Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,706 members, 7,816,904 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 07:48 PM

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts (36414 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 9:13am On Jun 22, 2019
achi4u:
Always shooting at the air,you have never make sense in all ur life.
Were you there to know what happened instead u are hiding from one village and typing rubbish.

udele rie gi

If Dave Umahi contini in this deadly trajectory, his end will be worse than okorocha.

He is now the beautiful bride of macban.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by lathrowinger: 9:16am On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:
So this animal called Nnamdi kanu still have the mouth and temerity to talk.

He should direct his press statement to his fellow criminal European gangsters.

Ipob is a terrorist organization and remain proscribed

SE governor's should use village vigilante to check mate this fulani herdsmen terrorist.

That someone or a state is in South East, doesn't make them Igbo in anyway afterall same herdsmen has endorsed Ebonyi state Governor for president 2023.

Same way Ohanaeze endorsed obi their son is the same way Miyetti Allah endorsed umahi as their son.

Frankly, I am a Yoruba, the fact remains that these Fulani's things is getting out of hand. Nnamdi is Right. We should reason the way forward. Igi gogoro, magun mi loju, atokere laati wo. I don't u fall victim. What herdsmen is doing right now are extremely bahhhd. If na to split. I think it better.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 9:26am On Jun 22, 2019
lathrowinger:

Frankly, I am a Yoruba, the fact remains that these Fulani's things is getting out of hand. Nnamdi is Right. We should reason the way forward. Igi gogoro, magun mi loju, atokere laati wo. I don't u fall victim. What herdsmen is doing right now are extremely bahhhd. If na to split. I think it better.

Hmmmmmmm
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by achi4u(m): 9:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

May God forgive you for unnecessary curses.
God will forgive first for ur hateful approach on a beautiful Ebonyi state and her people, you will live to regret all ur actions.

regret up regret.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 9:43am On Jun 22, 2019
achi4u:
God will forgive first for ur hateful approach on a beautiful Ebonyi state and her people, you will live to regret all ur actions.

regret up regret.

The hearts of men are purely evil.
You have no Monopoly to curse but I must stand by the truth.

You guys wants to connived with macban to invite fulani herdsmen to conquer our lands.

God pass una.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by achi4u(m): 9:47am On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

The hearts of men are purely evil.
You have no Monopoly to curse but I must stand by the truth.

You guys wants to connived with macban to invite fulani herdsmen to conquer our lands.

God pass una.
May evil continue to knock at ur door everyday of ur life.
What y don't know will give u pregnant.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 9:51am On Jun 22, 2019
achi4u:
May evil continue to knock at ur door everyday of ur life.
What y don't know will give u pregnant.

Curses upon curses won't salvage this messy situation

What has umahi brought to the table as chairman of governor's forum if not inviting fulani for local security for them to endorse him

Evil upon evil

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by achi4u(m): 9:54am On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Curses upon curses won't salvage this messy situation

What has umahi brought to the table as chairman of governor's forum if not inviting fulani for local security for them to endorse him

Evil upon evil
hope u are not excepting me to reply you on this?

nwoke m zuzu puo
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 9:59am On Jun 22, 2019
achi4u:
hope u are not excepting me to reply you on this?

nwoke m zuzu puo

Anika-akwu.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 10:17am On Jun 22, 2019
Yujin:

We aren't defeatist like you guys. Every Igbo man knows how we are wired. Keep your non-challant attitude to yourself!
igbo man that keeps on betraying their own... Like I said, just pray your leaders don't compromise like they always do....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Warship: 10:22am On Jun 22, 2019
mvem:
...so what happened during the civil war... funny enough anyone can type anything here like one braveman... I bet you can't stand the sound of an automatic rifle close to you. na people like you go tear race first.... Always chest beating

Na my part of Biafra land wey slaughter your fathers like cockroaches.

Na dem wipe off 1000 soldiers of Obasanjo's division within one hour.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 10:24am On Jun 22, 2019
Warship:

Na my part of Biafra land wey slaughter your fathers like cockroaches.

Na dem wipe off 1000 soldiers of Obasanjo's division within one hour.
OK....and 3 million wasted like flies.. SMH!!!
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Warship: 10:31am On Jun 22, 2019
mvem:
OK....and 3 million wasted like flies.. SMH!!!

