Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,606 members, 7,823,637 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 12:45 PM

Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot (30798 Views)

Our Pre-wedding Pictures / Her Uncle Refused Me To Marry Her After Our Pre-wedding Photos Went Viral / Nairalanders, Behold Our Pre-wedding Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot by saidubaba: 8:38pm On Jun 22, 2019
By God grace, we the groom family shall all be present at the location and I pray that almighty Allah will bless your Union and make it a forever things amin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot by temmylorlah(f): 9:23pm On Jun 22, 2019
A huge congratulations to the beautiful couple. ❤️❤️❤️Owambe_9ja should Plan/Coordinate a nairalander’s
‘big day’ soon�

Why you need Owambe_9ja as your Wedding and Event Planner...

•We pay attention to details
•We know the choicest and top notch vendors and get you amazing deals so you get maximum value for your money
•We help manage budget(Realistic budget) lol �
•We generate ideas and meet timeline

Why worry, get an Event Planner and you’ll be amazed at what we can do.�
Re: Our Pre-wedding Photoshoot by desvi: 9:30pm On Jun 22, 2019
sweet smiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Should I Break Up Or Continue With The Relationship / When Who You Want Does Not Want You. / 6 Signs That Shows Your Ex Boyfriend Is Still Not Over You

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.