Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,750 members, 7,831,400 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) (8307 Views)

MEN!! If Your Friend FVVCKED Your Woman, This Is How You Should React!! (Photo) / I Don't Regret Marrying But Am Not Happy At All / Braless Slay Queen Storms Benin Night Club, Nigerians React (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Thalinzrcng: 2:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
Adonko:
A set of people I hate in life are men that WORSHIP women and allow thier wives to make all the decisions in the home.

I have said it ten million times the so called good men always end up with heart break ...men always go for the women that LOVE you more they can easily be tamed and by extension make good homes.

It is a woman that builds the home men know this , stop runining after the ones you love go after the ones that loves you ,how successful/unsuccessful a home turns out is largely dependent on the woman ...she is to the husband a wife and a MOTHER to both the kids and her husband.

Every wise woman buildeth her house: but the foolish plucketh it down with her hands.
Proverbs 14:1

You have spoken well.
Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by AmazonTopaz(f): 2:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Regiomontanus:
Stop replying AmazonTopaz. That one's irrationality is irremediable.
Likewise, see who dey talk undecided

2 Likes

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Tokziby: 3:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Masterclass32:

Abi? That one is worse. The biggest tragedy that will happen to anybody looking for a loving relationship.

I think the bottom line is: get to know your prospective partner wella before getting involved with them. It will save you truckloads of stress and pain.

You'll never ever get to know them before marriage, the true color spouse's only shows after marriage and cohabiting.
If u haven't been there do not judge.
Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Tokziby: 4:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bestboy11513:
She should know that it's not too late to divorce her husband and leave the child with him, I don't know what the regrets are all about, coming to share this bullshit story on twitter and if it's true why hasn't her husband seen it?

She's totally confused and doesn't know what to do.
Sorry to say this, but some women are just plainly dumb regardless or their age or education. And have a very myopic thinking. She's posted that just to seek support her ilks. Career woman my foot!!! Heartless and confused mofo
Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Tokziby: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
Regiomontanus:
This woman should not be paid any attention. She is not serious. She doesn't know what she wants and her indecisiveness is her fault. The logical inconsistencies, contradictions, childish ego(of which she is a slave), arrogance and indecisiveness of this woman is why she is where she is. Indeed, no man ought to have this woman as a wife. Secondly, her husband shouldn't have been too controlling and unsupportive about her PhD but in his defence, her PhD idea was sudden and PhD takes a while and could interfere with the family plan. I don't have time to break down the mild complexity of this woman's irrationality, indecisiveness and ego.

The best thing now is for her to decide on what she wants and stick to it.

I foresee a bad ending for the dumb woman, she'll definitely loose her marriage and the custody of her son (either to social service or the father). She will get her PhD and wealth but end up living alone with no one to care for her. She'll definitely regret her stupid decision.
Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Tokziby: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Xmen149:

To think i almost settled down with one exactly like this last year though,..she practically want to do everything she wants and gives no dam about it,worse she z not even sure what she wants(obviously my love was more,first time ever),..When she found out she wasnt going to be my coach rather my teammate she quit and i summoned courage to quickly angryacknowledged

then she started snooping around my SM instead seeking to make amends bcs of her pride,.i cut her off everywhere cleared my head and moved on.

Trying to reason with these type of people on an issue as the spouse will only bring more issues else ua ready to play boy-boy cheesy life is all about them

Guy u lucky ooo, I envy u. Thank God she displayed it before marriage. This stupid woman actually decided after her marriage. And that's how most of them do. They'll first marry u for marriage sake while u are deeply in love with them and thinking its forever. Unfortunately, their dumbness shows up with their myopic way of thinking coupled with their self centeredness and selfishness. That's when they start being flighty as that foolish woman put it and start building castle in the sky of how they think their lifestyle should be. No thanks to being inspired by those single, useless and confused career chasing feminist on SM.

Their senseless motto is: I'd rather be single than be in an unhappy marriage(excluding abusive marriage)

Who the Fvck told u, marriage is filled with beds of roses and everybody gets everything they want in a marriage.

If u know u can't sacrifice some of ur heart desires in a marriage then simply get a divorce and stay out of marriage forever and ever!!!

It's never for the greedy, self-centred and selfish people.

With all I've been reading and witnessing, marriage will soon be a thing of the past in the nearer future. Polygamous baby mama's and baby father's will be the new trend and Bastards will fill the world. angry

Dumb b*tches everywhere angry

1 Like

Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by KristaPretty(f): 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
planetx13:
I think it's now pretty obvious...... Women are the dumbest creatures in the whole universe... bunch of sick fools

Ciao

Oh dear! Sorry your about your mum and sisters. Shit hurts, pray they will not be dumb in their next life.
Re: I Regret Marrying, Having A Son And My Husband: Nigerians React ( Photo ) by Regiomontanus(m): 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tokziby:

I foresee a bad ending for the dumb woman, she'll definitely loose her marriage and the custody of her son (either to social service or the father). She will get her PhD and wealth but end up living alone with no one to care for her. She'll definitely regret her stupid decision.
She might get the PhD or fail in her attempt. PhD no be beans. Even if she gets the PhD, what's the guarantee that she would acquire wealth? I am not ruling out the possibility of overall success but she is messed up. A narcissist, she is.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Pics: I've Been Suffering From This For The Past 6months / I Was Toasted By My Lesson Girl Today (16 Yrs Old) / I Am Dating Two Twins By Mistake Please Help Me Out

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.