Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,747 members, 7,817,063 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts (36423 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 4:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

warship

see the guy who has been fronting himself as an igbo man speaking igbo upandan, and tomorrow, you will see some people calling him an igbo man and ascribing any büllshït that comes out of the stinking mouth of this wicked hateful satanic clowning bumbling ignoramus to we, the great igbos!!!

how can the statements "3 million biafrans" and "died like flies" come out in the same sentence from an igboman's mouth?!!!

there are many of his kind on nairaland and their sole job is to make as many enemies as possible for we, the great igbos, by ALL means!!!

but God pass them ALL!!!

biafra must come!!!
...am trying to tell him why war is no option for any reason....and who is fronting as an igbo man? ....how will someone sane wants to go to war... Even tsun zu for "art of war" a book of tactical ways in battle expressly says, war should be avoided at all cost. By 3 million dieing like flies am trying to tell him the result of a costly war. Don't be offended, you misread the context
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by MetaPhysical: 4:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
He said: “The Fulani Youth Vigilant body will be working with the security, the neighborhood watch or vigilante to ensure security in all communities, as it was done in Enugu state.

Fulani vigilante had been on ground and part of security force in the capital of Biafra for many months. What the fck is Kanu talking about?

Ngelzerma is only sharing that they will expand the operation in Enugu to cover entire SE. Why are Ibos on internet disturbing us with noise? Where were you when Miyetti Allah was authorized to form vigilante in Enugu?
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 5:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
you are not fronting as an igboman yet you have been writing igbo all over the place without stating what tribe you come from categorically even to the igboman, warship, who you were e-battling with before I showed you up?!!

is that not the same way you wicked souls say that the first coup was an "igbo" coup but later say southsouth have no igbos?!!!

na pesin wey no sabi una wey una go brainwash with una propaganda oyorubas!!!

gerraway from here you nincompoop!!!

you disgust me!!!

why are you pained....like I said the world is forging ahead and your problem is who is making you not to succeed.. Whether Yoruba man or the Hausa man. Can't you see a pattern, go to Sudan, Congo, Ethiopia etc all nations in Africa with issues and is all about ethno-religious problems. ....every tribe calming superiority and the blaming each other for their woes. .....you talk of propaganda and you don't know you are also feed propaganda too.... So you also think all igbos have your views right?....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by LLobiorah: 5:55pm On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

People always try to be evasive to truth in the name of unending argument.

All over social media , hands are pointing to one person but you here treating it with keen Clause.

Umahi is really over stretching his bounds.

Oops!
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 6:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oops!

Governors are already countering umahi agreement with hausa fulani.

Learn to say the truth.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by cjrane: 6:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
you are not fronting as an igboman yet you have been writing igbo all over the place without stating what tribe you come from categorically even to the igboman, warship, who you were e-battling with before I showed you up?!!

is that not the same way you wicked souls say that the first coup was an "igbo" coup but later say southsouth have no igbos?!!!

you disgust me!!!

You are absolutely correct about that troll.

All i can say now is that Igbos better get ready for an inevitable showdown with Fulanis.

The strategy of Fulanis is to keep making us unprepared while they aggressively build up their own attack plans, until they are sure of a swift military victory over us. Our people should begin now to mobilize around the world. Nnamdi Kanu was right all along about the Fulani's ultimate design for the Igbo nation and southern Nigeria. We should stop online discussions and now begin to plan our response to the impending Fulani attack on our homeland.

2 Likes

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by LLobiorah: 7:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Governors are already countering umahi agreement with hausa fulani.
Learn to say the truth.

Which governors? Where is the link to their statements? When did umahi approve 'macban's' request?
Osagyefo/Julius Malema, respect your lying your tongue for once nah, haba.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by lionphil(m): 7:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
UdechiHD:
The guy you're quoting is a non-Nigerian. He's Ghanian trying to cause ethnic tension in this country. By trying to make nairaland an international forum, Seun brought in these infiltrators from Ghana, South Africa and Kenya unknowingly by posting battle threads vs Nigeria to push traffic. The Afonja and IPOB battles even before the coming of Nnamdi Kanu is Seun's doing.
Only Seun can expose these outsiders he brought in years ago. The likes of JuliusMalema (SA), Osagyefo (GH), Kasovich (GH) and countless monikers in their hundred have helped in heating this site, stamping hate and ethnic chauvinism amongst the major tribes in this country, even them foolishly engaging each other unknowingly. Only Seun can expose the local tribal warlords who have reign supreme here, some now in their fifties and still mentoring younger generations in the hate trend.
All thanks to Nairaland and it's years of hate propagation. The infighters here have helped spread hate into other cyber forum in this country. I won't be surprised if nairaland helped mentor Nnamdi Kanu and Adeyinka Grandson both of which nurtured their hate here as members.
Vulgar words unknown to the humane vocabulary of this country where invented or rather grew in leaps from here. Eg.
Flat Heads,
Cone Heads,
Brown Roof,
Erosion region,
Potopoto republic,
Ewedu guzzling monster,
Tiger claw face,
Scratched face,
Biafuro,
Yoruba fallen demon,
Ijaw drunks,
Ibo cannibals,
Skull miners,
IPOB pigs,
Afonjas,
Baby factory,
Ashawo Bini,
Aboki almajiri goat,
Boko Haram northerner,
And many more.

