Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,762 members, 7,817,104 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:48 AM

Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? (27008 Views)

Calabar Girls / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Calabar Girls Sex Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by rawlineo2000(m): 9:36pm On Jun 22, 2019
Me, I don't know oooo. Give me a moment let me ask google
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Nobody: 9:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
respect80:

You said "WONDERFUL" and I interpreted it as "eche" in igala dialect.

I'm I wrong?
you know thats one problem about texting interpretation, kinda sound like you were asking Sha lol,you did no wrong

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by respect80(m): 10:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
omale88:
you know thats one problem about texting interpretation, kinda sound like you were asking Sha lol,you did no wrong

You're Always welcome bro.
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolafans: 10:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
Maslib:
Tiv girls are just good but calabar girls if they give you choko 9.29 standing junction position my brother you go known difference between Niger and Niger state

My brother you burst my brain grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by encryptjay(m): 12:02am On Jun 23, 2019
respect80:

Are you sure you are an igala lady?
She's not, check her(his) previous posts, she's yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by respect80(m): 4:16am On Jun 23, 2019
encryptjay:

She's not, check her(his) previous posts, she's yoruba.

I thought as much
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:21am On Jun 23, 2019
respect80:

I thought as much

Even me

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Generalpatton: 9:53am On Jun 23, 2019
Good morning guys.my landlord is about to evict me,my rent has expired and am unable to pay.please help
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Efegoma(m): 10:28am On Jun 23, 2019
Auchi girls sabi the thing sef o. Currently I am being blessed by one. I always have her in my mind. God bless some girls with this talent sha !
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 23, 2019
lathrowinger:
Lol, We Igala set dey try ooo shocked
and who is this
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 10:46am On Jun 23, 2019
grin
Oma307:

and who is this
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
Calabar girls eeeeh... grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Skmoda360(m): 10:10pm On Jun 23, 2019
morningstar55:
From personal experience,Akwa ibom(not calabar) girls possess the strength to handle any man until he confesses that Jesus Christ is Lord.
While Tiv girls on the other hand,possess the skills like Ronaldo and Messi.

Note:this is a personal experience
gbayi....na Akwa Ibom oooo.... it be like say that dog meat wey em dey eat na him cuz am

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolafans: 8:24am On Jun 24, 2019
Skmoda360:

gbayi....na Akwa Ibom oooo.... it be like say that dog meat wey em dey eat na him cuz am

Baba no kill me with laff abeg... grin grin grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 8:56am On Jun 25, 2019
Calabar girls all the way grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 5:04pm On Jul 05, 2019
Calabar girls ooooooi grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 9:55pm On Jul 23, 2019
Tivi dey win o grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Prompto: 10:31pm On Jul 23, 2019
If you know how many cursed Igbo have met with smelling pussy I swear your father will never tell that a Yoruba girl pussy de smell. Pls are you foolish Biafrans cursed with stinking pussies or your girl inherited from your mother or what exactly ?!

iTearHerToto:
Afonja girls sef dey nack pa!

Just that most of them their punna's stench is disastrous sad

Pukes angry
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by sammycashly: 8:52am On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
If you know how many cursed Igbo have met with smelling pussy I swear your father will never tell that a Yoruba girl pussy de smell. Pls are you foolish Biafrans cursed with stinking pussies or your girl inherited from your mother or what exactly ?!

you a fucking nincompop
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Prompto: 8:12pm On Jul 24, 2019
The only fucqing nincompop is your father.
sammycashly:
you a fucking nincompop
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by sammycashly: 8:47pm On Jul 24, 2019
Prompto:
The only fucqing nincompop is your father.
your real Dad
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by HabaHaba: 1:55pm On Oct 26, 2019
Deepfeel:

What exactly is in a calabar girl and a tiv girl that will make them f*ck more than girls from other tribe's?

Attitude to sex. Environmental grooming. Readiness, Experience. Asss sex appeal. Excellent Cooks. Clean mindedness.
Well taken care of Kpekus.

And many more...

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by HabaHaba: 2:02pm On Oct 26, 2019
morningstar55:
From personal experience,Akwa ibom(not calabar) girls possess the strength to handle any man until he confesses that Jesus Christ is Lord.
While Tiv girls on the other hand,possess the skills like Ronaldo and Messi.

Note:this is a personal experience

You are very right, bro. But for me I'm just confused about them because I don't kn3who kpensh pass.
However, have you guys considered Zuru gis from the Northwest?
Hmm, Walahi Zuru gis can combine beauty, brain & sweet tight Kpekus and give Mouth Action that will have you always coming back for more & more every day.
One gave me BJ after our first round, & I was soo on that I went for the 2nd and third, if not for work call I for Don fuxk so Tay na blood I go dey release.
Walahi, Zuru girls are best
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:31am On Dec 14, 2020
Chai
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:31am On Jan 06, 2021
Mahd grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by mediclife1987(m): 11:04pm On Oct 25, 2021
HabaHaba:

You are very right, bro. But for me I'm just confused about them because I don't kn3who kpensh pass.
However, have you guys considered Zuru gis from the Northwest?
Hmm, Walahi Zuru gis can combine beauty, brain & sweet tight Kpekus and give Mouth Action that will have you always coming back for more & more every day.
One gave me BJ after our first round, & I was soo on that I went for the 2nd and third, if not for work call I for Don fuxk so Tay na blood I go dey release.
Walahi, Zuru girls are best

Unfortunately I had to leave Kebbi B4 I could get to fvck one.

Really regret walahi!
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by KingDash: 11:53pm On Oct 25, 2021
wetin dey happen here na.. make man no go carry aids because of una oh.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ways Of Meeting Single Guys In Lagos / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why! / A Nairalander Pre-wedding Photo

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.