Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,431 members, 7,819,557 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" (90935 Views)

Leave My Dad Alone - MC Oluomo's Son, King West Tells P'Square / We Own Lagos, We Own Nigeria - King West, MC Oluomo’s Son Boasts / MC Oluomo's Son, King West, Threatens People Who Post Negative Things About Him (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by shomutuski(m): 11:01am On Jun 23, 2019
Nice Achievement! !!! Why did oluomo allow tribal marks on his kids face... all of em why?
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by TheFacelessMan: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2019
Hotfreezers:

To look like who?
Yamiri lasan lasan?

Lmaooooo

Long time chief. Too many 2020 bans for my twin brothers. grin
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Bundaweber: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Whether he's a NURTW staff and/or political thug...

Oluomo is giving his kids quality education. That's evident.

The $2.7million dollar "scholarship" is what's questionable.

I know for a fact that Johns Hopkins has like 63,000 dollars in tuition for a course i wanted to do.

63,000 x 4 = 252,000. Even if they give you an extra 252k as living expenses which is impossibly generous.... it would just be over $500k in total!

He couldn't have gotten a research grant that lucrative. That's the size of a large scale grant for an NGO working in a Nigerian State for 3-4 years. I KNOW wink

$2.7mn wawu. that I don't believe. maybe it's the total fund of the scholarship committee or what they are giving out for the academic yr
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Toseenlove: 11:02am On Jun 23, 2019
maasoap:

Sorry, you were not communicating, you were just blabbering.
Ode Tell that to your Uncle at home!!!
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 11:03am On Jun 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
Whether he's a NURTW staff and/or political thug...

Oluomo is giving his kids quality education. That's evident.

The $2.7million dollar "scholarship" is what's questionable.

I know for a fact that Johns Hopkins has like 63,000 dollars in tuition for a course i wanted to do.

63,000 x 4 = 252,000. Even if they give you an extra 252k as living expenses which is impossibly generous.... it would just be over $500k in total!

He couldn't have gotten a research grant that lucrative. That's the size of a large scale grant for an NGO working in a Nigerian State for 3-4 years. I KNOW wink

Yes, you are right. The figure unreasonably huge. Maybe they are like 6-10 students are being awarded the scholarship and he just called the total figure.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by mu2sa2: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2019
bestdudes:

While I may agree with you... You have to be patient to see things unfold.

Madoff was fleasing people billions of dollars, his children were living the dream and he was on top of the world for decades.

Until he was caught, given 100 years in prison at the age of over 50, which means he will die there. One of his son took his own life, the other died from another kind of death. The wife?

What does this tell you?

Abiola was the present day Tinubu but today all wealth is gone.

Igbinedion of Benin is just living on past glory, Babaginda is now a vegetable... He can't walk. Yes, the name still open doors for his children but as time goes on, they will be forgotten in coming generations.

Abacha, we know how that one ended...

Annenih, is gone and forgotten...

Sweatheart, the man who said a good name is better than gold and silver is not stupid...

Manhattan Gandhi and Mandela (my phone had these names as autocorrect, but doesn't have the evil ones mentioned above) was neither as wealthy as these men, but their names will go into 1Million years to come.

In theory you're right. But, in reality, hmmmmmm, well, you should know now!
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Hotfreezers: 11:08am On Jun 23, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Long time chief. Too many 2020 bans for my twin brothers. grin

My Chairman, happy weekend.

Heavy bans for me too. They just released this one. For the better part of last week, I was banned.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Bizibi(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2019
safarigirl:
This is just another example that Karma is a farce.

Considering all the people this man has killed, maimed, made homeless, orphaned, widowed, and yet, good things are happening to him and his family, yet, una go talk say e get one karma wey go visit am.