It was not your bullets that inflicted that civilian casualties but your blockade which we plan to undo in the next encounter.

This time around, you guys won't be able to blockade Biafra rather it will be the other way round.

Time will tell.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by lekbel09(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2019
UdechiHD:
The guy you're quoting is a non-Nigerian. He's Ghanian trying to cause ethnic tension in this country. By trying to make nairaland an international forum, Seun brought in these infiltrators from Ghana, South Africa and Kenya unknowingly by posting battle threads vs Nigeria to push traffic. The Afonja and IPOB battles even before the coming of Nnamdi Kanu is Seun's doing.
Only Seun can expose these outsiders he brought in years ago. The likes of JuliusMalema (SA), Osagyefo (GH), Kasovich (GH) and countless monikers in their hundred have helped in heating this site, stamping hate and ethnic chauvinism amongst the major tribes in this country, even them foolishly engaging each other unknowingly. Only Seun can expose the local tribal warlords who have reign supreme here, some now in their fifties and still mentoring younger generations in the hate trend.
All thanks to Nairaland and it's years of hate propagation. The infighters here have helped spread hate into other cyber forum in this country. I won't be surprised if nairaland helped mentor Nnamdi Kanu and Adeyinka Grandson both of which nurtured their hate here as members.
Vulgar words unknown to the humane vocabulary of this country where invented or rather grew in leaps from here. Eg.
Flat Heads,
Cone Heads,
Brown Roof,
Erosion region,
Potopoto republic,
Ewedu guzzling monster,
Tiger claw face,
Scratched face,
Biafuro,
Yoruba fallen demon,
Ijaw drunks,
Ibo cannibals,
Skull miners,
IPOB pigs,
Afonjas,
Baby factory,
Ashawo Bini,
Aboki almajiri goat,
Boko Haram northerner,
And many more.

I have maintained that it's not too late for Seun to change the pshye of his forum. They are technological sophistications to put in place and he knows them, eg face feature and others. He either puts an end to he financial gains of traffic at all cost syndrome which breeds hate and unhealthy rivalry or reinvent this site as a partway for national unity and growth.
Failure to do this will surely finger him an accomplice in an event of civil war or genocide in this country. And shall be judged by the Hague as a sponsor of hate just as Radio Hutu.
Seun is an unapologetic atheist he will never listen to the voice of reason .

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by LLobiorah: 10:44am On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Will you shut up or you think people don't know what's happening or how it started.

You guys really need to tell us igbos where una belong. Whether you with us or against us.

People are going Gaga imagine nonsense when it was all planned by Dave Umahi to test ground. There are many things you need to verify before writing rubbish.

That statement didn't just emanate by macban but was secretly sponsored by Dave Umahi...His fall will be deadlier than that of okorocha.

Hypocrites and betrayals.

The problem with you Osagyefo, is that you think rubbish.
You just want an unending argument with me today? Sorry bro! You ain't getting it.

As I earlier stated, the 'Macban statement', is dead on arrival. It would never happen.

P.S: Osagyefo/Julius Malema keep having 'wild thoughts', like you use to.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 10:44am On Jun 22, 2019
Warship:

It was not your bullets that inflicted that civilian casualties but your blockade which we plan to undo in the next encounter.

This time around, you guys won't be able to blockade Biafra rather it will be the other way round.

Time will tell.
e-warrior... see as you are typing with bravery . No sane mind demand war no matter the reason. Just youthful exuberance they affect you
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Indomie001: 10:56am On Jun 22, 2019
UdechiHD:
The guy you're quoting is a non-Nigerian. He's Ghanian trying to cause ethnic tension in this country. By trying to make nairaland an international forum, Seun brought in these infiltrators from Ghana, South Africa and Kenya unknowingly by posting battle threads vs Nigeria to push traffic. The Afonja and IPOB battles even before the coming of Nnamdi Kanu is Seun's doing.
Only Seun can expose these outsiders he brought in years ago. The likes of JuliusMalema (SA), Osagyefo (GH), Kasovich (GH) and countless monikers in their hundred have helped in heating this site, stamping hate and ethnic chauvinism amongst the major tribes in this country, even them foolishly engaging each other unknowingly. Only Seun can expose the local tribal warlords who have reign supreme here, some now in their fifties and still mentoring younger generations in the hate trend.
All thanks to Nairaland and it's years of hate propagation. The infighters here have helped spread hate into other cyber forum in this country. I won't be surprised if nairaland helped mentor Nnamdi Kanu and Adeyinka Grandson both of which nurtured their hate here as members.
Vulgar words unknown to the humane vocabulary of this country where invented or rather grew in leaps from here. Eg.
Flat Heads,
Cone Heads,
Brown Roof,
Erosion region,
Potopoto republic,
Ewedu guzzling monster,
Tiger claw face,
Scratched face,
Biafuro,
Yoruba fallen demon,
Ijaw drunks,
Ibo cannibals,
Skull miners,
IPOB pigs,
Afonjas,
Baby factory,
Ashawo Bini,
Aboki almajiri goat,
Boko Haram northerner,
And many more.