I have maintained that it's not too late for Seun to change the pshye of his forum. They are technological sophistications to put in place and he knows them, eg face feature and others. He either puts an end to he financial gains of traffic at all cost syndrome which breeds hate and unhealthy rivalry or reinvent this site as a partway for national unity and growth.
Failure to do this will surely finger him an accomplice in an event of civil war or genocide in this country. And shall be judged by the Hague as a sponsor of hate just as Radio Hutu.

God bless you... Please keep sending messages like this so this message can be seen by many...
The igbos and Yoruba's need to stop this division and name calling that has been happening since. We have a common foe. Let's face the issue at hand and stop chasing shadows. Let posterity not judge us for leaving the trouble in the land and instead insulting one another.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by MetaPhysical: 7:04pm On Jun 22, 2019
UdechiHD:
The guy you're quoting is a non-Nigerian. He's Ghanian trying to cause ethnic tension in this country. By trying to make nairaland an international forum, Seun brought in these infiltrators from Ghana, South Africa and Kenya unknowingly by posting battle threads vs Nigeria to push traffic. The Afonja and IPOB battles even before the coming of Nnamdi Kanu is Seun's doing.
Only Seun can expose these outsiders he brought in years ago. The likes of JuliusMalema (SA), Osagyefo (GH), Kasovich (GH) and countless monikers in their hundred have helped in heating this site, stamping hate and ethnic chauvinism amongst the major tribes in this country, even them foolishly engaging each other unknowingly. Only Seun can expose the local tribal warlords who have reign supreme here, some now in their fifties and still mentoring younger generations in the hate trend.
All thanks to Nairaland and it's years of hate propagation. The infighters here have helped spread hate into other cyber forum in this country. I won't be surprised if nairaland helped mentor Nnamdi Kanu and Adeyinka Grandson both of which nurtured their hate here as members.
Vulgar words unknown to the humane vocabulary of this country where invented or rather grew in leaps from here. Eg.
Flat Heads,
Cone Heads,
Brown Roof,
Erosion region,
Potopoto republic,
Ewedu guzzling monster,
Tiger claw face,
Scratched face,
Biafuro,
Yoruba fallen demon,
Ijaw drunks,
Ibo cannibals,
Skull miners,
IPOB pigs,
Afonjas,
Baby factory,
Ashawo Bini,
Aboki almajiri goat,
Boko Haram northerner,
And many more.

I have maintained that it's not too late for Seun to change the pshye of his forum. They are technological sophistications to put in place and he knows them, eg face feature and others. He either puts an end to he financial gains of traffic at all cost syndrome which breeds hate and unhealthy rivalry or reinvent this site as a partway for national unity and growth.
Failure to do this will surely finger him an accomplice in an event of civil war or genocide in this country. And shall be judged by the Hague as a sponsor of hate just as Radio Hutu.

The last statement should be considered a threat.

Nairaland was not in existence the whole decades spanning over 50yrs that inter-tribal conflicts were rampant in Nigeria. Do you fail to notice that since Nairaland we hardly hear of religious riots in North anymore? They are not now as frequent as was before Nairaland.

It is fair to say Nigerians are now depleting their anger and frustrations on the internet and places like Nairaland, twitter, facebook have become the Sabongari, anyone can enter there and vent their anger on others, no need to take dagger and sword into homes and markets in Sabongari and butcher lives.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by MetaPhysical: 7:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

you disgust me!!!

You said he failed to identify his tribe but you concluded he is Yoruba. Yorubas in Nairaland dont hide behind pseudos we come frontally to assault, and then we take ownership. Find a way to figure out his root if its that important you must know, dont get lazy and just give him a tribe....particularly not those who are bold and mighty proud of their roots as Yorubas are.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 9:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
lionphil:

God bless you... Please keep sending messages like this so this message can be seen by many...
The igbos and Yoruba's need to stop this division and name calling that has been happening since. We have a common foe. Let's face the issue at hand and stop chasing shadows. Let posterity not judge us for leaving the trouble in the land and instead insulting one another.

Mr we have no common foe. Everyone is a potential enemy be it an awolowo or Ahmadu bello.. They are all enemies.

If you don't know what to write or say, keep mute than writing rubbish or trash.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 9:34pm On Jun 22, 2019
LLobiorah:

Which governors?
Where is the link to their statements?
When did umahi approve 'macban's' request?

Osagyefo/Julius Malema, respect your lying your tongue for once nah, haba.

When did umahi approve of such request?

This is the height of gross insincerity from you. Pure but failed tactical maneuver.

I don't have words but Okpataru nku ahuhu..........

