Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,149 members, 7,821,923 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:50 PM

Friendship - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Friendship (1080 Views)

Should I Cut Off My Friendship With Her?? / Can Friendship Work Out After Breaking Up With Your Partner? / How To Differentiate Between Love And Friendship (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Friendship by oreofemi(f): 11:33pm On May 08, 2007
i met a guy in my school ,and we started as friends and later he asked me out and i replyed him no and he told his friends to come and talk to me and they were all giggling .i will appreciate it if someone can tell me why they were giggling?
Re: Friendship by IBDat(m): 11:39pm On May 08, 2007
LMFAO grin grin grin - Are u fine? cos wowo girlz playn had to get has alwayz been known to bring men to laughter.
Re: Friendship by iice(f): 12:41pm On May 09, 2007
ouch! It could mean lotsa things
Re: Friendship by omogenaija(f): 1:54am On May 20, 2007
@ IBDAT leave her alone please wink

@ topic i'm guessing ur in high school , and guys in high school are immature they laugh for stop reasons , and i'm sure u have things to worry bout than that, just drop it

(1) (Reply)

Can You Date Your Family Driver To The Point Of Marrying Him / How Will You Feel? / What Should Be Done If You Find Out Your Husband To Be Is A Fraudstar?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.