Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,520 members, 7,836,980 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 PM

If You Were The Girl, Would You Accept Him Back? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / If You Were The Girl, Would You Accept Him Back? (816 Views)

I Saw My Neighbor On His Knees Begging A Girl To Accept Him For Relationship / Should I Still Accept Him After Dumping Me For Another Lady? / Guys!!!.... Which Girl Would You Choose (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

If You Were The Girl, Would You Accept Him Back? by ty4real123: 11:18pm On Jun 23, 2019
Please go through this conversation:
Girl: Sweety do you really love me and wish to marry me? BOY: Yes baby I love you will all my heart. GIRL: Really?? BOY: Yes baby. . Two weeks later........ GIRL: I think am sick. BOY: How do you feel baby. GIRL: My waste is just heavy. BOY: Don't worry it may just be that you over stressed yourself. . Next day....... BOY: Baby how do you feel now? GIRL: Sweety, i can't explain again. Can you believe i had vomited 3 times today BOY [fear grip him]: Jesus!!! Are you serious? GIRL: Yes baby, my tummy is equally aching me. I Feel so dizzy. BOY: What do you think is Wrong? GIRL: I think am pregnant. Iam Really Scared. . The Next day......... GIRL calling BOY on phone But No answer. She called again and again But No answer. She called for the 20th time but Phone is switched off. . Next day.......... The GIRL gave the BOY a surprise visit. BOY: Who are you looking for? GIRL: So you don't know me ? I am Mary, your love. BOY: Mary or whatever you call yourself, just bundle yourself out of my house. GIRL: I will but before i go just know that am not pregnant. It was just a test And you failed. The Girl just left. . The BOY ran after her saying...... "Please honey forgive me" . Question......... If you were the GIRL would you accept him back??
Yes Or No??
Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Accept Him Back? by Tajbol4splend(m): 3:11am On Jun 24, 2019
With my open arms, it doesn't mean he doesn't love you, the news of pregnancy not prepared for can be overwhelming
Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Accept Him Back? by Fountainofyouth(f): 9:24am On Jun 24, 2019
Hell no, what nonsense.

1 Like

Re: If You Were The Girl, Would You Accept Him Back? by abelprice(m): 9:46am On Jun 24, 2019
Tajbol4splend:
With my open arms, it doesn't mean he doesn't love you, the news of pregnancy not prepared for can be overwhelming
lol.....

(1) (Reply)

Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? / Drop Your Crazy Memes Here / Getting A Right Person On Nairaland- The Reality

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.