I have maintained that it's not too late for Seun to change the pshye of his forum. They are technological sophistications to put in place and he knows them, eg face feature and others. He either puts an end to he financial gains of traffic at all cost syndrome which breeds hate and unhealthy rivalry or reinvent this site as a partway for national unity and growth.
Failure to do this will surely finger him an accomplice in an event of civil war or genocide in this country. And shall be judged by the Hague as a sponsor of hate just as Radio Hutu.
Thank for this brother.

Seriously, nairaland is really doing great damage on our national and international unity.

Most of the hate comment here is because of the faceless reason, many can never say what they says here on there facebook or twitter account.

As for those foreigners causing brouhaha on this forum to heat up hatred among Nigerians , just know that karma is a female dog.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 11:01am On Jun 22, 2019
LLobiorah:

The problem with you Osagyefo, is that you think rubbish.
You just want an unending argument with me today? Sorry bro! You ain't getting it.

As I earlier stated, the 'Macban statement', is dead on arrival. It would never happen.

P.S: Osagyefo/Julius Malema keep having 'wild thoughts', like you use to.

People always try to be evasive to truth in the name of unending argument.

All over social media , hands are pointing to one person but you here treating it with keen Clause.

Umahi is really over stretching his bounds.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Rolly22(m): 11:31am On Jun 22, 2019
eagleeye2:

Why haven't' we Nigerians' dealt with the genocide going on in the middle belt?

You even have time to be replying senseless idiots here.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Rolly22(m): 11:33am On Jun 22, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

So NK couldn't make a complete statement without being hateful and dragging Yorubas into his rant.

South East Governors, Ohaneze, Afenifere and all peaceful yorubas not their moslems though are united in their stance against the Fulani's demands.

Nnamdi should learn to work with the SEGF and Ohaneze and quit casting aspersion on them.

For the ignorant, Igbos have armed vigilante in Kano.

You mean he should work with these useless Fulani puppets called Ohaneze ndi igbo? We the igbos don't even recognize those fools.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by MONIKERREVEALER: 11:35am On Jun 22, 2019
SmartMen:
God bless you. He started on the wrong foot but I am sure he has learned.

I will suggest he start trying to get Ipob into politics to fill them in sensitive positions in order to drive home the agenda.

I was never a fan of him because of his insults of other tribes.

But let's see how it goes.

what balderdash are you vomiting mr "detribalised" zoogerian?!!!

did MNK not also "insult" the igbo tribe viciously, even to the point of calling a large number of our ladies prostitutes?!!!

doesn't he insult igbo leadership and the political class on the regular?!!!

every sector of this lugardian contraption called zoogeria needs "insulting" to wake their lazy, slumbering, complascent, gullible and cowardly arsés the fvck up!!!

is it not better that someone tells you hurtful words in order to get you challenged to get to work on rectifying the many lapses and fvckups going on in your life than someone flatters and sweet talks you into heading to perdition while, at the same time, bringing destruction upon you and everything you hold dear?!!!

stop reasoning through your anuses, o zoogerians, and begin to use the grey soft tissue inside of your thick skulls!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 11:44am On Jun 22, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

I am not in support of any fulani vigilante bullshitt, I am against NK trying to politicize this.

