Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,314 members, 7,819,067 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:49 AM

Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times (30789 Views)

Constitution Alteration Bill: 35 Items To Be Transmitted To Buhari For Assent / INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll / VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Benekruku(m): 7:22am On Jun 24, 2019
deomelo:

This case is not and won't be about riddles and drama, it's going to be very basic, it's going to be a simple case of "Put up or shut up" for Atiku.

1. Atiku cannot base his case on mare allegation or by trying to bully INEC to produce the server that INEC can not produce or admit that they have and used in any fashion. The processor can not ask or force the accused to produce evidence to convict the same accused with, that burden is always on the prosecutor or the person making the accusation. The burden is on Atiku to back up his allegation with facts, not other people's den say den say.

2. Atiku and the PDP are the only parties with real or imaginary knowledge per the existence of any server so, at the end of the day, they have to reveal their source from how they reached the server to how they retrieved the content and of course, the digital address and physical location.

At the end of the day, this is what's going to happen, put up or shut up.

You said it all. Am still looking for one to proof to me where a server came to play. Voting was done manually. Thumbprinting on ballot papers was used. So am waiting to hear where a server was storing votes across the country simultaneously during the election.

All I hear is server. What server are we talking about here? Except the one containing the data of the electorates which definitely could not capture votes.

Or is someone telling me the ballot papers are electronic.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by OfficialAPCNig: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2019
Swargu:

One guy said its stores inside memory card in the card reader...
Serious? Or was he joking?
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by OfficialAPCNig: 7:30am On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Why are you sounding like a novice in IT.

Data stored in server. Was voting dine manually or electronically?

How does manual thumb printing on paper gets to server?

Was voting dine with card reader or used to verify voters card.

Abeg, their is no case here.

Voting was done manually on paper. Electoral officers read out result manually.

Counting was done at polling units manually.

So where does server come in here.

Oga no be fight. Na that server we want to inspect. Why are you guys jittery?
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Benekruku(m): 7:34am On Jun 24, 2019
OfficialAPCNig:

Oga no be fight. Na that server we want to inspect. Why are you guys jittery?

Which server?
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by traihit: 9:26am On Jun 24, 2019
Nigerians are very touchy especially when they are not sure of the arguments they make. Did I mention result? Why then are you so touchy. It's not of my business whoever wins at the court. They're the same to me. But I hate it when arguments are not done logically.

Taeewo:
You are PO and you transfered result through card reader? Lie kill you there, u can only transfer the accredited voters since the normal vote was done manually.. Since the accredited vote was transferred, how did ur Atiku arrived at server result without deducting the void/invalid vote..
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Champneys: 9:28am On Jun 24, 2019
INEC has dug itself into a very big fat hole!
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

You said it all. Am still looking for one to proof to me where a server came to play. Voting was done manually. Thumbprinting on ballot papers was used. So am waiting to hear where a server was storing votes across the country simultaneously during the election.

All I hear is server. What server are we talking about here? Except the one containing the data of the electorates which definitely could not capture votes.

Atiku is dumber than dumb.

If INEC actually engaged in electronic transmission of results , it means they violated the electoral laws and the whole results and election must be thrown out in favor of new elections.

This is the best case scenario and best option option for Atiku because since his main issue is transmission of election results via a server which is illegal, the server shouldn't be the real issue, it should have been illegal transmission of election results.

.....but Atiku and his lawyers are either dumb and incompetent or they are just playing games and wasting our time.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by baganas: 9:38am On Jun 24, 2019
gurunlocker:
Can zombies answer this simple question?

How was the card reader designated for each PU able to recognize voters card when swiped? Accept if it's right and reject if it's wrong without the help of a configured server?
Inec didn't deny that a server exist. It even says that some pilot electronic transmission was run on some selected states. This is just for testing purposes. It's not complete and comprehensive data that can be use to determine a winner. But most importantly to use data from inec server is illegal because the existing electoral act does not provide for the use of electronically transmitted votes or server records. So pls wise up. This will not work
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Benekruku(m): 9:42am On Jun 24, 2019
deomelo:

If INEC actually en engaged in electronic transmission of results , it means they violated the electoral laws and the whole results and election must be thrown out in favor of a new election.

This is the best case scenario and best option option for Atikul.

Spot-On!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by gurunlocker: 9:43am On Jun 24, 2019
baganas:

Inec didn't deny that a server exist. It even says that some pilot electronic transmission was run on some selected states. This is just for testing purposes. It's not complete and comprehensive data that can be use to determine a winner. But most importantly to use data from inec server is illegal because the existing electoral act does not provide for the use of electronically transmitted votes or server records. So pls wise up. This will not work

Story, it's called story.... grin grin
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Alwaystruth: 9:59am On Jun 24, 2019
I have asked this same questions before many times online but unfortunately Zombies resorted to name calling
and insults. How can a card reader dictates fake and original cards if there are no servers that do that
identifications !!!..We are blacks and we think lower then monkeys..

1 Like

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 10:19am On Jun 24, 2019

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by tuniski: 11:22am On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

You simply don't get it or u are deliberately being mischievous .
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by tuniski: 11:24am On Jun 24, 2019
deomelo:

If INEC actually engaged in electronic transmission of results , it means they violated the electoral laws and the whole results and election must be thrown out in favor of new elections.

