Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,706 members, 7,820,467 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:27 PM

Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? (810 Views)

By The Time A Yoruba Man Is Done With You, You'll Question Your Sanity - Lady / Meet Nigerian Lady That Deliberately Loves To Wet Her Pant All The Time (photos) / 9 Lies Married Men Use All The Time To Hit On Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by oladixy(m): 3:25pm On Sep 17, 2019
i hv been dating this gal for 3years then she broke up the relationship due to a little misunderstanding, which i thought was a little love fight, not knowing she was just looking for an excuse to break up to go somewhere else. leaving me in pain for months. i deleted her contact and broke all contact with her after everything.
believe me i tried my best as a man and i never cheated on her. i was heart broken,. but i stood up to it by saying am i MAN and i cant be down for any woman regardless of how i felt for her, i stood up and began to live my life though it wasn't easy.
Now after few months, she is now starting to look for some styles to get back with me..
Though my friends said, its likely she comes back, that they do that most of the time, i didnt believe till its happening now...
though my stand on the matter is a BIG NO..

But am curious why do they come back ?
Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by Starboytwo(m): 3:30pm On Sep 17, 2019
Well if they forget something, they cum back for it I guess

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by oladixy(m): 3:32pm On Sep 17, 2019
Starboytwo:
Well if they forget something, they cum back for it I guess

lol
what is she looking for again
Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by Easybela(f): 3:34pm On Sep 17, 2019
undecided they return after the side guy have disappointed them .

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by skywalker240(m): 3:43pm On Sep 17, 2019
That lil break up she initiated for no reason
UBUNJA

Op find that thread, and you will surely get your answer. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by donbachi(m): 3:52pm On Sep 17, 2019
Hunger
Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by Homeboiy: 3:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
sad
Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by Adonko(m): 3:59pm On Sep 17, 2019
Easybela:
100% correct
Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by Nobody: 4:08pm On Sep 17, 2019
Easybela:

Next time, you should say: WE return...

Because I'm having a feeling that you are one of those girls lipsrsealed

In other news, Emperor Imes is coming grin
Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by Nobody: 4:22pm On Sep 17, 2019
OladimejiRufai:

Next time, you should say: WE return...

Because I'm having a feeling that you are one of those girls lipsrsealed

In other news, Emperor Imes is coming grin

From which tribunal oga?
Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by Martinez39(m): 4:36pm On Sep 17, 2019
skywalker240:

UBUNJA

This is the thread that you are asking oladixy to check out. The red pills are never out of stock.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957210/ubunjas-miseducation-lil-break-up-she

2 Likes

Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by skywalker240(m): 4:54pm On Sep 17, 2019
Martinez39:
This is the thread that you are asking oladixy to check out. The red pills are never out of stock.

https://www.nairaland.com/4957210/ubunjas-miseducation-lil-break-up-she
Thanks my man,

let oladixy swallow and heal cheesy
Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by Nobody: 5:05pm On Sep 17, 2019
skywalker240:

UBUNJA

abeg where can I find this particular thread?
Re: Why Do Galz Most Of The Time Return??? by skywalker240(m): 5:21pm On Sep 17, 2019
condemn:

abeg where can I find this particular thread?
Martinez39 just shared it. Scroll up a lil bit and you would see the link.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Actressjuliet Ibrahim Sends Sweet Love Messages To Her Secret Admirer / OMG!!! Nigerian Lady Twerks Hot In Church [ Watch Video ] / I’m 17 And Cheating On My Boyfriend With My Flirty History Teacher Who’s 26 — I

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.