Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,232 members, 7,829,422 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 06:35 AM

I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? (4750 Views)

I Love Her But... Now I'm Embarrassed / How Do I Know If My Girlfriend Will Get Fat When I Marry Her? / I Don’t Love Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Amudeneogu: 5:24pm On Aug 04, 2019
I met one lady in my community she is very beautiful and hardworking, and I love her but I find out that she is not educated. What can I do, please I need your advice.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 5:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
Why don't you bring her up to your level and taste? Nobody is perfect, everyone you meet will always lack something. If she fits what you want in a woman except her lack of education, bring up her to your standard.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by kings59: 5:48pm On Aug 04, 2019
But if she is uneducated and very rich business lady, will you marry her?

The answer you give to the above question determines the solution to your question.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by carter009(m): 5:56pm On Aug 04, 2019
OP Don't listen to this person,,,, if you want to train her in school to any level, marry her first, get her pregnant, I know what am saying, to avoid story that touches they heart, girls this days can be funny......
OmoAlata1:
Why don't you bring her up to your level and taste? Nobody is perfect, everyone you meet will always lack something. If she fits what you want in a woman except her lack of education, bring up her to your standard.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 04, 2019
OmoAlata1:
Godforbid. Amudeneogu don't you ever ever listen to this person. Never.

8 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Skmoda360(m): 6:04pm On Aug 04, 2019
carter009:
OP Don't listen to this person,,,, if you want to train her in school to any level, marry her first, get her pregnant, I know what am saying, to avoid story that touches they heart, girls this days can be funny......
But the Op is educated now.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
SavageSavior:
Godforbid. Amudeneogu don't you ever ever listen to this person. Never.

Why?
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by tolugar: 6:12pm On Aug 04, 2019
Yes you can.

Most people are not opportune to go to school.

Since you said she is hard working, she may still value education. Just respect her same and you can built a well educated generation together.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by posty56: 6:14pm On Aug 04, 2019
well first of all check if the feeling is mutual then train her,or hire private tutor
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:16pm On Aug 04, 2019
carter009:

Do you know how difficult it is to be a mother and a student at the same time? You could at least suggest he marries her first then sends her to school. Try to go back to school while you are a very involved father and tell me if you manage to finish the program.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Tersorio(m): 6:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
kings59:
But if she is uneducated and very rich business lady, will you marry her?

The answer you give to the above question determines the solution to your question.
If she is good at business, u can marry her and start up something for her. Its not always about education.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by carter009(m): 6:21pm On Aug 04, 2019
My dear, I have seen were this type of issue happened, they guy trained they babe in they university after she graduated , they babe told his boyfriend that she can't marry him, that she doesn't love him again,, OP don't ever try it, I know what am saying.
OmoAlata1:

Do you know how difficult it is to be a mother and a student at the same time? You could at least suggest he marries her first then sends her to school. Try to go back to school while you are a very involved father and tell me if you manage to finish the program.

7 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Skmoda360(m): 6:22pm On Aug 04, 2019
OmoAlata1:
Don't even listen to her op.....girls of nowadays are wicked and they can just change overnight...

3 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:23pm On Aug 04, 2019
carter009:
My dear, I have seen were this type of issue happened, they guy trained they babe in they university after she graduated , they babe told his boyfriend that she can't marry him, that she doesn't love him again,, OP don't ever try it, I know what am saying.

He can legally marry her to protect his own interest. But hold off on children until she is least in the last yr.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:26pm On Aug 04, 2019
Skmoda360:

Don't even listen to her op.....girls of nowadays are wicked and they can just change overnight...