This is the best case scenario and best option option for Atiku because since his main issue is transmission of election results via a server which is illegal, the server shouldn't be the real issue, it should have been illegal transmission of election results.

.....but Atiku and his lawyers are either dumb and incompetent or they are just playing games and wasting our time.
The law does not prohibit electronic transmission, it only didn't expressly make it compulsory.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Benekruku(m): 11:25am On Jun 24, 2019
tuniski:

You simply don't get it or u are deliberately being mischievous .

Whats mischievous here? That am trying to say the last election was conducted manually and their was "NO WAY" the result could have been transmitted to a server?
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by tuniski: 11:28am On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Whats mischievous here? That am trying to say the last election was conducted manually and their was "NO WAY" the result could have been transmitted to a server?

The result was transmitted electronically but since it wasn't required to be compulsorily done , INEC wanted it to be only for their own consumption.
Now it has backfired.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Benekruku(m): 11:30am On Jun 24, 2019
tuniski:

The result was transmitted electronically but since it wasn't required to be compulsorily done , INEC wanted it to be only for their own consumption.
Now it has backfired.

Am believing you IT complaint. In one sentence, Can you tell me what transmitted it?
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by chozzy: 12:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
INEC ole
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Paccus: 5:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
deomelo:

Nice one.. The law did not permit electronic transmission of results, but there was electronic collation of results in the last elections.. Inec is the cause of this confusion and they are trying to back out
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by chinedumoooo: 5:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=Lovelive post=79615321]

I wanted to reply you but I remembered your mum told me that you are seriously s*ck.[/quote
Wish you the same,say Amen!
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by kayroc: 5:57pm On Jun 24, 2019
jumobi1:

Could the last minute rescheduling of the elections be part two of the reason. People weren’t going to travel back to their villages twice. They’re even owed a reimbursement front the govt/INEC.

That was the final knockout for him. The rescheduling meant he needed to resupply his mennon ground for logistics and he was not able to do it on time.

Also your factor was equally devastating and serious because people had already spent money particularly in the east. They could not just travel again like you said.

They really messed Atiku up and the most painful thing is that he was on track to win if not for INEC magic.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 7:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
Paccus:

Nice one.. The law did not permit electronic transmission of results, but there was electronic collation of results in the last elections.. Inec is the cause of this confusion and they are trying to back out

The Electoral Bill which mandates the immediate transmission of voting results from polling units to collation centres is not yet operational, and as such, the transmitted result is invalid and any reliance place on it is null and void,’’ the lawyers maintained.

Dr. Ajulo, who is the founder of Egalitarian Mission in Africa, said that the PDP candidate (Alhaji Atiku Abubakar) has embarked on a fruitless venture with the results he claimed he got from INEC server.

Ajulo asserted that the result is not admissible in law, adding that ‘’if President Muhammadu Buhari had signed the amended Electoral Act, which included electronic transmission of results, Atiku would have had a valid case against INEC, but as it is, he cannot even tender the results at the tribunal.”

He said that electronic transmission of result is not recognised by the Electoral Act and, therefore, the result Atiku claims he got from INEC server is “just a piece of paper.”

‘’He can’t use it at the tribunal because the law does not even recognize the transmission of result electronically. I want to believe that Atiku was not properly advised before approaching the tribunal to challenge the results of the election,” he said.

https://leadership.ng/2019/04/27/electronic-transmission-of-election-result-illegal-lawyers/

1. Electronic conduct and transmission of election results is still illegal in Nigeria so, Atiku's server results are illegal and inadmissible, they have zero weight and relevance under the law.

2. Even, accessing government servers to retrieve secured info is illegal to start with.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Koolking(m): 10:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
tymicjay77:

Nigerians are too blind to see what is coming on them.... Political game is about to happen soon... A strategy for Northerners to succeed a Northerners is the game...
What happen in osun state some years ago will repeat itself.
Buhari will almost finished his tenure then he will hand over to Atiku,with the disguise of elections petition victory for Atiku...
Mark my words....I only pity politician like Jagaban who think myopically

Dream is free. Continue to sleep on and console yourself that Atiku will will win in the elections tribunal in elections he never came close. You'll finally accept defeat after 2023
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by GREATESTPIANIST: 6:59am On Jun 25, 2019
Aurielfinizu:

Amen o...

But Atiku must reclaim his mandate
hahahahahahaha, if I hear..... morning sir.....

1 Like

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by hansoneze: 10:08am On Jun 25, 2019
Redefining ones look can only but start and end with the look and feel of the hair, they say when the head is good, the entire body will have no choice but to be good. . . Yes the hair is the glory of any woman.. .Men can't resist any lady with beautifully and well managed hair...

Transformation happens with good hair, hence we specialize on...

Virgin Hair WIG Making , Styling, Revamping,

Customizing, Plucking, Bleaching, Sales etc @ the cheapest price you can think of. ..Call Beauty Essence @ SOVS PLAZA Ajah, Badore Road, Adoh roundabout . 09074076455

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Junaid Mohammed: My First Wife Is An Igbo Woman, I Don't Hate Igbos / PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review / Sowore Presidential Posters Flood Ibadan (pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.