Nothing like that, this world is not for good people o, no siddon dey form good person, e no dey pay. The ruthless run the world, while good people pray for better lots.
karma is fucking real,it can take years for repercussions to hit one and his/her family and it can hit someone slowly before it blows out of proportion, it comes in different ways.I've experienced real karma,I'm careful now.
I've also seen politicians and wealthy touts who are rags now infact there is one who was misbehaving when he was nddc chairman in one the states,he went to nothing after all the billions he stole.it is real ooo.

3 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by mvem(m): 11:09am On Jun 23, 2019
oldtruth:

Yes, you are right. The figure unreasonably huge. Maybe they are like 6-10 students are being awarded the scholarship and he just called the total figure.
someome explained here that it's not the amount of one school but several schools that offered him scholarship

6 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by mvem(m): 11:10am On Jun 23, 2019
anonymous96:

This is what they mean by he got 2.7m in scholarship..
From all the Schools he applied to he got Scholarship amounting to 2.7m...Not from one school but all..
He can't go to all the Schools so he wud forgo the offers from other schs.. Not that MIT gave him 2.7m in scholarship
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by owila4luv(m): 11:11am On Jun 23, 2019
nobody called your father a thug, your father made himself a thug! be grateful to God and stop throwing trolls

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Toseenlove: 11:11am On Jun 23, 2019
bestdudes:

Madoff was fleasing people billions of dollars, his children were living the dream and he was on top of the world for decades.

Until he was caught, given 100 years in prison at the age of over 50, which means he will die there. One of his son took his own life, the other died from another kind of death. The wife?

What does this tell you?

Igbinedion of Benin is just living on past glory, Babaginda is now a vegetable... He can't walk. Yes, the name still open doors for his children but as time goes on, they will be forgotten in coming generations.

Sweatheart, the man who said a good name is better than gold and silver is not stupid...

Manhattan Gandhi and Mandela (my phone had these names as autocorrect, but doesn't have the evil ones mentioned above) was neither as wealthy as these men, but their names will go into 1Million years to come.

You've really got time explaining to the gullible myopic foolish demented Idiots. One thing I've learnt about most Blacks Is they were not programmed to learn from thier past.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by uzoexcel(m): 11:12am On Jun 23, 2019
CreepyBlackpool:
The apple must have fallen very far from the tree
This is hilarious cheesy
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by frankoben(m): 11:13am On Jun 23, 2019
Thuglife
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Toseenlove: 11:14am On Jun 23, 2019
Bizibi:
karma is fucking real,it can take years for repercussions to hit one and his/her family, it comes in different ways.I've experienced real karma,I'm careful now.

Please brother don't advice them Ooo. Let them TASTE it too and come back here to give Us first hand experience. Afterall "Experience they say Is the best Teacher" An adage also said "Dog wey go lost no go hear the Night Guard Whistle.

4 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by fixmykey(m): 11:15am On Jun 23, 2019
you are still an agbero mr man, okay let me ask you. can you also encourage your child to copy your steps are agbero?
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:17am On Jun 23, 2019
bestdudes:

What does this tell you?

You have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Nobody: 11:17am On Jun 23, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
If i believe make i die. Post the receipt or evidence that shows he graduated with best cgpa in his school not just by words of keyboard.
Oga no curse yourself Na. Why you talk say you go die if the news is true? As seunmsg rightly said, Oluomo and family wouldn't be posing with the governor of Georgia if the news was false. Let's learn to think and watch before typing or talking.

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by DonFreshmoney(m): 11:20am On Jun 23, 2019
MasterRahl:
Oga no curse yourself Na. Why you talk say you go die if the news is true? As seunmsg rightly said, Oluomo and family wouldn't be posing with the governor of Georgia if the news was false. Let's learn to think and watch before typing or talking.

I said if i believe, not if its a lie.. learn to read
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by chaw: 11:23am On Jun 23, 2019
bestdudes:

What does this tell you?

