Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,920 members, 7,821,221 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:03 AM

I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All (5299 Views)

I Am Not Happy In My Marriage, Please I Need Advise. / I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) / Ungrateful Girlfriend Was Not Happy With Her Valentine Gift, Scatters Everywhere (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 8:31pm On Mar 09, 2022
Getting married to a good man is very good.
We share everything together happiness joy pain secrets etc. But things keep getting worse by day it's getting to the point where am breaking down myself I feel his pain I supported him that is why I share his problem I find solutions on my own I hide all my pains just to comfort him and stop him from losing his mind and doing something we will forever regret but I can't bear it anymore what do I do?
We are losing our home because of 20k.

We planned business like POS business for him.
And a hair saloon for me but we were unable to start the business because of money what else can we do?
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by JomasisTech: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
No details on what happened, so how can we help you? Nevertheless, may your happiness be restored. Amen

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by nickyj19: 8:32pm On Mar 09, 2022
The only solution to this is JESUS.
Is the prince of peace,both of you need to accept
jesus christ as your lord and your personal savour.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by ShenTeh(m): 8:33pm On Mar 09, 2022
hussey1149:
We share everything together happiness joy pain secrets etc. But things keep getting worse by day it's getting to the point where am breaking down myself I feel his pain I supported him that is why I share his problem I find solutions on my own I hide all my pains just to comfort him and stop him from losing his mind and doing something we will forever regret but I can't bear it anymore what do I do?

Either you speak plainly or come back when you are ready.

Marriage na ya mate?!

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Mariangeles(f): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
What is the matter?
Do you want to share?
“Things keep getting worse” in what aspect? Financial or what?
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
He is trying all his best but things are not working out.

We bearly eat, our baby looks malnourished.
Now we are getting to pack out things out because of 20k.
What else do we do again
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by SmellingAnus(m): 8:34pm On Mar 09, 2022
For better for worse... Keep trying... Things may turn around for good...

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 8:35pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:
What is the matter?
Do you want to share?
am losing my family because of money we are suffering and we are not lazy
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Mariangeles(f): 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
hussey1149:
am losing my family because of money we are suffering and we are not lazy

What do you do for a living?
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 8:37pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:
What is the matter?
Do you want to share?
“Things keep getting worse” in what aspect? Financial or what?
because of 20k now we are parking out.

We planned to start a hair salon for me and a POS business for him so that we can both support the family but we couldn't start because of money. We suffer too much why?
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 8:39pm On Mar 09, 2022
hussey1149:

We planned to start a hair salon for me and a POS business for him so that we can both support the family but we couldn't start because of money. We suffer too much why?
Because that's life!

It's sh**... Look around, many people are miserable and unhappy...

Life doesn't owe us...

We can live and die poor... It doesn't give a fu**

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by YeyeGbami: 8:42pm On Mar 09, 2022
Things will definitely get better. Don’t give up and don’t take loan o

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Mariangeles(f): 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
hussey1149:

Why don’t you start a small business first at least?
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

What do you do for a living?
I finished learning hear dressing 5 months ago
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 8:43pm On Mar 09, 2022
Mariangeles:

Why don’t you start a small business first at least?
we tried but we don't have supports needed
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 8:44pm On Mar 09, 2022
YeyeGbami:
Things will definitely get better. Don’t give up and don’t take loan o
thank you very much, am not even eligible
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 8:52pm On Mar 09, 2022
Am in so much pain please don't watch us fall we need any possible assistant
Account number: 1476108621
Account name: husseina hussey Ibrahim
Bank name: Access bank Nigeria.
Help us world

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Kobojunkie: 8:58pm On Mar 09, 2022
hussey1149:

