emanate by macban but was secretly sponsored by Dave Umahi...His fall will be deadlier than that of okorocha.

Hypocrites and betrayals.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by achi4u(m): 8:58am On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Thank you.

meanwhile Miyetti Allah has endorsed umahi for presidency.

Is there something ebonyi state is not telling us?

I keep telling igbos that if we are not careful with Ebonyi state, one day( I pray it never comes) they will declare jihad in Igboland.

ekwensu kpo gi oku
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by achi4u(m): 9:05am On Jun 22, 2019
kingzizzy:
Dave Umahi is a terrorist
Na ur papa be terrorist
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by EmekaBlue(m): 9:06am On Jun 22, 2019
Unacceptable foreal.

R they mad
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by achi4u(m): 9:09am On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Will you shut up or you think people don't know what's happening or how it started.

You guys really need to tell us igbos where una belong. Whether you with us or against us.

People are going Gaga imagine nonsense when it was all planned by Dave Umahi to test ground. There are many things you need to verify before writing rubbish.

That statement didn't just emanate by macban but was secretly sponsored by Dave Umahi...His fall will be deadlier than that of okorocha.

Hypocrites and betrayals.
Always shooting at the air,you have never make sense in all ur life.
Were you there to know what happened instead u are hiding from one village and typing rubbish.

udele rie gi
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 9:11am On Jun 22, 2019
achi4u:
ekwensu kpo gi oku

May God forgive you for unnecessary curses.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Southwest APC Bars Dino Melaye From Zone / Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter / Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.