Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,318 members, 7,829,781 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 11:41 AM

This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area (9911 Views)

I Can’t Find Husband Because Of Bad Roads In My Area – Ghanaian Woman Laments / Zimbabwean Woman Caught Sleeping With A 13-Year-Old Boy In His Parents' House / Britain Girl Slept With Many Men While Exploring America Recording Their Climax (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 3:39pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nawa oo, what a bait

I create professional apps for your website or blog with just 5k only 0807 598 0838
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by carter009(m): 3:40pm On Jun 23, 2019
ROTFL grin grin grin grin grin
Nicklaus619:
Guys y'all should take it easy on op, what she need is alot of therapy and quality time at the correction facility, she is seriously depressed and slowly degenerating to unstable reasoning which may eventually result to madness if it is not remedied at this elementary stage.
But all I know is that op go dey okay Las Las cool
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 3:52pm On Jun 23, 2019
atilla:

That's how everyone knows. Their friends told them.
Now that I've answered you Can I ask u a question?

Nope
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by damtan(m): 4:16pm On Jun 23, 2019
Aye le o
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by 40secondsguy(m): 4:44pm On Jun 23, 2019
Ilamina:

And everyone knew

How did everyone know
Its like you and Sunnyshinylight have the same mental problem.. undecided

Bunch of depressed cunts...okay okay they bleeped,they're popular... Tell me how is it your fvcking business angry

If you want someone to fvck you...just say it man angry..
Not all these bullshit you keep posting..

Feel free to pm me if you're game tongue

Fuckery

2 Likes

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by meobizy(f): 5:24pm On Jun 23, 2019
Why is everybody attacking OP, na?
This is how you people chase away quality posters.
Onila, don’t mind them.
It is not their fault that you don’t have sense to post something reasonable.
Very wicked people, that’s what they all are.

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by respect80(m): 5:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Nicklaus619:
Guys y'all should take it easy on op, what she need is alot of therapy and quality time at the correction facility, she is seriously depressed and slowly degenerating to unstable reasoning which may eventually result to madness if it is not remedied at this elementary stage.
But all I know is that op go dey okay Las Las cool

You're wrong dear. What she need is a very thick black veined di.... ck.

once she is dickmatized, she go dey alright
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 5:54pm On Jun 23, 2019
What's wrong with all of you?and by all of you I mean all of you,respect yourselves, you can't be dragging over nonissues as though it mattered okay why in Odin's name must every question be answered? I'm not here to lecture y'all just try to keep this forum attractive by staying your focus and let the worms feed on the corpse. Please.
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Funkyswagzz(m): 6:15pm On Jun 23, 2019
omale88:
What's wrong with all of you?and by all of you I mean all of you,respect yourselves, you can't be dragging over nonissues as though it mattered okay why in Odin's name must every question be answered? I'm not here to lecture y'all just try to keep this forum attractive by staying your focus and let the worms feed on the corpse. Please.

See wat u said here is totally wrong.. just imaging coming to nairaland to read some article and it happens to be the first 10 article makes no sense. Won't u feel annoyed?

The reason y everyone is bashing her is because they expected to see smfin interesting. Personally I can't make out wat she's trying to say.

At least she shud write smfin a bit interesting than not making any sense at all. Pls don't expect everyone to over look it cos sm ppl r wasting their mb here

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

See wat u said here is totally wrong.. just imaging coming to nairaland to read some article and it happens to be the first 10 article makes no sense. Won't u feel annoyed?

The reason y everyone is bashing her is because they expected to see smfin interesting. Personally I can't make out wat she's trying to say.

At least she shud write smfin a bit interesting than not making any sense at all. Pls don't expect everyone to over look it cos sm ppl r wasting their mb here
so you think bashing anyone online would make an impact? I see you haven't learn from Nigerian politics ,how long would it take you to realize bullshit is bullish and doesn't need you sniffing? Are you attracted to in attractive?
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Funkyswagzz(m): 7:08pm On Jun 23, 2019
omale88:
so you think bashing anyone online would make an impact? I see you haven't learn from Nigerian politics ,how long would it take you to realize bullshit is bullish and doesn't need you sniffing? Are you attracted to in attractive?

Just let it go bro. There's no need for this argument. Ppl will always talk and the bashing won't stop weather u like or not.
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Gabson001(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
I can't believe i opened this thread.. Madam please what's it all about? Cux am not understanding..

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by atilla(m): 7:09pm On Jun 23, 2019
meobizy:
Why is everybody attacking OP, na?
This is how you people chase away quality posters.
Onila, don’t mind them.
It is not their fault that you don’t have sense to post something reasonable.
Very wicked people, that’s what they all are.

Is she really Onila??
I was wondering because they post the same and same wif mama Gee

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by meobizy(f): 8:35pm On Jun 23, 2019
atilla:

Is she really Onila??
I was wondering because they post the same and same wif mama Gee
I am beginning to believe they are all the same person.
I knew this was Onila after reading three or four of its topics (I am still not convinced the poster is female).

For the male counterparts there are fairlyusedpant, jesuisboy (abi jesusboy), whywhyogun, bidobado aka bigvajina and musiwa.

I still wonder if these characters have actual lives outside this forum.

2 Likes

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 8:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
With all due respect I can say lamina is not serious at all

This recession wey we dey never give you sense, which time you want get

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 9:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
Funkyswagzz:

Just let it go bro. There's no need for this argument. Ppl will always talk and the bashing won't stop weather u like or not.
You still here?I've eaten dinner lol
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Skmoda360(m): 10:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
why always you? ....you need deep prayers cuz you are going psycho......
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Funkyswagzz(m): 10:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
omale88:

You still here?I've eaten dinner lol

Same here.. had rice and stew wiv well cooked shaki after that I liked pea and some banana. No space to take the malt so had to drink water tongue grin grin
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 10:30pm On Jun 23, 2019
meobizy:

I am beginning to believe they are all the same person.
I knew this was Onila after reading three or four of its topics (I am still not convinced the poster is female).

For the male counterparts there are fairlyusedpant, jesuisboy (abi jesusboy), whywhyogun, bidobado aka bigvajina and musiwa.

I still wonder if these characters have actual lives outside this forum.

Why don't you think I am female

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Nobody: 11:06pm On Jun 23, 2019
Can anybody show me love of 1k via uba bank, acct no: 2068756952
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by meobizy(f): 12:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Ilamina:

Why don't you think I am female
A real female is meant to have a boyfriend or female friends who keep her busy.
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by femi4: 5:48am On Jun 24, 2019
Ilamina:

And everyone knew

How did everyone know
The popular boy kiss and tell
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by BoboKush(m): 6:32am On Jun 24, 2019
With due respect goan av sense first n do new thread.. Ode

1 Like

Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Ilamina(f): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2019
femi4:
The popular boy kiss and tell

Thanks, you are the only one that answered the question
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by Learnstuffs: 1:42am On Jun 29, 2019
Ilamina:

With all due respect

If you don't have anything reasonableto say, ignore my thread, thank you

grin your posts are not reasonable
Re: This Popular Girl Slept With One Popular Boy In My Area by scoundrel(f): 11:04pm On Mar 31, 2020
This popular Nairalander left a popular comment on this non-popular thread.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some People Afraid Of Falling In Love? / How Do U Know That A Man Is A Virgin? / Pls What Can I Do When She Said She Cn't Forget Her Ex?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.