Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,726 members, 7,816,986 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:14 PM

Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts (36418 Views)

Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts To Omoyele Sowore’s Arrest By DSS Over #revolutionnow Protest / Nnamdi Kanu Reacts As Buhari Suspends RUGA (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 9:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
it is...do u know what it means to not have someone to support you in life? Ask orphans

chai....

stop it....its not that far na....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Lovelyn451(f): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

chai....

stop it....its not that far na....

hmm...to even think that our governors, someone in our household is trying to sell us out...chai...anyways, my destiny is in the hands of God
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
ernieboy:
is he not a Nigerian too?

nope....

according to me,it doesnt qualify to be a nigerian....

i mean,look how it thinks and behave....??

we nigerians maybe rough,but this thing is another thing....

no nigerian is this silly....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by CHIGIM: 9:30pm On Jun 21, 2019
Unrated900:

Lol you are interesting my concern is that the pig cannot come and face the government he was only hiding behind keyboard shouting stupid senseless man

One Nigeria
I tell u, he nnamdi is a complete fool reaping his followers to enrich himself.i hate him with passion.

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by ernieboy(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

nope....

according to me,it doesnt qualify to be a nigerian....

i mean,look how it thinks and behave....??

we nigerians maybe rough,but this thing is another thing....

no Nigerian is this silly....
who gave u the power to determine who is a Nigerian and who is not? for all we know u may not even be a Nigerian.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
hmm...to even think that our governors, someone in our household is trying to sell us out...chai...anyways, my destiny is in the hands of God

taa....

it cant happen....its against logic....

it will not pass senate,keep in mind a south southerner is in senate now too....

depute something....

the proposal will be trashed....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
ernieboy:
who gave u the power to determine who is a Nigerian and who is not? for all we know u may not even be a Nigerian.

my own personal opinion as a individual and nigerian....

deal with it....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Lovelyn451(f): 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

taa....

it cant happen....its against logic....

it will not pass senate,keep in mind a south southerner is in senate now too....

depute something....

the proposal will be trashed....
which senate? whats my business with a S/S..u think northerners know what it means to follow due process in executing their mission?? It can only take brain work and patience and a little persusion to address these people cos u can't use force for them. but I know my people,they will always want to use force which will end up disastrous and their wish granted at last

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by tsdarkside(m): 9:52pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
which senate? whats my business with a ss..u think northerners know what it means to follow due process in executing their mission?? It can only take brain work and patience and a little persusion to address these people cos u can't use force for them. but I know my people,they will always want to use force which will end up disastrous and their wish granted at last

you should have more trust in people,you know....

their are still people that try to do the right thing and still love their people....

you may think its betrayal because they dont think like ipob,but they still love you and want igbos to survive...people like yyeske,immhotep and many others....
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by TedLawrence(f): 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:
So this animal called Nnamdi kanu still have the mouth and temerity to talk.

He should direct his press statement to his fellow criminal European gangsters.

Ipob is a terrorist organization and remain proscribed

SE governor's should use village vigilante to check mate this fulani herdsmen terrorist.

That someone or a state is in South East, doesn't make them Igbo in anyway afterall same herdsmen has endorsed Ebonyi state Governor for president 2023.

Same way Ohanaeze endorsed obi their son is the same way Miyetti Allah endorsed umahi as their son.

Onye Ara!!

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by bencr7: 10:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:
So this animal called Nnamdi kanu still have the mouth and temerity to talk.

He should direct his press statement to his fellow criminal European gangsters.

Ipob is a terrorist organization and remain proscribed

SE governor's should use village vigilante to check mate this fulani herdsmen terrorist.

That someone or a state is in South East, doesn't make them Igbo in anyway afterall same herdsmen has endorsed Ebonyi state Governor for president 2023.

Same way Ohanaeze endorsed obi their son is the same way Miyetti Allah endorsed umahi as their son.

tomato brain
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Lovelyn451(f): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
tsdarkside:

you should have more trust in people,you know....

their are still people that try to do the right thing and still love their people....

you may think its betrayal because they dont think like ipob,but they still love you and want igbos to survive...people like yyeske,immhotep and many others....
well, what can I say?? Ok
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Inteltower: 10:14pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cardozzo:

Same shit ojukwu said.... but He later Fled...... cowards everywhere in the east.. another one up there on the run... but he keeps his mouth running overseas motherfucking Coward..