Please just bc one woman stripped you of your dignity doesn't mean you should use her to judge all women. Examine where you went wrong with the woman that fcked you over and use your findings to turn your life around so you will not meet such woman ever again. But don't use your incident to judge all women.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Skmoda360(m): 6:28pm On Aug 04, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Please just bc one woman stripped you of your dignity doesn't mean you should use her to judge all women. Examine where you went wrong with the woman that fcked you over and use your findings to turn your life around so you will not meet such woman ever again. But don't use your incident to judge all women.
Like I keep saying you lots are all the same....just a little different... undecided

5 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:32pm On Aug 04, 2019
Skmoda360:

Like I keep saying you lots are all the same....just a little different... undecided

As long as your mother and all the women in your generations are part of the ”you lots”

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Skmoda360(m): 6:37pm On Aug 04, 2019
OmoAlata1:

As long as your mother and all the women in your generations are part of the ”you lots”
It seems you are pained......awon leeches gbogbo.

4 Likes

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by carter009(m): 6:38pm On Aug 04, 2019
Seriously many guys don't survive this, I have seen one on social too were they guy killed they girlfriend because she wanted to leave him, after sponsoring her university education, she told him to calculate everything he spend on her, that his new boyfriend will pay everything, so you can imagine how wicked some of this girls are, why wasting his time for five years if you know you don't love and can't marry him.
OmoAlata1:

He can legally marry her to protect his own interest. But hold off on children until she is least in the last yr.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:40pm On Aug 04, 2019
Skmoda360:

It seems you are pained......awon leeches gbogbo.

Please define pained
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:46pm On Aug 04, 2019
carter009:
Seriously many guys don't survive this, I have seen one on social too were they guy killed they girlfriend because she wanted to leave him, after sponsoring her university education, she told him to calculate everything he spend on her, that his new boyfriend will pay everything, so you can imagine how wicked some of this girls are, why wasting his time for five years if you know you don't love and can't marry him.

You are right carter, there will always be an outliers that will mess it up for the good one with no ill intention. Marriage is the only way to protect you. But I will advise, if you help someone, help because you want to, not because you want something in return. That way, it will not be as painful. A legal marriage in court of law will help the guy because he can take her to court during the divorce case and he can be compensated from any income she makes in the future even if she divorces him. He can still enjoy his investment for yrs to come even if she is married to another man.
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Skmoda360(m): 6:54pm On Aug 04, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Please define pained
Google is there to help you so use it....
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by OmoAlata1(f): 6:55pm On Aug 04, 2019
Skmoda360:

Google is there to help you so use it....

Typical
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Skmoda360(m): 6:59pm On Aug 04, 2019
OmoAlata1:

Typical
Swerve behind me woman....
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Nobody: 7:03pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amudeneogu:
I met one lady in my community she is very beautiful and hardworking, and I love her but I find out that she is not educated. What can I do, please I need your advice.
marry her first before educating her, to avoid story that touches the heart

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Useku(m): 7:11pm On Aug 04, 2019
carter009:

Seconded
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Merit123(m): 7:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
Ask Google you will get the writh answer
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by gentlegenius(m): 9:08pm On Aug 04, 2019
Amudeneogu:
You can educate her without sending her to school. Education is quite different from going to school.
Ponder on this question...
If a graduate of mechanical engineering is always taking his car to a roadside mechanic for minor repairs, between that graduate and the roadside mechanic, who is more educated in the profession of automechanics ?
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Bruno3000(m): 9:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
OmoAlata1:

99% of nowaday girls are mean, wicked and philandering. He's right.

1 Like

Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by Amudeneogu: 9:18pm On Aug 04, 2019
gentlegenius:

You can educate her without sending her to school. Education is quite different from going to school.
Ponder on this question...
If a graduate of mechanical engineering is always taking his car to a roadside mechanic for minor repairs, between that graduate and the roadside mechanic, who is more educated in the profession of automechanics?
the auto mechanics
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by THUNDER4real(m): 10:13pm On Aug 04, 2019
Oma307:

marry her first before educating her, to avoid story that touches the heart
SECONDED
Re: I Love Her But She Is Not Educated, Can I Marry Her? by babyfaceafrica: 10:17pm On Aug 04, 2019
ur problems.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Any Woman That Wears A Dress That Exposes Her Breasts In Public Is A Man Seducer / Burna Boy And Wizkid Seen Kissing Together - Wtf!!! / Don't Be A Simp Once She Ask 4 Money Demand 4 Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.