And a hair saloon for me but we were unable to start the business because of money what else can we do?
Wait a second... you are playing the role of mother in your marriage instead of wife though. Do you at least have a plan to resolving that? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Kobojunkie: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
nickyj19:
The only solution to this is JESUS.
Is the prince of peace,both of you need to accept
jesus christ as your lord and your personal savour.
Wrong! Matthew 11 vs 28 - 30 tells you why not. undecided
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 8:59pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Wait a second... you are playing the role of mother in your marriage instead of wife though. Do you at least have a plan to resolving that? undecided
yes I do but I lack support
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Kobojunkie: 9:03pm On Mar 09, 2022
hussey1149:
yes I do but I lack support
Support of what? What you need is make a decision to keep playing mother and start being a team member in your marriage instead, and follow it through no matter what. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by deewhydoski(m): 9:06pm On Mar 09, 2022
If you want to help her help her, what is all these unnecessary questions?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 9:07pm On Mar 09, 2022
Kobojunkie:
Support of what? What you need is make a decision to keep playing mother and start being a team member in your marriage instead, and follow it through no matter what. undecided
you don't understand sir, his payment is very low he is a hard-working man and mine I recently accuired a skill to help make things better but things keep getting hard on us. I am been supportive you know I cannot just fold my arm and just not help because am a woman. I have to help too.
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:18pm On Mar 09, 2022
hussey1149:

NEVER HIDE YOUR PAIN IN MARRIAGE.
LET HIM KNOW.. BE OPEN TO HIM. LET HIM UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE ALSO GOING THROUGH

DON'T MAKE HIM A BADMAN WITHOUT LETTING HIM KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHAT'S AT STAKE .

NL is a wrong place to bring martial affairs. Too many kids that are being fed and know nothing about reality of life. Don't let them destroy your marriage with nonsense and infuriating comments

All you need is to communicate with him.

2 Likes

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Kobojunkie: 9:21pm On Mar 09, 2022
hussey1149:
you don't understand sir, his payment is very low he is a hard-working man and mine I recently accuired a skill to help make things better but things keep getting hard on us. I am been supportive you know I cannot just fold my arm and just not help because am a woman. I have to help too.
A better way to help is by getting out there to hustle and work towards the success of your marriage. undecided

Playing mother is obviously not been working has it? You are all pained and tangled up inside regarding your marriage and for what? The problem didn't resolve itself and you are already thinking that bailing might be the answer. undecided

You both need to start working as a team instead. undecided

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 9:22pm On Mar 09, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

NEVER HIDE YOUR PAIN IN MARRIAGE.
LET HIM KNOW.. BE OPEN TO HIM. LET HIM UNDERSTAND WHAT YOU ARE ALSO GOING THROUGH

DON'T MAKE HIM A BADMAN WITHOUT LETTING HIM KNOW WHAT'S GOING ON AND WHAT'S AT STAKE .

NL is a wrong place to bring martial affairs. Too many kids that are being fed and know nothing about reality of life. Don't let them destroy your marriage with nonsense and infuriating comments

All you need is to communicate with him.
ok sir thank you

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:23pm On Mar 09, 2022
hussey1149:
ok sir thank you

Please speak with him with respect and choose calming words to use when discussing with him.

It's not easy anywhere..

The man is trying as you have said.

You can give him idea on what more to do to bring in money for the family

1 Like

Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 9:25pm On Mar 09, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

Please speak with him with respect and choose calming words to use when discussing with him.

It's not easy anywhere..

The man is trying as you have said.

You can give him idea on what more to do to bring in money for the family
ok sir. We have a good communication and understanding but he needs help that's the honest truth.
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by NeoWanZaeed(m): 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
hussey1149:
ok sir. We have a good communication and understanding but he needs help that's the honest truth.

'help' as in
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nyascobar1414: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
Because that's life!
Life doesn't owe us...
First time you said something pleasing to the ears...
Truly, Life doesn't give a fvvk
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nyascobar1414: 9:28pm On Mar 09, 2022
Datboredberry:
Because that's life!
Life doesn't owe us...
First time you said something pleasing to the ears...
Truly, Life doesn't give a fvvk
Re: I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All by Nobody: 9:29pm On Mar 09, 2022
NeoWanZaeed:

'help' as in
financial help for his business

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Great Mistake I Keep Regreting Every Day Of My Life / A Short Poem By Rapmoney (For Mirexxx) / Sleeping With A Married Woman!! YES!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.