I like to see you in that situation they are in olodo.
this isn't south Africa where you get locked up for fighting for what you believe will benefit broadly for your people & released by white folk who evolve sensibly & correct their mistakes like slave trade & colonialism.

ask MK Abiola how standing your ground & not fleeing worked for him

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by splendour7(m): 10:18pm On Jun 21, 2019
Cardozzo:

Same shit ojukwu said.... but He later Fled...... cowards everywhere in the east.. another one up there on the run... but he keeps his mouth running overseas motherfucking Coward..
the real coward is that guy that drank otapia pia just to avoid going to jail...desendant of Awo.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by AfonjaConehead: 10:19pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Until u lay your hands on me, I will answer you.

Whatever. Don't dare speak of Nnamdi Kanu again that 4kn way,huh?

1 Like

Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Inteltower: 10:26pm On Jun 21, 2019
Unrated900:
We IGBOS are not smart at all,if our stupid leader is really a courageous man let him come to Nigeria and face the government on behalf of us.

How on earth is he going to be giving us orders from afar

He is busy enjoying in Israel while we are here.

Kanu if you are really a courageous man please come to Nigeria and help us out.

Stupid leader

Signed by Emeka

your own stupidity is from the barren plains of ignorance.
you think Nigeria is south Africa (God bless Mandela)

ask M.k Abiola his experience standing his ground & not fleeing to restrategize when he is election as president was annulled.

I like to see you in kanu's situation & see what decision you will take.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by nasoeb: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Zikora1000:
Our govs should know that an average igbo man is king in his home, they are using diplomatic approach but we the youths are telling them squarely not to dare! We will not tolerate it! Nigeria cannot survive another civil war. At the end of it all, we will all go our different ways. Igbos are the strongest and bravest fighters in the entire Africa! Ndi Fulani, be warned,!
Entire Africa? Haba thats under-rating the igbos.
They are actually the bravest fighter in the entire galaxy.
No wonder the yorubas call you chest beaters.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Afamsi: 11:02pm On Jun 21, 2019
So the plan to Islamise Nigeria is gradually gaining ground. This will be the worst mistake if the south east allows it. I cant believe the north are now cashing in on our intelligence. Smh
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

So NK couldn't make a complete statement without being hateful and dragging Yorubas into his rant.

South East Governors, Ohaneze, Afenifere and all peaceful yorubas not their moslems though are united in their stance against the Fulani's demands.

Nnamdi should learn to work with the SEGF and Ohaneze and quit casting aspersion on them.

For the ignorant, Igbos have armed vigilante in Kano.

IGBOS could possibly have an armed vigilante in Sabo Ngeri Kano, which is a place where almost 99% are IGBOS, I would like u to show me ur proof.

That's normal n shouldn't be questioned in anyway because everyone knows who the igbos are.

But Fulani Herdsmen in Nigeria are recognized as the 4th deadliest terrorist network on earth, that's why we don't want them and nobody in Nigeria wants them, even northern tribes don't want them.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 21, 2019
eagleeye2:
Sincerely speaking Igbo governors dey fvck up big time.

Stop spreading propaganda
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Nobody: 11:16pm On Jun 21, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Thank you.

meanwhile Miyetti Allah has endorsed umahi for presidency.

Is there something ebonyi state is not telling us?

I keep telling igbos that if we are not careful with Ebonyi state, one day( I pray it never comes) they will declare jihad in Igboland.

Take that he useless information away from here
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by omerukokwuru(m): 11:29pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gratefulheart01:

The nonentity replying with his second account or a fckktaaard like him replying on his behalf.

Assuming things are the way it should be, most of you guys in this country should be kept in a zoo where you undergo further evolution into real human being because at the moment you're nothing more than half-animals-half-human-beings.
the word is sub-humans
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by Elijahnonso1(m): 11:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
God the most high will hear the cries of of his people.
By the Grace of Chukwuokikeabiama umu Chinese (Biafra people) will soon gain their freedom.

