Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,667 members, 7,816,740 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? (26994 Views)

Calabar Girls / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Calabar Girls Sex Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Burgerlomo: 10:57am On Jun 22, 2019
morningstar55:
From personal experience,Akwa ibom(not calabar) girls possess the strength to handle any man until he confesses that Jesus Christ is Lord.
While Tiv girls on the other hand,possess the skills like Ronaldo and Messi.

Note:this is a personal experience

Biko can you tell us more about other tribes as you be professional in this bedmatic game grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by clive2u(m): 11:03am On Jun 22, 2019
I really need to take my knacking experience to the next level, i've never knacked any non akwa ibom girl before. The only igbo babe i come get wan use igbo sense chop my money and run. Virgin kee am dey, nw i cant put mouth for this kind sweet gist.

4 Likes

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Tensionstar(m): 11:04am On Jun 22, 2019
lathrowinger:
Lol, We Igala set dey try ooo shocked

Omaye mi
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:07am On Jun 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

It's just some false superstitions, I have slept with multiple tiv girls since my teens even my first sex was with a tiv girl there is nothing special about it comparing to girls from other tribes

Baba nah the ones wey u jam o grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:08am On Jun 22, 2019
Bucajunior:
u mean for wanune orientation camp tarka?

Baba no joy o grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:09am On Jun 22, 2019
Burgerlomo:

Biko can you tell us more about other tribes as you be professional in this bedmatic game grin
Abi o my brother.... Make i carry jotter dey jot. grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2019
clive2u:
I really need to take my knacking experience to the next level, i've never knacked any non akwa ibom girl before. The only igbo babe i come get wan use igbo sense chop my money and run. Virgin kee am dey, nw i cant put mouth for this kind sweet gist.

Baba wetin u need nah sweet mouth and bike money
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:10am On Jun 22, 2019
Tensionstar:

Omaye mi

grin grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by clive2u(m): 11:12am On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Baba wetin u need nah sweet mouth and bike money
thanks for the tip, i must knack that igbo girl
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:14am On Jun 22, 2019
clive2u:
thanks for the tip, i must knack that igbo girl

Before... Abi u dey dull ni.... Igbo girls like beer parlour...

Just buy am one Smirnoff ice and pepper soup 500... My brother u don wound am. grin

2 Likes

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:19am On Jun 22, 2019
Who is ready to ready?..... Click the link below https://www.nairaland.com/5259007/onome-landlords-daughter-humor-erotic

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by clive2u(m): 11:36am On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Before... Abi u dey dull ni.... Igbo girls like beer parlour...

Just buy am one Smirnoff ice and pepper soup 500... My brother u don wound am. grin
same thing she's always asking for

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:37am On Jun 22, 2019
clive2u:
same thing she's always asking for

My brother you to Subscribe to her puna.... grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by clive2u(m): 11:41am On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

My brother you to Subscribe to her puna.... grin
i will do that
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Nobody: 11:52am On Jun 22, 2019
Go get something useful to do for your life mumu all you do is bleep

3 Likes

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 12:05pm On Jun 22, 2019
Taraby:
Go get something useful to do for your life mumu all you do is bleep

Who is this one for God sake that want to spoil fun. Nah wuna type be maga to women. When you no go settle down get orientation.
Zero OT angry

2 Likes

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Chigirl042(f): 12:33pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

O My Goodness... But calabar girls wey i don jam. Kai matter long o...

If dick dey fall from up, Esther go bend nyash collect am.. grin
lol
Jesus is Lord
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 12:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
Chigirl042:
lol
Jesus is Lord
Lol grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Deepfeel(m): 12:42pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Baba nah the ones wey u jam o grin
How many have you jam? Am telling you what I know am half tiv half Igbo, my mom is tiv I know what am talking about, you guys should stop all these exaggerations and superstitions, I have been with tiv girls and Igbo girls sexually and there is no difference, it's just a false belief

6 Likes

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 12:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
Deepfeel:

How many have you jam? Am telling you what I know am half tiv half Igbo, my mom is tiv I know what am talking about, you guys should stop all these exaggerations and superstitions, I have been with tiv girls and Igbo girls sexually and there is no difference, it's just a false belief

clive2u plz bring that gold medal let's award him.... grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Deepfeel(m): 12:53pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

clive2u plz bring that gold medal let's award him.... grin
Lol see sex is a mind game no particular group of women or tribe is created to do it better, people master the act of sex individually depends on how long they have been in it and experienced it, you can't just pick a tiv girl who has never had sex before and expect her to do it better than a Yoruba girl that has already been having sex with the belief tiv girls are good in bed that's false

8 Likes

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Nobody: 12:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
iTearHerToto:
Afonja girls sef dey nack pa!
Just that most of them their punna's stench is disastrous sad

Pukes angry
just pretend to be a sensible guy for at least a day

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolafans: 12:59pm On Jun 22, 2019
aro1:
just pretend to be a sensible guy for at least a day

Lol grin e chuk u for body?
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolafans:

Lol grin e chuk u for body?
ar u of the same feather?
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:10pm On Jun 22, 2019
aro1:
ar u of the same feather?

Calm down brother
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Nobody: 1:14pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Calm down brother
aw va brother.. i don see ur signature.. you dey cum insyd abi..
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:31pm On Jun 22, 2019
aro1:

Lol
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 1:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
aro1:

Bro... I need to fill the tank o
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by HARDBUOI: 1:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
clive2u:

Are u from AKWA ibom.. I used to think u are edo
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Are u from AKWA ibom.. I used to think u are edo

Have you met him before? grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by HARDBUOI: 2:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Have you met him before? grin

Nope based on some of his post I read in the past
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:03pm On Jun 22, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Nope based on some of his post I read in the past

Ok cool

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Is There Love Without Money? / Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.