Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,273 members, 7,836,225 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:44 PM

HELP! This Is No Longer Love. - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / HELP! This Is No Longer Love. (1150 Views)

Ladies Have You Observe Guys No Longer Beg Us For Relationship These Days / My I No Longer Love Peter Obi (Ex-Obident) / Help:- This Happening To my Laps After Sex with my Boyfriend [picture] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by Nobody: 2:42am On Jun 23, 2019
I have been dating this girl for the past 10 month. At the onset it was making sense, as it is my first time actually falling in love and i think it her first time also. She claims to be virgin, and she wouldnt let me have sex with her. That did not bother though as i was deeply inlove.but i seem to have lost every love for her. I don't know how to call it off. I think she is obsessed with me, almost took her life once when we fought. I am scared she might do something to me or herself. She has been giving me hint by saying 'no woman will take you from me' 'we must die together' xshe is willing to do anything to hear my voice even everday even when i am far from her... and i also notice no girl has been giving me face ever since i started dating her. What might be the cause and how can i call it off without hurting her?
P.S she has done nothing wrong, i jist don't feel anything anymore and i don't want to waste her time.
Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by arabiana(m): 2:48am On Jun 23, 2019
So u lost interest because she didn't let u knack?
Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by Davash222(m): 3:00am On Jun 23, 2019
We actually don’t value what we have until we lose it. You may lose the diamond while busy picking stones.

4 Likes

Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by KristaPretty(f): 3:12am On Jun 23, 2019
So what made you lose interest all of a sudden?? Because she refused to allow you use your blockos on her??

You die dia! You have to turn back to a virgin since she refused to let go!

Nonsense and chukuchuku angry

1 Like

Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by lonelygem(m): 3:26am On Jun 23, 2019
Biowared:
I have been dating this girl for the past 10 month. At the onset it was making sense, as it is my first time actually falling in love and i think it her first time also. She claims to be virgin, and she wouldnt let me have sex with her. That did not bother though as i was deeply inlove.but i seem to have lost every love for her. I don't know how to call it off. I think she is obsessed with me, almost took her life once when we fought. I am scared she might do something to me or herself. She has been giving me hint by saying 'no woman will take you from me' 'we must die together' xshe is willing to do anything to hear my voice even everday even when i am far from her... and i also notice no girl has been giving me face ever since i started dating her. What might be the cause and how can i call it off without hurting her?
P.S she has done nothing wrong, i jist don't feel anything anymore and i don't want to waste her time.

Chai! Are you too shy to look into a woman's eyeball and tell her you cant roll with a relationship without sex? At least that is tenable enough for any matured minded person to understand that everyone can't possibly be a celibate. Come on.. You are a man na. Life is so so simpler than the way we carry it sometimes...

1 Like

Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by Nobody: 3:53am On Jun 23, 2019
I see someone up there talking about diamonds and stones. There is nothing precious about an obsessive lover. Sadly, people who have never been with one cannot understand why you should want out of a relationship with an OL.

In fact, they think the love you receive is bliss. The type no sane human should ever let go of.

Obsessive love is an emotional abuse on its own. You live each day in fear; fear of what they will do to you or themselves if the relationship doesn't go how THEY WANT. It is never about you or both of you.

I won't be surprised if she is indeed a virgin. Maybe young too, with little or no heartbreak in her resumé. They can love aggressively ehn. It is the only (one) way they express their love and make up for the blue-balls they inflict on a brother. They are most times bothered if you are getting the sex somewhere else and how long it will take for the other girl to overthrow them. This leads to paranoia and threats like the one you highlighted. Anyway, I will advise you leave it like that for her.

With such people, DO NOT EVER INITIATE A BREAKUP. They will stop at nothing to ensure the cosmos turns against you and you feel the exact pain they feel. They are the only ones allowed to breakup with people.

Breakup with her kind is left to time and nature. Maybe distance, she carries her obsession to someone else, she gets busy, you die, she dies...etc

Whatever it is, it just has to be more of her fault and she has to acknowledge it is her fault that the relationship is sinking.

If you have a job, work longer hours. If you are a student, read more. Reduce calls, chats. Divert your attention somewhere and be GENUINELY BUSY. Let her do more of the work. She will get tired with time...

5 Likes 3 Shares

Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by chukwuibuipob: 4:43am On Jun 23, 2019
grin wink cheesy grin cool sad kids arena.Wait till both enta Uni/go National service.Nonsense

1 Like

Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by Nobody: 8:14am On Jun 23, 2019
chukwuibuipob:
grin wink cheesy grin cool sad kids arena.Wait till both enta Uni/go National service.Nonsense
mumu. I am serving

1 Like

Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by Nobody: 8:15am On Jun 23, 2019
AntiBrutus:
I see someone up there talking about diamonds and stones. There is nothing precious about an obsessive lover. Sadly, people who have never been with one cannot understand why you should want out of a relationship with an OL.

In fact, they think the love you receive is bliss. The type no sane human should ever let go of.

Obsessive love is an emotional abuse on its own. You live each day in fear; fear of what they will do to you or themselves if the relationship doesn't go how THEY WANT. It is never about you or both of you.

I won't be surprised if she is indeed a virgin. Maybe young too, with little or no heartbreak in her resumé. They can love aggressively ehn. It is the only (one) way they can express their love and make up for the blue-balls they inflict on a brother. They are most times bothered if you are getting the sex somewhere else and how long it will take for the other girl to overthrow. This leads to paranoia and threats like the one you highlighted. Anyway, I will advise you leave it like that for her.

With such people, DO NOT EVER INITIATE A BREAKUP. They will stop at nothing to ensure the cosmos turns against you and you feel the exact pain they feel. They are the only ones allowed to breakup with people.

Breakup with her kind is left to time and nature. Maybe distance, she carries her obsession to someone else, she gets busy, you die, she dies...etc

Whatever it is, it just has to be more of her fault and she has to acknowledge it is her fault that the relationship is sinking.

If you have a job, work longer hours. If you are a student, read more. Reduce calls, chats. Divert your attention somewhere and be GENUINELY BUSY. Let her do more of the work. She will get tired with time...
it is just as you've said. It feels good at first knowing somone loves you that much. But i think this one is getting out of hand.
Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by carter009(m): 11:44am On Jun 23, 2019
Nawaoooooo, take it easy ooooo, no be fight nahhhhhh.
KristaPretty:
So what made you lose interest all of a sudden?? Because she refused to allow you use your blockos on her??

You die dia! You have to turn back to a virgin since she refused to let go!

Nonsense and chukuchuku angry

1 Like

Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by chukwuibuipob: 11:50am On Jun 23, 2019
sad
Biowared:
mumu. I am serving
grin.U are kid.same way u cal ur fada mumu @home
Re: HELP! This Is No Longer Love. by Altern8(m): 11:54am On Jun 23, 2019
Better breakup with her quietly but in a public place so she won’t stab you. grin

Your relationship became toxic when she issued threats to end her life and especially when she said you guys would die together.

I think that’s a red flag you should not overlook.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Why Do People On Nairaland Just Assume You Are In Lagos? / Popular Pastor Thrown Away A Lady On Chair With Anger During Deliverance / Nigeria' Most Beautiful Actress, Genny Uzoma Shares Stunning Birthday Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.