Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,601 members, 7,812,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:07 AM

I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) (8287 Views)

MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) / I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by optm(m): 9:01pm On Jun 23, 2019
all I see here is a selfish person that's trying to have her cake and eat it. she actually doesn't know what she wants still.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:11pm On Jun 23, 2019
Her money will take care of her needs and give her comfort in old age.
Emmzy201:

All that money won't give her happiness when she's old. It will only make her frustrated knowing she has money and no one to spend it on

1 Like

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Khaleell001(m): 10:22pm On Jun 23, 2019
Liliyann:
She made the right decision!
I see no reason of her pausing her life goal just because of marriage undecided
Chase your dream even when you are married!
Any man that can't support your dream shouldn't be seen with you biko!
At the end of the day your happiness na the koko...why giving up your life all in the name of marriage?

I thank God that thoughts like yours were not implemented by your mum, if it were; you would be history by now.
No carrier,no matter how hefty and large as it seem can never come close to raring humans(giving birth to babies and taking care of them) who can add to the improvement of this world;not some selfish, egoistic fervour being pursued for personal fulfillments.

Those who hate or prefer over anything over an institution(marriage) that brought them into being are themselves foolish and innately anti-human.

7 Likes 4 Shares

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Regiomontanus(m): 10:38pm On Jun 23, 2019
This woman should not be paid any attention. She is not serious. She doesn't know what she wants and her indecisiveness is her fault. The logical inconsistencies, contradictions, childish ego(of which she is a slave), arrogance and indecisiveness of this woman is why she is where she is. Indeed, no man ought to have this woman as a wife. Secondly, her husband shouldn't have been too controlling and unsupportive about her PhD but in his defence, her PhD idea was sudden and PhD takes a while and could interfere with the family plan. I don't have time to break down the mild complexity of this woman's irrationality, indecisiveness and ego.

The best thing now is for her to decide on what she wants and stick to it.

8 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Regiomontanus(m): 10:41pm On Jun 23, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
She is a selfish, self centered, arrogant human, if you want to be only a career woman in all your existence, fine, why drag a man into marriage then regret having a son? And then you come on SM and gloat about it with no remorse or feelings, she doesn't love her husband, she only loves the fact that he loves and adores her, she doesn't love her son, she only takes him everywhere because she sees it as a duty of a mother, she is a heartless soul,

P.S she is not a feminist, feminists care about other people equally as them, this one has "only me matter" syndrome.
Couldn't have said it better.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by AmazonTopaz(f): 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Dafemich:
There is no how pursuing a career at the expense of her child, will make her happy when she is old.
You are not her she is not you.
Everybody's priority is different

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Fidelismaria: 10:46pm On Jun 23, 2019
Thrash

I do not fancy marriage or having kids but this her story is crap and uninspiring

1 Like

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Gilgil: 10:59pm On Jun 23, 2019
She has a troubled past.

She is a troubled woman.

No point her gloating.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Bundaweber: 11:29pm On Jun 23, 2019
she's immature

1 Like

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by GrowYourSales(m): 1:04am On Jun 24, 2019
AmazonTopaz:

These are human characteristics it has nothing to do with feminism.
If you want to criticize feminism use sense not lies.

It's not a human characteristics of good thinking people.

Feminist are a bunch of confused women, trying to find a meaning to life & still attaching it to man in another way. Meanwhile, achieving a mythical sense of Independence.

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by wonlasewonimi: 1:14am On Jun 24, 2019
The guy should just free her....

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Xmen149(m): 2:01am On Jun 24, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This woman should not be paid any attention. She is not serious. She doesn't know what she wants and her indecisiveness is her fault. The logical inconsistencies, contradictions, childish ego(of which she is a slave), arrogance and indecisiveness of this woman is why she is where she is. Indeed, no man ought to have this woman as a wife. Secondly, her husband shouldn't have been too controlling and unsupportive about her PhD but in his defence, her PhD idea was sudden and PhD takes a while and could interfere with the family plan. I don't have time to break down the mild complexity of this woman's irrationality, indecisiveness and ego.

The best thing now is for her to decide on what she wants and stick to it.

To think i almost settled down with one exactly like this last year though,..she practically want to do everything she wants and gives no dam about it,worse she z not even sure what she wants(obviously my love was more,first time ever),..When she found out she wasnt going to be my coach rather my teammate she quit and i summoned courage to quickly acknowledged

then she started snooping around my SM instead seeking to make amends bcs of her pride,.i cut her off everywhere cleared my head and moved on.