Long live the people's leader His Excellency Dr. Nnamdi Okwu Kanu (crown Prince of Afaraukwu Ibekwu Kingdom Umahia Biafra.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by chris31(m): 12:47am On Jun 22, 2019
Juliusmalema:

Thank you.

meanwhile Miyetti Allah has endorsed umahi for presidency.

Is there something ebonyi state is not telling us?

I keep telling igbos that if we are not careful with Ebonyi state, one day( I pray it never comes) they will declare jihad in Igboland.

We have heard u pls can u now shut up?
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by OfficialAPCNig: 12:48am On Jun 22, 2019
PrecisionFx:

IGBOS could possibly have an armed vigilante in Sabo Ngeri Kano, which is a place where almost 99% are IGBOS, I would like u to show me ur proof.

That's normal n shouldn't be questioned in anyway because everyone knows who the igbos are.

But Fulani Herdsmen in Nigeria are recognized as the 4th deadliest terrorist network on earth, that's why we don't want them and nobody in Nigeria wants them, even northern tribes don't want them.
I am not in support of any fulani vigilante bullshitt, I am against NK trying to politicize this.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by OfficialAPCNig: 12:50am On Jun 22, 2019
USDRONE:

Oga Igbos have no Vigilante in Kano, not even unarmed. Please say things you can defend.
Igbos have armed vigilante in Kano
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by dview001(m): 1:26am On Jun 22, 2019
If these people succeeds in Islamizing Igbo land , then Christianity in Nigeria is in deep soup ..BTW ebonyi is not fully Igbo sha
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by deltateam: 1:49am On Jun 22, 2019
tsdarkside:

look....i completly disagree with miyetti bullshitt proposal....

but completly loosing your head and going behind that halfcast is insane....

No sane human would agree with such outrageous demand. How can someone killing you, ask to be given rights to weild guns and protect you. Won't they wake up one night and massacre an entire state? I know some south east governors could be irresponsible but I don't believe yet they are entirely senseless.
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 1:58am On Jun 22, 2019
Zikora1000:
Our govs should know that an average igbo man is king in his home, they are using diplomatic approach but we the youths are telling them squarely not to dare! We will not tolerate it! Nigeria cannot survive another civil war. At the end of it all, we will all go our different ways. Igbos are the strongest and bravest fighters in the entire Africa! Ndi Fulani, be warned,!
strongest and bravest fighters.. And you are one of the strongest and bravest
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 1:59am On Jun 22, 2019
deltateam:

No sane human would agree with such outrageous demand. How can someone killing you, ask to be given rights to weild guns and protect you. Won't they wake up one night and massacre an entire state? I know some south east governors could be irresponsible but I don't believe yet they are entirely senseless.
no joke with politics....e fit happen and people go shout and wail then after a month or two everyone go close mouth...
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 2:01am On Jun 22, 2019
Warship:

Tell your heroes(Fulani terrorists) not to step an inch on Biafran soil because we are humans who don't tolerate intimidations forever.
...so what happened during the civil war... funny enough anyone can type anything here like one braveman... I bet you can't stand the sound of an automatic rifle close to you. na people like you go tear race first.... Always chest beating
Re: Fulani Vigilante In The South-East: Nnamdi Kanu Reacts by mvem(m): 2:06am On Jun 22, 2019
Yujin:

It's not Ok based on your counter point. We won't do such a nonsense trade. The Nigerian Army is their appendage everywhere. Why do you think they always try to have commissioners of police in Southern Nigeria from northern states but not vice versa in the north especially in core Hausa states? This is the reason for it. Once you allow your enemy dictate the pace of your engagement, you're bound to lose. They want to have a standing army in SE ably supported by their brothers in Nigerian Army. It should be resisted by all means possible. Any Igbo person who accedes to it should be skinned alive. Let them form their vigilante in Zamfara and Katsina where it's needed. The only vigilante in SE is the one by Ndigbo. QED!
honestly speaking if they want it they will get it. What will you do?.... Shout and wail or pray..... Just hope the leaders don't compromise that's all

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Why I Declared Babajide Sanwo-olu Winner – APC Chairman / Sack Abba Kyari Now – Deji Adeyanju, Calls On Interpol To Arrest Him / Alaoji: Another Power Plant (1074MW) Getting Ready To Be Launched In Abia State

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.