If there is no ulterior motive, macban won't make sure statement even endorsing umahi a day after that.

Ada agwa onye maa ihe Sina anwu puo...
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by LLobiorah: 10:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

When did umahi approve of such request?

This is the height of gross insincerity from you. Pure but failed tactical maneuver.

I don't have words but Okpataru nku ahuhu..........

If there is no ulterior motive, macban won't make sure statement even endorsing umahi a day after that.

Ada agwa onye maa ihe Sina anwu puo...

Oga why don't you answer my questions?
When did umahi approve macban's request?

Is a simple question Mr!
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 10:06pm On Jun 22, 2019
LLobiorah:

Oga why don't you answer my questions? When did umahi approve macban's request?
Is a simple question Mr!

Changel.
Just condemn his actions, that's all.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Warship: 10:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

warship

see the guy who has been fronting himself as an igbo man speaking igbo upandan, and tomorrow, you will see some people calling him an igbo man and ascribing any büllshït that comes out of the stinking mouth of this wicked hateful satanic clowning bumbling ignoramus to we, the great igbos!!!

how can the statements "3 million biafrans" and "died like flies" come out in the same sentence from an igboman's mouth?!!!

there are many of his kind on nairaland and their sole job is to make as many enemies as possible for we, the great igbos, by ALL means!!!

but God pass them ALL!!!

biafra must come!!!

My brother I know that the cursed soul is from the waste that is why I told him to see me at the next war.

We will rather go into extinction than be enslaved & Islamized by Fulani terrorists

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by LLobiorah: 10:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Changel.

Just condemn his actions, that's all.

Julius Malema, why don't you answer my questions? I thought you see the thoughts of Umahi? Thought you were the 'sophisticated reporter', who has psychological skills to read hearts of macban and the SE governors, in an uninvited meeting?

What's holding you bro?
Answer the damn questions!
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by MetaPhysical: 11:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
Warship:

My brother I know that the cursed soul is from the waste that is why I told him to see me at the next war.

We will rather go into extinction than be enslaved & Islamized by Fulani terrorists

Westerners dont hide identity. People that are not proud of their roots hide their identity.

You have three types of Yoruba identities here, those of us in your face with declaration of who we are. We come in two modes...1)the ones that do not understand ibo like moi, 2) the ones that hear, speak and write ibo fluently. The third type take on monikers like Chuckuma, Nwafor, Ebere....but they openly defend West at all times and attack East like they are terrorists, very fanatical.

All three types do not hide their roots and what they are here for.

If the person is not in that three then they are not Yoruba.

....and let me add, there are many non-Ibos that can speak and write your language better than even some of you. There are Fulanis that converse in Ibo like its their native language.

Find who Juliusmalema is. He is not Yoruba.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by nanauju(f): 12:12am On Jun 23, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Lolzzzzzzz

Una eyes done dey open now but is already late because we have seen ahead of time.

grin grin grin grin

Stup1d id1ot

Go back to your xenophobic human hating country and run the the gutter you call mouth there, and see the whites will make u live another minute in your so called home.
Aren't you ashamed. The white man is killing you and taking over your country. Other blacks are slowing taking over, and you think where you can fuck1ng have a say is in naija? Lol go back and face your home and the whites there if there's anything still left for your rotten self though
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by duncun: 1:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Cityguy: 10:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
UdechiHD:
Flat Heads,
Cone Heads,
Brown Roof,
Erosion region,
Potopoto republic,
Ewedu guzzling monster,
Tiger claw face,
Scratched face,
Biafuro,
Yoruba fallen demon,
Ijaw drunks,
Ibo cannibals,
Skull miners,
IPOB pigs,
Afonjas,
Baby factory,
Ashawo Bini,
Aboki almajiri goat,
Boko Haram northerner,
And many more.

You spoke well.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by jannylove: 2:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
Juliusmalema:
So this animal called Nnamdi kanu still have the mouth and temerity to talk.

He should direct his press statement to his fellow criminal European gangsters.

Ipob is a terrorist organization and remain proscribed

SE governor's should use village vigilante to check mate this fulani herdsmen terrorist.

That someone or a state is in South East, doesn't make them Igbo in anyway afterall same herdsmen has endorsed Ebonyi state Governor for president 2023.

I am totally disappointed in you.

Same way Ohanaeze endorsed obi their son is the same way Miyetti Allah endorsed umahi as their son.

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by lionphil(m): 6:45pm On Jun 28, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Mr we have no common foe. Everyone is a potential enemy be it an awolowo or Ahmadu bello.. They are all enemies.

If you don't know what to write or say, keep mute than writing rubbish or trash.

You must be high on crack...ya wu niwu nwafo, you better stop typing. The herdsmen rampaging are the foe I'm referring to just in case you don't know.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Oby Ezekwesili Blasts Follower On Twitter / Hackers Circulate "Against The Run Of Play" By Olusegun Adeniyi / Nadine Ibrahim Weds In Abuja (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.