Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,153 members, 7,818,486 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:08 PM

Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times (30788 Views)

Constitution Alteration Bill: 35 Items To Be Transmitted To Buhari For Assent / INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server During Poll / VIDEO: INEC Chairman Admits Sending Presidential Results To Central Server (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 12:06am On Jun 24, 2019
According to Atiku and the PDP, they say accessed INEC server and discovered altered election figures, the burden is on them to show exactly how they accessed the server and retrieved info from the server, this should be their slam dunk proof/evidence.

This case is very easy to solve.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by kayroc: 12:07am On Jun 24, 2019
The way I am looking at it they will drag this case and silence the case over technicality of the 2010 Act. The issue is that Atiku's last hope was south east turn out, south south rigging and sharing votes in South West.

Best case scenario would have been recreation of Jonathan's 2011 map aka Orkar Map, but he was not able to gather the votes from South East and SS due to the last minute card reader changes.

If only he could gather the votes from East and South South he would be president today.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by udemzyudex(m): 12:07am On Jun 24, 2019
deomelo:

Apart from programming the card readers, what else was their job?

If this is all you could get from your research then no problem.

https://www.nairaland.com/5153169/2019-election-tribunal-demola-olanrewaju#77843991

I leave you with this but you can do more research on those words if you really want to enlighten yourself.

1 Like

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 12:08am On Jun 24, 2019
kayroc:
The way I am looking at it they will drag this case and silence the case over technicality of the 2010 Act. The issue is that Atiku's last hope was south east turn out, south south rigging and sharing votes in South West.

Best case scenario would have been recreation of Jonathan's 2011 map aka Orkar Map, but he was not able to gather the votes from South East and SS due to the last minute card reader changes.

If only he could gather the votes from East and South South he would be president today.

I thought he did?

1 Like

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Paccus: 12:09am On Jun 24, 2019
frankson1:

The SCR was used for VERIFICATION and AUTHENTICATION but where the SCR fails to do any of the two and the voter's name is on the voter's register then the voter can proceed to cast his vote.

Yeah, INEC had server where the voters information was uploaded to. But the question I keep asking is ; did the SCR identify each of the political parties that was voted for? Did the SCR state the results in figures to each political party?
If only PDP can explain how the party came about the result.

INEC and APC lawyers are 'otondo' sef

Bro stop lying, You were not a PO in this 2019 elections maybe in previous elections but not 2019 elections, for this last elections
1) if the card reader does not verify your card, you are not voting even if your name is on the voter's register. You can vote though if it fails to authenticate but it must verify
2)if you were a PO in this last election you should have known what E-Collation is, and also been given a username and password for E-Collation for your polling unit..
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 12:12am On Jun 24, 2019
udemzyudex:

If you are going to prove a point with your INEC RATECH angle, shouldn't you first explain what they do and what you know about their work.

Obviously, you don't know anything, you are just name dropping and trying to fool people.

These are RATECH officials programming card readers.

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by kayroc: 12:15am On Jun 24, 2019
deomelo:

I thought he did?

He won those areas but the turnout is what they used to finish him. Turnout in South East and South South was too low to meet up against North East which is where Bihari and APC did magic.

He needed turnout of about 75% in South East and South south to neutralize North East and North West votes but his people on ground could not deliver.

If he had relied more on generating excitement via online campaign and social media he would have squeezed out more voters but no road.

I hope I explained better.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by udemzyudex(m): 12:16am On Jun 24, 2019
deomelo:

If you are going to prove a point with your INEC RATECH angle, shouldn't you first explain what they do and what you know about their work.

Obviously, you don't know anything, you are just name dropping and trying to fool people.

These are RATECH officials programming card readers.

It's obvious you don't know anything and you really don't want to know.

Well I can't force you to educate yourself.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 12:16am On Jun 24, 2019
udemzyudex:

https://www.nairaland.com/5153169/2019-election-tribunal-demola-olanrewaju#77843991

I leave you with this but you can do more research on those words if you really want to enlighten yourself.

NL link and a facebook copy/paste essay is your INEC RATECH story.

I was expecting official link detailing their scope of duties, not internet den say den say.

Like I said, you don't know anything.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 12:17am On Jun 24, 2019
udemzyudex:

It's obvious you don't know anything and you really don't want to know.

Well I can't force you to educate yourself.

You mean educate me with fake internet copy and paste rubbish?

What about official documentation from INEC? You don't know where to get that from?
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Paccus: 12:18am On Jun 24, 2019
tuniski:

Why is it difficult for you to understand? Let me explain to you again; accreditation was done by the card reader and it is mandatory. If the card reader fails to authenticate your PVC you can't validly vote.
However, after the card reader has accredited you, you are then given a ballot paper to vote manually. At the end of the voting, the ballot papers are sorted and results collated manually.