Hope you know mahatma Gandhi was a bloody racist

4 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by safarigirl(f): 11:23am On Jun 23, 2019
Toseenlove:

Why are u In a Haste Or Are u eating Hot Yam lol. You too can start Killing people from now on and start enjoying life. Oponu Ago Alaimokan.
you can make point without insulting people.

I can see your frustration in your posts, flee from me with that anger, okay boo kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Cholison(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2019
Congrats to them sha. How many agbero children is he sponsoring in Nigerian secondary and universities?
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by olamakinde(m): 11:24am On Jun 23, 2019
DonFreshmoney:
If i believe make i die. Post the receipt or evidence that shows he graduated with best cgpa in his school not just by words of keyboard.
na why people like you dey die like fowl be dis

4 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by toprealman: 11:25am On Jun 23, 2019
He moves in a mysterious way, His wonders to perform.
What's your dad's Occupational? Is your dad a thug?
Ask your dad if he has been responsible for bring pain and sorrow to other people.
If no, then you don't have to worry about nothing.......only concern will be his relationship with Tinubu.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Rilley(m): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
they bleach and still have their brain intact. You left your face and bleached your brain

I zuzuo ezuzu, anyi e tee onwe anyi ure ebea
See finishing cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by safarigirl(f): 11:25am On Jun 23, 2019
chaw:
Hope you know mahatma Gandhi was a bloody racist
he doesn't know. Tell him.

History will only tell you the sweet parts, and leave out the grime. Even mass murderers like Winston Churchill are celebrated in history.

7 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by chaw: 11:26am On Jun 23, 2019
bestdudes:

What does this tell you?

Hope you know that auto correct u spoke about is a mere function of artificial learning and your phone can as well learn mc oluomo after awhile and that 200years from now south africa might have disintegrated and Mandela's name forgotten

7 Likes

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by Bodaolawrites(m): 11:26am On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:
they bleach and still have their brain intact. You left your face and bleached your brain

See I don't need to reply that mumu... Thanks for giving him that response.

Click on my profile and read my books... My mates titled CUM INSIDE. Thats the gift I have for you.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by iSufferFools: 11:29am On Jun 23, 2019
safarigirl:
This is just another example that Karma is a farce.

Considering all the people this man has killed, maimed, made homeless, orphaned, widowed, and yet, good things are happening to him and his family, yet, una go talk say e get one karma wey go visit am.

Nothing like that, this world is not for good people o, no siddon dey form good person, e no dey pay. The ruthless run the world, while good people pray for better lots.
Hmmm. I wonder what experience you must have had for you to believe this.

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by chigo5(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2019
michlins:

oh God why, u jst murdered it.
Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by onatisi(m): 11:33am On Jun 23, 2019
the earlier people recognize and know that in this world and also before God , IGNORANCE IS NOT AN EXCUSE , THE TIME OF IGNORANCE GOD HAS OVERLOOKED , NOW YOU ARE TOTALLY RESPONSIBLE AND LIABLE FOR ANY ACTIONS YOU TAKE IN THIS LIFE AND WHATEVER DIRECTION YOU TAKE[b][/b]. this is why the whites are far ahead of the blacks , blacks are always looking for a excuse or someone to blame for their failures in life . when some ppl fail , they will be attributing it to karma .

1 Like

Re: Ololade Akinsanya, MC Oluomo’s Son Graduated As The Best, "Gets $2.7" by slimfit1(m): 11:34am On Jun 23, 2019
kheny12:
karma is real. According to Hindus scripture.Mc oluomo children will reap what their father have yield for using someone children as thug and enjoying with his fugly kids abroad.

They need to Sick wisdom, Oluomo used wisdom if those people didn't use wisdom there is no one to blame. Olu cannot leave is family to take care of other people he is not Jesus.

2 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

DSS Operatives Produce IPOB Leader, Nnamdi Kanu In Court / More Statues That Will Be Unveiled By Rochas Okorocha (Photos) / Former Pres. Goodluck Jonathan Spotted At Bank In Abuja (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.