Trying to reason with these type of people on an issue as the spouse will only bring more issues else ua ready to play boy-boy cheesy life is all about them

8 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Regiomontanus(m): 2:47am On Jun 24, 2019
Xmen149:

To think i almost settled down with one exactly like this last year though,..she practically want to do everything she wants and gives no dam about it,worse she z not even sure what she wants(obviously my love was more,first time ever),..When she found out she wasnt going to be my coach rather my teammate she quit and i summoned courage to quickly acknowledged

then she started snooping around my SM instead seeking to make amends bcs of her pride,.i cut her off everywhere cleared my head and moved on.

Trying to reason with these type of people on an issue as the spouse will only bring more issues else ua ready to play boy-boy cheesy life is all about them
These people are narcissists. Lucky you. Unfortunately, LeBoo was simping. Never marry a feminist.

7 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by femi4: 5:36am On Jun 24, 2019
Hintona:

So because you don't understand them it means they are dumb

you need sense ASAP
The love to complicate simple issues

1 Like

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by zed7: 6:27am On Jun 24, 2019
It will be nice for people with issues to just keep to themselves and not drag other people into their sick world. It's ok to be a feminist, career woman, superstar or whatever, just don't let other innocent people suffer. Remaining single for life is no big deal. Some people were not created to bond with others, they'll just bring misery and unhappiness into such relationships.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by KevinDein: 6:28am On Jun 24, 2019
Xmen149:

For most of them that's the plan the entire time. You'll spend your life doing her bidding and she'll still repay you with ingratitude like the one in the Op. Good thing you let her go. I bet she'll lie to herself and believe you quit because you are "insecure"; you can't handle "a real woman" with dreams, bla bla bla.

Literally no point trying to reason with them because they'll just manipulate you into thinking you're the problem.

8 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Nobody: 6:51am On Jun 24, 2019
Amakavula:
A Twitter feminist Florida Uzoaru shared a thought provoking thread on Twitter here is her story:

I got married and immediately wanted a child, cos that’s the natural progression, isn’t it. Had my baby and almost immediately regretted it. Actually I started regretting it from the time I got pregnant. It was if I temporarily lost my marbles.

Regardless, I made the decision. This was not an unplanned pregnancy. I wanted the child. I did everything I could to get the child, and now I have him. Thus, I was going to be the very best mother I could for this child, who didn’t beg me to have him.

As for my marriage, I love my husband like kilode, but I’d be the first to tell you he’s the one holding the marriage down! If my husband hasn’t been stubbornly refusing to let go, marriage would have ended a long time ago. I am flighty! Do me small thing, & I’m ready to leave.

But the man held on, like “you’re not going anywhere!” I’m grateful to him for doing that. But i still know, deep down, I shouldn’t have married/had a child when I did. At 30, it was like I snapped out of my “temporary foolishness”

He wanted us to be talking about having another child, not masters! I said “thunder fire you! I already feel shackled enough with 1, you want to add to it?

I've come to realize most of this feminism in Nigeria resides mostly among the igbo tribe. I'm not a bigot it's just my observation.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by AmazonTopaz(f): 7:02am On Jun 24, 2019
GrowYourSales:

It's not a human characteristics of good thinking people.

Feminist are a bunch of confused women, trying to find a meaning to life & still attaching it to man in another way. Meanwhile, achieving a mythical sense of Independence.
Say whatever makes you feel okay in your twisted mind grin Get well soon tongue

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:14am On Jun 24, 2019
planetx13:
I think it's now pretty obvious...... Women are the dumbest creatures in the whole universe... bunch of sick fools

Ciao
how the capitalists deceived women into believing jobs are to be loved to the point of saying shiits like I'm a "career woman" bla bla bla is beyond me. I've never seen any man who likes waking up in the morning and going to work we only do this because we don't have a choice but to provide for people close to us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:24am On Jun 24, 2019
Fountainofyouth:
She is a selfish, self centered, arrogant human, if you want to be only a career woman in all your existence, fine, why drag a man into marriage then regret having a son? And then you come on SM and gloat about it with no remorse or feelings, she doesn't love her husband, she only loves the fact that he loves and adores her, she doesn't love her son, she only takes him everywhere because she sees it as a duty of a mother, she is a heartless soul,

P.S she is not a feminist, feminists care about other people equally as them, this one has "only me matter" syndrome.
she's actually a feminist in fact face of feminism and feminism as a whole is built on selfishness, how women should be free to make their own choices irregardless of how it affects their loved ones

5 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Nobody: 7:28am On Jun 24, 2019
Pis235:
Get your Company registered today with CAC.
Register your Business name,Limited liability company,church,mosque,NGOs, Society
and clubs with Corporate Affairs Commission (CAC) of Nigeria with
Accredited professional and get your certificate in 2 weeks and we deliver to any location of your choice @ affordable price.