It is after this phase that the results as collated manually are then transmitted to the central server using same card reader by the E-transmission (the inec official empowered to do so)
Leave that guy, he just came online and started lying that he was a PO, when he knows nothing like Jon Snow.. A PO that does not know what is E-collation...
Once i saw your writeup i knew you participated in the elections

1 Like

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Kennymorgan1: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2019
The biggest problem in Nigeria is selfishness and greed. If it favours me, then it's free and fair, hence it is not.
If you believe that the results announced at the polling units were the same announced by the returning officers without adulterations, then it's either you are biased or you have too much faith in the flawed INEC voting process.
INEC has never been independent in Nigeria always been controlled by those in power.
A scenario during the 2015 general election when an ex-governor won with PDC in almost all polling unit to represent Enugu East in the senate. But when the result came out the next day from INEC, he did not even come second.
He protested for a while and later gave up knowing that he had done so to many other people when he too was in power.
My point is this. Those in power today are not necessarily been voted in by the people. The earlier you believe this, the easier it will be for we all to stand against our flawed electoral process
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 12:19am On Jun 24, 2019
kayroc:

He won those areas but the turnout is what they used to finish him. Turnout in South East and South South was too low to meet up against North East which is where Bihari and APC did magic.

He needed turnout of about 75% in South East and South south to neutralize North East and North West votes but his people on ground could not deliver.

If he had relied more on generating excitement via online campaign and social media he would have squeezed out more voters but no road.

Votes in the SE and SS won't have mattered especially considering the huge and insurmountable votes from the North.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by udemzyudex(m): 12:22am On Jun 24, 2019
deomelo:

NL link and a facebook copy/paste essay is your INEC RATECH story.

I was expecting official link detailing their scope of duties, not internet den say den say.

Like I said, you don't know anything.

I told you to Google search too but your bias mind only read the part of programming card reader, well since that's all you know, no problem then.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by kayroc: 12:22am On Jun 24, 2019
deomelo:

Votes in the SE and SS won't have mattered especially considering the huge and insurmountable votes from the North.

The North's votes are not insurmountable. Jonathan didnit in 2011 and that showed that a tight southern coalition can win. They are very hard to override but it isn't impossible.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Paccus: 12:24am On Jun 24, 2019
frankson1:

I made corrections to the post you quoted.

If results were transmitted to a server, how was it distributed to the different political parties?

I DID NOT TRANSMIT ELECTION RESULTS TO ANY SERVER AND IT WASN'T ELECTION RESULTS THAT WERE TRANSMITTED.
Ask your PO.. After transmitting the verified cards data(pass and fail) on your SCR, you will do E-Collation where you will assign the number of votes each party scored in your unit and then transmit it too..
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by udemzyudex(m): 12:24am On Jun 24, 2019
deomelo:

You mean educate me with fake internet copy and paste rubbish?

What about official documentation from INEC? You don't know where to get that from?

You expect me to educate you more so you will continue saying it's fake internet copy and paste, naa I won't waste my time on that.

If you believe the only job of a ractech officer is to program the SCR then no problem.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 12:27am On Jun 24, 2019
udemzyudex:

I told you to Google search too but your bias mind only read the part of programming card reader, well since that's all you know, no problem then.

When people like you can not back up their claims with facts, they hide and danced and ask you to google even though they are currently on google.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Lovelive: 1:00am On Jun 24, 2019
Abfinest007:
we all know d true let leave sentiment aside

I love this. Simple but very meaningful.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by akilo1: 1:09am On Jun 24, 2019
Atiku should stop disturbing us with his server wahala,another bottle waiter cheesy
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Lovelive: 1:12am On Jun 24, 2019
BabaO2:
they even won tbe senate and house of representatives which were conducted same day, same time and by the same voters. Only thing on atiku's mind throughout his life is to steal, even in obasanjo's regime he did similar things
What are saying?
If I wanted to vote for Buhari as President(Apc) and my dad or my cousin(who I adore so much) as Senator(Pdp); you mean it can't happen, is that what you are saying?
Go and recalibrate your brainyyyy.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Lovelive: 1:45am On Jun 24, 2019
Benekruku:

Why are you sounding like a novice in IT.

Data stored in server. Was voting dine manually or electronically?

How does manual thumb printing on paper gets to server?

Was voting dine with card reader or used to verify voters card.

Abeg, their is no case here.

Voting was done manually on paper. Electoral officers read out result manually.

Counting was done at polling units manually.

So where does server come in here.

Wait patiently. Time will tell and the world in large will hear if or not there is server(which can be used to proof a point .

Let me speak a very simple English for better understanding for the story I am about to tell you(benekruku).
As was told(a familiar story): there was a time when a lawyer just to proof a point, when to toilet and came back to courtroom with opened zip trouser(simple pretence). When it was his turn to make his submission to the court, the chief judge discovered that the lawyer's trousers zip was opened and made it know to the lawyer that he forgot to zip up his trousers. And the lawyer also made it know to the court that he did it consciously so to proof a point to the court.
You know the rest. He won the case.

