Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,689 members, 7,816,817 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? (26997 Views)

Calabar Girls / Calabar Girls Offer Sex To Abroad-Based Nigerian Men This Christmas (Video) / Calabar Girls Sex Style (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 2:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
Click on Trending, you will see this thread is second on the whole of Nairaland.

Let's push it to the top. Mention others.
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by respect80(m): 2:45pm On Jun 22, 2019
lathrowinger:
Lol, We Igala set dey try ooo shocked

Are you sure you are an igala lady?
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:19pm On Jun 22, 2019
respect80:

Are you sure you are an igala lady?

Help me ask her oooo grin

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:21pm On Jun 22, 2019
Who haven't still read CUM INSIDE?
Click the rink to read.... Beware of Rib Cracking grin

https://www.nairaland.com/5258650/cum-inside-romance-thriller
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by respect80(m): 3:28pm On Jun 22, 2019
Tensionstar:

Omaye mi

Agbaooo...
I sight you there
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:32pm On Jun 22, 2019
respect80:

Agbaooo...
I sight you there

Hmmm
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by respect80(m): 3:35pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Hmmm

What is hmmmmming u?

You don Chi chomtin abi?

Men yakpa for this forum but mostly on a low key grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by ken6488(m): 3:51pm On Jun 22, 2019
I would love to meet

Akwa ibom
Calabar
Tiv

grin

I want to see all this sex hype my self

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
ken6488:
I would love to meet

Akwa ibom
Calabar
Tiv

grin

I want to see all this sex hype my self

Hmmm... King! Ajala travel all over the world grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by ken6488(m): 3:57pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Hmmm... King! Ajala travel all over the world grin

Lol grin

But for calabar is sure cheesy

I prefer traveling around south south only

2 Likes

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 3:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
ken6488:

Lol grin

But for calabar is sure cheesy

I prefer traveling around south south only

I will come with you.
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by ken6488(m): 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

I will come with you.

cheesy Lol

But I must taste all this calabar chicks grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Nobody: 4:00pm On Jun 22, 2019
you never try plateau girl bdat cheiiii plateau girls re always horñy ....especially young ones...for secondary schools dem go fùck you scatter
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by ken6488(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
you never try plateau girl bdat cheiiii plateau girls re always horñy ....especially young ones...for secondary schools dem go fùck you scatter

Really..

Then plateau is added to my tour book
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 4:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

Ayeeeeee ooooo! shocked na sooooo?
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Nobody: 4:13pm On Jun 22, 2019
ken6488:

Really..

better carry enough cd those girls dey knack persin gonorhea pass anything i don see for this life

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 4:16pm On Jun 22, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:
better carry enough cd those girls dey knack persin gonorhea pass anything i don see for this life

Ayeeeeeee oooooo! shocked

Abeg bros... Carry enough grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by ken6488(m): 4:22pm On Jun 22, 2019
GBOKASINCHA:

OK cheesy
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Elimon(m): 4:37pm On Jun 22, 2019
morningstar55:
From personal experience,Akwa ibom(not calabar) girls possess the strength to handle any man until he confesses that Jesus Christ is Lord.
While Tiv girls on the other hand,possess the skills like Ronaldo and Messi.

Note:this is a personal experience
When stated 'calabar',u should know that akwa Ibom is mostly referred to..not cross rivers
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by imam07: 4:39pm On Jun 22, 2019
Guys I want to ask you on this too. I have bleeped Igala girl and I found out it has grip and other tribe. Hope u guys understand what I mean by grip. This is d most gift a girl can have in term of sex. What d grip in her pussy does is that it hold tight you pick when withdrawing. How many ladies can boast of this grip. If girl no get grip I no fit enjoy am well. Few girls possess this talent.

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by oglalasioux(m): 4:46pm On Jun 22, 2019
The criteria should be the tribe that will most likely sleep with a random man even without money. For that you have to give it to Tiv women. They are so sentimental about sex that they can sleep with anything that has a penis. Tiv women marry at least 4 husbands in their life time leaving a trail of siblings with different fathers.

On the other hand, Calabar women do it for the money, instant food and alcohol.

4 Likes

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 4:47pm On Jun 22, 2019
Elimon:
When stated 'calabar',u should know that akwa Ibom is mostly referred to..not cross rivers

Abi o.... Calabar girls don do me 30 grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
imam07:
Guys I want to ask you on this too. I have bleeped Igala girl and I found out it has grip and other tribe. Hope u guys understand what I mean by grip. This is d most gift a girl can have in term of sex. What d grip in her pussy does is that it hold tight you pick when withdrawing. How many ladies can boast of this grip. If girl no get grip I no fit enjoy am well. Few girls possess this talent.

Nah true shaaaa.... Igala girls too dey try oooo.... But Calabar Girls nah Queen of the Zanga grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 4:48pm On Jun 22, 2019
oglalasioux:
The criteria should be the tribe that will most likely sleep with a random man even without money. For that you have to give it to Tiv women. They are so sentimental about sex that they can sleep with anything that has a penis. Tiv women marry at least 4 husbands in their life time leaving a trail of siblings with different fathers.

On the other hand, Calabar women do it for the money, instant food and alcohol.

My chest oooooooo grin grin grin grin this guy no go kill me
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by imam07: 4:54pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Nah true shaaaa.... Igala girls too dey try oooo.... But Calabar Girls nah Queen of the Zanga grin
I don do both. They no dey tire. The one with d pussy grip nah in sweet pass.
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 4:58pm On Jun 22, 2019
imam07:
I don do both. They no dey tire. The one with d pussy grip nah in sweet pass.

Baba but Cabalar girls nah black pantha grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by imam07: 5:07pm On Jun 22, 2019
Bodaolawrites:

Baba but Cabalar girls nah black pantha grin
akwa ibom nah jugunu in this area
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Bodaolawrites(m): 5:11pm On Jun 22, 2019
imam07:
akwa ibom nah jugunu in this area

As in my brother
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by clive2u(m): 5:27pm On Jun 22, 2019
HARDBUOI:

Are u from AKWA ibom.. I used to think u are edo
nah, straight outta AKS

1 Like

Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Firstorderwizard(m): 5:44pm On Jun 22, 2019
ken6488:

Really..

No add hechia and vivi joinoo grin
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by JONSYN7154: 5:50pm On Jun 22, 2019
lathrowinger:
Lol, We Igala set dey try ooo shocked
Walahi, na lie u tok
Re: Between Tiv Girls And Calabar Girls, Who Knack Pass? by Nobody: 6:02pm On Jun 22, 2019
Who is this one for God sake that want to spoil fun. Nah wuna type be maga to women. When you no go settle down get orientation.
Zero OT

Is this fun? You ain't serious.... I have tasted women of different types and know them so much so I can't learn anything here.... So get life abeg

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Valentine: What To Buy For A Partner In A Long Distance? / What Do You Ladies Really Want From Men? / Your Partner Does Not Deserve Your TRUST And This is The Reason Why!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.