Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,890 members, 7,817,617 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:38 PM

Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) (4721 Views)

I Done Stock My Fridge Before Dollar Rise Again: Photo / After 14 Months Of Refusing Man's Advances, Lady Messaged Him Again (Photo) / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by siofra(f): 8:30am On Apr 20, 2022
I can't be sharing the same country with these vile beasts. Please I can't.

And please stop tagging it money rituals. This man clearly has a morbid interest in fucking dead women.

He's sick and needs to be away from normal people and women in the society.

How disgusting!!!! angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by siofra(f): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2022
See his dirty, disgusting face!!!! angry

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Robertgreene1(m): 8:34am On Apr 20, 2022
Breakfast served...Next!
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Candidlady: 8:35am On Apr 20, 2022
sad

Lemme see how some people will say it was her promiscuous way of life that pushed her to her untimely end!!

Men
Are
Nutcases

9 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by siofra(f): 8:38am On Apr 20, 2022
Robertgreene1:
Breakfast served...Next!

What do you mean

You support what this man did to his girlfriend

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun. See the people on your forum, supporting rape, murder, domestic violence, harassment and thanatophilia.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Robertgreene1(m): 8:40am On Apr 20, 2022
siofra:

What do you mean

You support what this man did to his girlfriend

Lalasticlala, Mynd44, Dominique, Seun. See the people on your forum, supporting rape, murder, domestic violence, harassment and thanatophilia.
we see...

1 Like

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Zonefree(m): 8:41am On Apr 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Lemme see how some people will say it was her promiscuous way of life that pushed her to her untimely end!!

Men
Are
Nutcases
It was her promiscuous way of life that pushed her to her untimely death.

42 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Nyascobar1414: 8:43am On Apr 20, 2022
That was her on choice nii...
Na money carry am go..
I believe other niggas woooed her, though the nigga being broke, the said girl rejected her and went for the super rich..
That was her choice...

Though the nigga did so bad, you dont take another human life just for money nii...

I see siofra and candid... And other daily evening newspaper M*sturbating on this thread.

This I have seen

4 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 8:58am On Apr 20, 2022
siofra:
See his dirty, disgusting face!!!! angry
The man is from which tribe?
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by DispatcherLagos: 9:00am On Apr 20, 2022
Absu girls.....hmmmm.
Whatever they teach them in that school lately, being smart isn't part of it.

All have dived into hook up without common sense.

Absu my Alma mater though

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Sergio103(m): 9:09am On Apr 20, 2022
Very bad
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Okoroawusa: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Truvelisback:
Just guess...
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Shedrack777: 9:12am On Apr 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men
Are
Nutcases
it was her promiscuos way of life that lead her to her death

4 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Candidlady: 9:15am On Apr 20, 2022
Truvelisback:

Very good question truvel!
Definitely not a northern.. we don't roll like that
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by godofuck231: 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Runs girl run don end
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Just guess...
Let me guess...A Yoruba man.

1 Like

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Truvelisback(m): 9:22am On Apr 20, 2022
Okoroawusa:
Just guess...
Let me guess...A Yoruba man.
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Igbo men and rituals be like 5ans 6. Godforbid!!!! Very wicked set of people. Useless men

4 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by vinceyinnovation: 9:28am On Apr 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men
Are
Nutcases

grin
It was her untimely end that pushed her to her promiscuous life

7 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by luminouz(m): 9:45am On Apr 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Igbo men and rituals be like 5ans 6. Godforbid!!!! Very wicked set of people. Useless men
You again!!!! shocked
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Prettygirl200(f): 9:51am On Apr 20, 2022
luminouz:

You again!!!! shocked
Eheheeen naaaa am I lying Are some men not wicked Especially igbos with their ritual killings everytime

1 Like

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by luminouz(m): 10:01am On Apr 20, 2022
Prettygirl200:
Eheheeen naaaa am I lying Are some men not wicked Especially igbos with their ritual killings everytime

That's a tribalistic statement o...

I think you are better than that na. Make ASUU resume make you go back to school biko
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Help2020: 10:26am On Apr 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men
Are
Nutcases
Anyone who made such statement is not normal upstairs. Ignore such people
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by tribalistdcriti: 10:34am On Apr 20, 2022
[s]
Nyascobar1414:
That was her on choice nii...
Na money carry am go..
I believe other niggas woooed her, though the nigga being broke, the said girl rejected her and went for the super rich..
That was her choice...

Though the nigga did so bad, you dont take another human life just for money nii...

I see siofra and candid... And other daily evening newspaper M*sturbating on this thread.

This I have seen
[/s]

1 Like

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Nobody: 11:10am On Apr 20, 2022
vinceyinnovation:

grin
It was her untimely end that pushed her to her promiscuous life
Can you people stop giving these female kids attention...you're only prompting them to be more stupid

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Johnny147147: 11:51am On Apr 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

Men
Are
Nutcases

But codedly u dey wish if only u fit use the ROD build upstairs for yourself grin

1 Like

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Johnny147147: 11:53am On Apr 20, 2022
siofra:
I can't be sharing the same country with these vile beasts. Please I can't.

And please stop tagging it money rituals. This man clearly has a morbid interest in fucking dead women.

He's sick and needs to be away from normal people and women in the society.

How disgusting!!!! angry

That guy that broke ur heart Was so RODDED u couldn't replace it. You're still very bitter. U need a hug grin

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by omaclarry(m): 12:07pm On Apr 20, 2022
I have no RIP for any girl used for ritual, I don't subscribe to settling for less and or poor guy.. but that's what you girls call us that can't afford benze or call casket for club not minding if we re doing well within our means.
I was asking a girl out once, at a point instead of saying no and move on, she said I'm not her type, nd sent three pictures of guys one was in a benze, the other took a pix infront of a mirror with iphone 13, and the other was in a club with her.
That those are the type of guys she roll with. I just simply replied her " you too like poverty and moved on"
So any girl dem use for ritual, I no pity her. Cos a moral girl will always ask a guy what he does for a living and keep asking till they get the answer

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by Sniper04(m): 12:12pm On Apr 20, 2022
She knew he was into rituals before she became a victim too but she thought, oh he is my boyfriend,he can not use me for rituals lol, no be one person he use do the money you dey spend. All these girls must get SENSE. by force, I will start monitoring my sister and calling her everyday now

2 Likes

Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by SarutobiEky(m): 12:29pm On Apr 20, 2022
Candidlady:
sad

[s]Lemme see how some people will say it was her promiscuous way of life that pushed her to her untimely end!!

Men
Are
Nutcases[/s]
I hope you know your father is a man?
Re: Wicked Nigerian Men Strike Again (photo) by EmzyT: 12:30pm On Apr 20, 2022

(1) (2) (Reply)

Is Is A Must To Date J Ust One Girl / What Should Be Done To Wife Beaters? / I Will Dress To Kill Them

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.