This server's issue, let's wait an see the end.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Lovelive: 1:54am On Jun 24, 2019
chinedumoooo:
No electronic voting,no transmission,no Constitution backing,no server,inec chairman is right.

I wanted to reply you but I remembered your mum told me that you are seriously s*ck.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Lovelive: 2:01am On Jun 24, 2019
kutashi:

Through programming! And if you could recalled when election was postponed, the INEC chairman said they are reprogramming the card readers!
It seems you were taught English in French the way u are thinking! So, your phone is working with server and u can only play the game on your phone with server.
'Kwantinue' since your brain is working with server!
One zonB here
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by jumobi1(m): 2:56am On Jun 24, 2019
kayroc:

Could the last minute rescheduling of the elections be part two of the reason. People weren’t going to travel back to their villages twice. They’re even owed a reimbursement front the govt/INEC.
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by deomelo: 4:18am On Jun 24, 2019
Lovelive:

Wait patiently. Time will tell and the world in large will hear if or not there is server(which can be used to proof a point .

Let me speak a very simple English for better understanding for the story I am about to tell you(benekruku).
As was told(a familiar story): there was a time when a lawyer just to proof a point, when to toilet and came back to courtroom with opened zip trouser(simple pretence). When it was his turn to make his submission to the court, the chief judge discovered that the lawyer's trousers zip was opened and made it know to the lawyer that he forgot to zip up his trousers. And the lawyer also made it know to the court that he did it consciously so to proof a point to the court.

This case is not and won't be about riddles and drama, it's going to be very basic, it's going to be a simple case of "Put up or shut up" for Atiku.

1. Atiku cannot base his case on mare allegation or by trying to bully INEC to produce the server that INEC can not produce or admit that they have and used in any fashion. The processor can not ask or force the accused to produce evidence to convict the same accused with, that burden is always on the prosecutor or the person making the accusation. The burden is on Atiku to back up his allegation with facts, not other people's den say den say.

2. Atiku and the PDP are the only parties with real or imaginary knowledge per the existence of any server so, at the end of the day, they have to reveal their source from how they reached the server to how they retrieved the content and of course, the digital address and physical location.

At the end of the day, this is what's going to happen, put up or shut up.

1 Like

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Femeto: 4:47am On Jun 24, 2019
Premium times could be sanctioned soon
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by MabraO: 5:26am On Jun 24, 2019
frankson1:

Ok. I'll do just that right now.

The card reader wasn't used to transmit results.

I'm not saying what I don't know. If I wasn't involved in the process I would have kept quiet.

My friend u talking nonsense
Every unknown person now claims they were POs in the last election..

Results were transmitted electronically after manual collation was done which was compulsory.. there is an icon called E-collation In the SCR. Thst carries some parties logo but not all 74 of them..

As a PO if ur SCR doesn’t say successful after e-collation I bet u u not going nowhere.. ur msuakkybcollsted result result must tally

Abd if u SCR failed to verify any voters after each voting ur result must tally also with the amount of failed accreditation and successful accreditation

Let’s say u have 500 registered voters in a pooling unit but 100 cane to vote and 90 had failed accreditation while 10 was successful in other words 100 people voted nd u can’t use more than 100 ballot papers after the whole exercise u must do e-collation after ur manually collated result that will allow u submit ur SCR then go home.. so tell us again re u sure u know wot u talking about?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by nurusystem(m): 6:55am On Jun 24, 2019
myddmodnabastard:
yakubu is a pure scam buhari is a bastard everybody knows that atiku won only bastard zombies APC aaslicker are saying otherwise atiku will reclaim his mandate

See this one way still they stink with is mama sperms,you go bath with hypo
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Okoroawusa: 7:17am On Jun 24, 2019
vacanci:
When you use a POS machine, the operator shows you what is about to be transmitted before you supply your PIN for transmission.

Now with the election, did the presiding officers show anyone what they were transmitting? I know the machine is called a card reader which is allowed by the law. Results were counted and collated manually and you guys want me to believe that after the collation, one PO will now enter a certain figure and transmit without any of the agents vetting it.
I tire o!
Re: Several INEC Staff Say Results Transmitted To ‘Central Server' - Premium Times by Benekruku(m): 7:17am On Jun 24, 2019
Lovelive:

I still don't get the point you trying to make here.

Was voting done manually or electronically? Yes or No

If yes, what transmitted results to server and did it contradict what electoral officers read out by "THEMSELVES"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

PDP Members Turn Prayer Warriors Ahead Of Supreme Court Imo Guber Review / Bandits Attack Shiroro, Niger State. 15 People Drown While Trying To Escape / Lai Mohammed: Impeachment Threat From Senate Is Unnecessary

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.