Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,008 members, 7,817,973 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:49 AM

Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple (57012 Views)

"I Love You No Be For Mouth" - Plus-Sized Lady Shares Her Bank Account Online / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Plus-Sized Nigerian Couple / Slim Yoruba Man Lifts His Plus-Sized Edo Spouse In Pre-Wedding Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by tyup(m): 9:27pm On Jun 21, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
He was slim before he met her.
After the first kiss, BOOM! he started adding weight until he became a hippopotamus like her.

He can't even remember the last time he saw his own preeq without the aid of a mirror.

Moral of this story: Flee from feminists!

*spits angry

Lmao.....chai

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by tyup(m): 9:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
ValCon888:
That shirt he wore can be used to sew agbada for 5 people.

Lmao grin grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Czarugo007: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
A case of when two elephants fight.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 9:32pm On Jun 21, 2019
omocalabar:
u shud rather feel sorry for ur life
cheesy sorry oo dont take that my comment personally if u sized like dat man.

2 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Lovelyn451(f): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Dan boroba...Haba d'allah....what is this angry
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by omocalabar(m): 9:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
lefulefu:
cheesy sorry oo dont take that my comment personally if u sized like dat man.
dude, am athletic, I jus despise body shamers...ur little "funny" comment may go a long way in causing serious damages to people's life, and u won't even knw

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 9:35pm On Jun 21, 2019
Oyindidi:
Yes na, the guy na our paddy man. The guy large and the wife too. Their children get weight pass you wey be adult. This one fat no reach him face.
na waoh this one na serious matter.anyway if my wife start to add exces then she must start to dey jog with me every morning cos if not i go nag her ehn.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jun 21, 2019
omocalabar:
dude, am athletic, I jus despise body shamers
if u really athletic u wont feel pained with wat i just said cheesy
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by omocalabar(m): 9:38pm On Jun 21, 2019
lefulefu:
if u really athletic u wont feel pained with wat i just said cheesy
keep up the body shaming, but I knw one day, u and ur likes will grow up
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by oluwasegun007(m): 9:39pm On Jun 21, 2019
Hml....

But this is not healthy.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:44pm On Jun 21, 2019
KILODEEEEEEEE?
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
the man be like mark henry

You got it perfectly. Seems everyone has a look-alike or look-alikes somewhere on the surface of the earth.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by homesteady(m): 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
I pity their children the most, it's just so unfortunate that they would be innocently be born into wahala.

The children are definitely also going to be obese, they might become orphans early because their parents might die soon.

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Junkie1: 9:45pm On Jun 21, 2019
IMAGINE WHEN THEIR FVCKING THE NEIGHBORS WILL SUFFER IT
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Khris007: 9:48pm On Jun 21, 2019
LuciferTasbih:
He was slim before he met her.
After the first kiss, BOOM! he started adding weight until he became a hippopotamus like her.

He can't even remember the last time he saw his own preeq without the aid of a mirror.

Moral of this story: Flee from feminists!

*spits angry
grin grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by DarkJeddi(m): 9:49pm On Jun 21, 2019
2 Plus size couple?

I can only see one plus size couple.. shocked
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by jaxxy(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
The honeymoon shud be in the gym.

3 Likes

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by overboard(m): 9:50pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Two plus-sized couple are on the verge of walking down the aisle as they release there pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-2-plus-sized-couple

"...A Plus -Sized Couple" should be sufficient; no need for 2.

Great post.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Realbelieveer(m): 9:53pm On Jun 21, 2019
One girl that we don't know maybe she's gonna end as babymama for life will still say I can't date someone like this o. Anuofia
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by DeRay98(m): 9:54pm On Jun 21, 2019
Gisters:
GistMore.com

Two plus-sized couple are on the verge of walking down the aisle as they release there pre-wedding photoshoot.

See more photos; http://gistmore.com/pre-wedding-photos-of-2-plus-sized-couple

There's nothing like "2 plus sized couple",
It should be "a plus sized couple" because being means they're 2.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Fatheroflove(m): 9:59pm On Jun 21, 2019
Obese children loading

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Akabuking: 10:03pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I think the guy is good at cunnilingus, she looks soo happy, yep she reaches orgasm through clit sucking, his diick can't do the job.
hmmm Anty dick meter.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by YoungAncient1: 10:05pm On Jun 21, 2019
They should have considered their children na.
What type of child do you expect when over 1000 pounds collide

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by BloggerAdmin(m): 10:12pm On Jun 21, 2019
Wherever these two gather, there shall be abundance of mess angry grin

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by dynamic007(m): 10:17pm On Jun 21, 2019
English is really a problem. This caption from the OP na wa.
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 10:22pm On Jun 21, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
I think the guy is good at cunnilingus, she looks soo happy, yep she reaches orgasm through clit sucking, his diick can't do the job.
And this is your only major contribution on a public forum. Nawa o
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Nobody: 10:25pm On Jun 21, 2019
Lovelyn451:
grin
Lovelyn451:
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Emmaobasi: 10:28pm On Jun 21, 2019
Bedding things will be scary .

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Oyindidi(f): 10:31pm On Jun 21, 2019
lefulefu:
na waoh this one na serious matter.anyway if my wife start to add exces then she must start to dey jog with me every morning cos if not i go nag her ehn.
grin if you see me for my wedding dress I be like I. See as fat dey rush me now grin I do exercise for 4 days e be like world wan end grin
Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Gabson001(m): 10:33pm On Jun 21, 2019
starbuck:
All the fat people I know are kind hearted... God bless their union
They wil soon unveil their true character.. Na people matter weh them carry for body make them fat

1 Like

Re: Pre-wedding Photos Of 2 Plus-sized Couple by Streetdreamx(m): 10:34pm On Jun 21, 2019
Sure? Speak your mind.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9 Signs A Guy Has Never Had A Girlfriend / Are Igbo Girls The Most Beautiful Girls In Nigeria? / When A Relationship Wasn't Defined: Hilarious Conversation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.