Nnamdi Kanu can do whatever they like, but fact is that he isn't politicizing it, the matter is already politicized
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by SmartMen: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:

what balderdash are you vomiting mr "detribalised" zoogerian?!!!

did MNK not also "insult" the igbo tribe viciously, even to the point of calling a large number of our ladies prostitutes?!!!

doesn't he insult igbo leadership and the political class on the regular?!!!

every sector of this lugardian contraption called zoogeria needs "insulting" to wake their lazy, slumbering, complascent, gullible and cowardly arsés the fvck up!!!

is it not better that someone tells you hurtful words in order to get you challenged to get to work on rectifying the many lapses and fvckups going on in your life than someone flatters and sweet talks you into heading to perdition while, at the same time, bringing destruction upon you and everything you hold dear?!!!

stop reasoning through your anuses, o zoogerians, and begin to use the grey soft tissue inside of your thick skulls!!!

the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

U smoke taba abi?

The problem I have with u folks is u think noise and strength without wisdom will get u anywhere... Dream. On

My joy IS Nnamdi Kanu has learned his mistakes and will not allow simpletons like you to lead him on..
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Sammyblaq(m): 12:08pm On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:
So this animal called Nnamdi kanu still have the mouth and temerity to talk.

He should direct his press statement to his fellow criminal European gangsters.

Ipob is a terrorist organization and remain proscribed

SE governor's should use village vigilante to check mate this fulani herdsmen terrorist.

That someone or a state is in South East, doesn't make them Igbo in anyway afterall same herdsmen has endorsed Ebonyi state Governor for president 2023.

Same way Ohanaeze endorsed obi their son is the same way Miyetti Allah endorsed umahi as their son.

Can you just shut ur trash hole.

Vigilante that will be funded by FG with our so called One-Nigeria Naira¿...

Ala Igbo is not ILorin man.

You are becoming a COW.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Warship: 12:52pm On Jun 22, 2019
mvem:
e-warrior... see as you are typing with bravery . No sane mind demand war no matter the reason. Just youthful exuberance they affect you

See you in the next war.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Yujin(m): 1:26pm On Jun 22, 2019
mvem:
igbo man that keeps on betraying their own... Like I said, just pray your leaders don't compromise like they always do....
Betrayals have been in existence right from time and they're found among all people. We won't because of the few among us remain silent in the face of such as threat. As such we're sounding the warning loud and clear. Biafraland and by extension Igboland is sacrosanct. No one get trade for for rubbish gains. IPOB is audible and formidable to stand for her.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 1:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
Warship:

See you in the next war.

biko kwa.. See yourself and only yourself in the next war... The world is forging ahead and na war be your problem... Primitive man like you
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tck2000(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Fulani
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by SmartMen: 2:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
smartness is far from you!!!

after all the büllshït you just spat out, how have you countered my submission that MNK has insulted EVERYBODY equally and even we, the great igbos, the most!!!

at the bolded, we have heard from you oh Almighty God!!!

we don't need anything from you guys in order to achieve biafra!!!

no body is begging you guys for your help or for "unity"!!!

very soon, when the jihadists get to your doors, na ALL of una go dey rush us, the great biafrans, and e fit don late by then!!!

no be pesin dey tell pesin na body dey tell pesin!!!

once again, the international interventionist invaders are soon coming to the shiithole to tear zoogeria to pieces and we, the great easterners, are SOO gone from the shiithole ASAP, AMEN!!!

I didnt even read your gibberish... You lack wisdom. Even Niger deltans are more feared than you.

Shut up! Empty vessel make the loudest noise.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by SmartMen: 2:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
MONIKERREVEALER:
no worry, "smart man", e no far again!!!

lying thru your teeth that you didn't read when you actually did just shows how much of a bïtch àrse punk that you are!!!

thanks anyway for showing the world your true igbo-hating colors you were so unconvincingly hiding!!!

igbos' records speak for themselves when it comes to the art of war in Africa and our military strategies and know-how is currently being studied in so many military training institutions all over the US and Europe!!!

no tribe, in ALL of Africa, has faced the overwhelming odds we, the great igbos, faced and held out for the almost 3 years we held out!!!

an igbo man will ALWAYS be ahead of you lots in every field of mankind's endeavour!!!

hahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!

I am done with you!!!

Boasting Boasting Boasting... that is all you are good at... You don chop today?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Police Dislodge Yoruba Nation Camp In Alausa, Lagos / Binta Garba And Idris Ahmed Fight Over APC Senatorial Ticket (VIDEO) / INEC: Mahmood Yakubu To Handover To Acting Chairman On November 9

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.