Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,440 members, 7,819,625 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:25 PM

This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area (9892 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Britain Girl Slept With Many Men While Exploring America Recording Their Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 12:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
And everyone knew

How did everyone know

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Learnstuffs: 12:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
God heal the sick among us today starting from llamina

45 Likes

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 12:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
Learnstuffs:
God heal the sick among us today starting from llamina

With all due respect

If you don't have anything reasonableto say, ignore my thread, thank you
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Officialgarri: 12:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
You re not even a new member on this forum yet you act like a kid.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 12:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Even this Buhari suffer regime did not give you sense.

We have to export you into North Korea..

grin

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 12:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
This person do this, that person do that, when you go start to dey mind your business Onila? Who do you this thing?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 12:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Officialgarri:
You re not even a new member on this forum yet you act like a kid.

So you are the matured one
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 12:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
This person do this, that person do that, when you go start to dey mind your business Onila? Who do you this thing?

Go and wash your dirty pant

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
TarOrfeek:

Even this Buhari suffer regime did not give you sense.

We have to export you into North Korea..

grin

With all due respect

If you don't have anything reasonableto say, ignore my thread, thank you
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by ednut1(m): 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Onila the frustrated goat troll

6 Likes

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 12:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ilamina:

Go and wash your dirty pant
I will pray for you. I promise

3 Likes

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 12:49pm On Jun 23, 2019
omokoginimi:
I will pray for you. I promise

Fu..ck off
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 12:50pm On Jun 23, 2019
ednut1:
Onila the frustrated goat troll

Is it not time too leave me alone

And focus on your own life
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by ednut1(m): 12:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ilamina:

Is it not time too leave me alone

And focus on your own life
this is ur 10th year on nairaland. Am concerned for u.

2 Likes

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 12:57pm On Jun 23, 2019
ednut1:

Someone that is showing his stomach on the internet

Is the one that has class
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by sanny1(m): 1:05pm On Jun 23, 2019
dont mind her she forgot to share the link. Just click www.nairazones.com and see the pics.

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Officialgarri: 1:25pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ilamina:

So you are the matured one
most likely. cool
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by rowland545(m): 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
OK since everybody is insulting her lemme join

llamina u must b a stupid goat...kikikiii

3 Likes

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by 9jaBloke: 1:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
Is OP really Onila?

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 1:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
shocked shocked

I don't seem to get the purpose of this thread. Who's the popular girl? Who's the popular boy? After seeing this ridiculous topic, I can't help but check the OP'S profile, and it can be be easily deduced that the OP is mentally unstable and needs to be checked into Yaba left immediately.

Spits on this useless thread angry angry

[img]https://media1./images/9da388234c887c0355c723363efb8616/tenor.gif?itemid=5911171[/img]

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 2:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
I refuse to be tripped bai onila. I smell tripping guys grin grin grin.

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by carter009(m): 2:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
ednut1:

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by carter009(m): 2:19pm On Jun 23, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin grin
kemicalreaction:
shocked shocked

I don't seem to get the purpose of this thread. Who's the popular girl? Who's the popular boy? After seeing this ridiculous topic, I can't help but check the OP'S profile, and it can be be easily deduced that the OP is mentally unstable and needs to be checked into Yaba left immediately.

Spits on this useless thread angry angry

[img]https://media1./images/9da388234c887c0355c723363efb8616/tenor.gif?itemid=5911171[/img]

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nicklaus619(m): 2:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
Guys y'all should take it easy on op, what she need is alot of therapy and quality time at the correction facility, she is seriously depressed and slowly degenerating to unstable reasoning which may eventually result to madness if it is not remedied at this elementary stage.
But all I know is that op go dey okay Las Las cool

5 Likes

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 2:45pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Guys y'all should take it easy on op, what she need is alot of therapy and quality time at the correction facility, she is seriously depressed and slowly degenerating to unstable reasoning which may eventually result to madness if it is not remedied at this elementary stage.
But all I know is that op go dey okay Las Las cool
grin
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by livebyday(m): 3:03pm On Jun 23, 2019
undecided
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by atilla(m): 3:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ilamina how did u hear that they slept together?

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by tinny898(m): 3:12pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ilamina:

And everyone knew

How did everyone know

Ode
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by ikeno(m): 3:13pm On Jun 23, 2019
must you start dishing insults just because someone opened a thread that is not even sensible
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 3:14pm On Jun 23, 2019
atilla:
Ilamina how did u hear that they slept together?

My friend told me
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Iamgrey5(m): 3:21pm On Jun 23, 2019
Lol
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by atilla(m): 3:32pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ilamina:

My friend told me
That's how everyone knows. Their friends told them.
Now that I've answered you Can I ask u a question?

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

OMG! This Lady Is Nearly 50 Years Old And She Looks Like She’s In Her Twenties! / Do I Seduce You With My Peaky Boobs ? Lagos Insatgram Slayqueen (photos + Video) / PHOTOS: Genevieve Nnaji’s Daughter Pictured In Bikini

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.