Business name- N15,000

Limited Liability Company- N58,000

Incorporated Trustee (NGOs) - N110,000

Call or Whatsapp 07032628962
I thought this was 32k why is yours expensive ?
Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by carter009(m): 7:33am On Jun 24, 2019
You are a disgrace to your family.
LilMissFavvy:
Her money will take care of her needs and give her comfort in old age.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Xmen149(m): 7:38am On Jun 24, 2019
KevinDein:

For most of them that's the plan the entire time. You'll spend your life doing her bidding and she'll still repay you with ingratitude like the one in the Op. Good thing you let her go. [/b]I bet she'll lie to herself and believe you quit because you are "insecure"; you can't handle "a real woman" with dreams, bla bla bla.[b]

Literally no point trying to reason with them because they'll just manipulate you into thinking you're the problem.

I swear,you must have come acros my ex cheesy grin she actually said to my face that am week undecided this almost affected my self exteem (and thats because she only knows that part of me that loves her cheesy) but na me course am sha was paying her monthly for close to 4months because she was out of JOB before we met as she jam one fine job like this she displayed her complete self

someone here said love a woman 30% and let her fill in the rest,mine was way above that,no one is seeing 15% from me again sef grin

And notice they nodey even fine,i fine pass am by far grin life z crazy sha cheesy

4 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by davillian(m): 8:47am On Jun 24, 2019
The husband should file for a divorce and take custody of the child.

How long will he continue to do things the way she wants it because he wants to keep the marriage.

She regretted getting married pls end it
She regretted having a child pls take him away from her.

See women ehn once a man shows them too much love and care they start to misbehave
But show them lesser love and care they want you more.

3 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by blank(f): 8:57am On Jun 24, 2019
Fuqman:
One of the biggest problem of career women is Marriage(Having family) The two just can't work, you gotta sacrifice one. However, it will be much easier if most guys actually know what women want. Too bad, most women don't even know what they want. Take it or leave it, good people always get the burnt.

Instead of trying to find out what women want why can't guys fixate on what their woman want? Different women will want different things same as with men.

Some are comfortable being called "Mrs" regardless of their home situation, some don't want to be married, some don't want to be married to a man.

Trying to find a one size fits all leads to your kind of comment.

1 Like

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by LilMissFavvy(f): 9:38am On Jun 24, 2019
You just gave me a description of who you are. Tell me more.
carter009:
You are a disgrace to your family.

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by BLUEJAYY: 9:42am On Jun 24, 2019
Masterclass32:
She seems so afraid of love and vulnerability. Could it be Childhood issues? Dismissive Avoidant Attachment?

Like someone said, instead of subjecting her husband (who is infact her henpecked boy boy) to this kind of torture, let her free the man, leave the child custody with him (since she regrets being a mother), and move on.

Person suppose shine eye wella before marriage o.
Dismissive avoidant-attachment. I have this attachment style. smiley
Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by partnerbizz5(f): 9:48am On Jun 24, 2019
Emmzy201:
Will all her degrees and certificates give her joy or take care of her when she's old and retired?

Use another line oga.
Ask Oprah Winfrey
Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by GrowYourSales(m): 10:26am On Jun 24, 2019
AmazonTopaz:
Say whatever makes you feel okay in your twisted mind grin Get well soon tongue

Stay emotionally imprisoned in your petty mind. tongue Grow up when you grow old. cheesy
Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by AmazonTopaz(f): 11:34am On Jun 24, 2019
GrowYourSales:

Stay emotionally imprisoned in your petty mind. tongue Grow up when you grow old. cheesy
Likewise tongue tongue

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Regiomontanus(m): 1:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
GrowYourSales:

Stop replying AmazonTopaz. That one's irrationality is irremediable.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel takes his new girlfriend Chidinma to his new house (Photo) / Lady Offers To Give Man Free Ride In Lagos, When He Entered See What He Did Next / Please Help!! This Is More Than A Relationship Problem (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.