Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,760 members, 7,813,514 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:17 PM

My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up (2881 Views)

Prostitutes Hold Top Politician Hostage And Beat Him In Asaba / He Slapped Her Ass (BOMBOM) In Her Boyfriend's Presence / Lagos Girl Adds Boyfriend’s Wife On Bb,tells Her I Will Deal With You(live Chat) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 11:18pm On Aug 04, 2014
I have always seen him as a nice guy because she said he is, and she claims she loves him very much. But when they visited, she told me that they were in an argument and he hit her. Although I couldn't see any imprint on her skin, I confronted him, he began to defend himself and raised his voice on me. One thing led to another, and when I "regained myself" he was badly beaten on the floor. He is currently receiving treatment and I told her not to marry him again. She doesn't want to listen, is very angry with me and said I shouldn't talk to her again because of what I did.
Did I do wrong in defending her? Or did I go too far?

6 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by aweonline(m): 11:24pm On Aug 04, 2014
Did u say u beat HIM up ...i tink u did d ryt tin

9 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 04, 2014
aweonline: Did u say u beat HIM up
yes. Anything wrong with that?

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by DickDastardly(m): 11:26pm On Aug 04, 2014
Ur sister's phone number so i can confirm this story wink or it never happened tongue

12 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by herald9: 11:27pm On Aug 04, 2014
WELL DONE!

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by aweonline(m): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
krall: yes. Anything wrong with that?
nvm...i tot u b female

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Houseofglam7(f): 11:28pm On Aug 04, 2014
@OP, you do well.
I clap for you.

4 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 11:29pm On Aug 04, 2014
aweonline:
nvm...i tot u b female
haven't you seen my picture or even my threads? Do they sound or look female?
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
DickDastardly: Ur sister's phone number so i can confirm this story wink or it never happened tongue
0800-dickbastardly no flashing
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by jideomowunmi(f): 11:31pm On Aug 04, 2014
U are truly ur sister's keeper... wink wink..correct...double tuale for u... cool cool cool

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 11:33pm On Aug 04, 2014
jideomowunmi: U are truly ur sister's keeper... wink wink..correct...double tuale for u... cool cool cool
what is bothering me is that she now feels bad about telling me, and I fear that she may have problems with that in future.
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by aweonline(m): 11:34pm On Aug 04, 2014
krall: haven't you seen my picture or even my threads? Do they sound or look female?
wu get tym to dey stare at ur d.p...

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by BoiledCorn: 11:37pm On Aug 04, 2014
Make sure the injured use hot corn to press down any swellings angry

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by babgid(m): 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
DickDastardly: Ur sister's phone number so i can confirm this story wink or it never happened tongue
harlot tongue,ebola is real
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 11:38pm On Aug 04, 2014
aweonline:
wu get tym to dey stare at ur d.p...
nobody nobody nobody
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by aweonline(m): 11:43pm On Aug 04, 2014
babgid: harlot tongue,ebola is real
True!
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by aweonline(m): 11:44pm On Aug 04, 2014
krall: nobody nobody nobody
cool
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by jideomowunmi(f): 11:47pm On Aug 04, 2014
krall: what is bothering me is that she now feels bad about telling me, and I fear that she may have problems with that in future.

Wait.....are dey married... ...if no..! U better do d necessary...or else..na black eye u go see next on ur sister oo...inbtw..doing d necessary means beating d hell out of him...will give u a kiss afterwards wink

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by sayisayi(m): 11:58pm On Aug 04, 2014
Bros, if this na true. A couple of good things have occurred.

1) You have shown him power get power - so he will fear you sharply now and behave accordingly.

2) In future, before he thinks of landing your sister, he will think of you?

3) It will give your sister more power in her house, just one word or phone-call to you...na fire.

You expect your sister to back up her fiance. Love is blind. However, you also need to sensitize her on not becoming a 'habitual victim' and learning to 'live in bondage' as the psychological effects of that are looooong - lasting.

Bravo.. If you need extra support next time for a more guaranteed stomp on that clown. Holla

8 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Tymax(m): 12:06am On Aug 05, 2014
grin
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by mexzony: 12:50am On Aug 05, 2014
While its good to defend your sister beating up her fiance like that was going too far as trust me if eventually they don't get married then who will want to date your sister when they know she has a "violent" brother and so if your sister and fiance were to have a quarrel and then she runs to you then what happens next.its a tricky situation.
You should have talked it out first to see if you can come to a conclusion that favours all.
I don't condone hitting a woman at all but then all this could have been handled slightly better.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 2:12am On Aug 05, 2014
^^^ at least, future men would know how to act right around her.

@OP
your action would have made sense if your sista stood by your actions, but the fact that she was against your beating, and stood by her BF, proves that you have simply made the problem bigger. instead of beating him you should have educated your sista on her need to get away from such man.

now one thing is certain, next time he beats her black and blue she will never tell you again, and it will be only when she is 6 feet under that you will know that the animal she was dating never stopped.

3 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by mstik(f): 2:46am On Aug 05, 2014
Good job. All this woman beaters deserve to be flogged publicly.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by pendusky(m): 6:21am On Aug 05, 2014
krall: I have always seen him as a nice guy because she said he is, and she claims she loves him very much. But when they visited, she told me that they were in an argument and he hit her. Although I couldn't see any imprint on her skin, I confronted him, he began to defend himself and raised his voice on me. One thing led to another, and when I "regained myself" he was badly beaten on the floor. He is currently receiving treatment and I told her not to marry him again. She doesn't want to listen, is very angry with me and said I shouldn't talk to her again because of what I did.
I wish you don't date Samuel Peter sister and do The same coz you won't be alive to tell us The part 2 of this movie. smh

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by sexylogan(m): 6:46am On Aug 05, 2014
krall: I have always seen him as a nice guy because she said he is, and she claims she loves him very much. But when they visited, she told me that they were in an argument and he hit her. Although I couldn't see any imprint on her skin, I confronted him, he began to defend himself and raised his voice on me. One thing led to another, and when I "regained myself" he was badly beaten on the floor. He is currently receiving treatment and I told her not to marry him again. She doesn't want to listen, is very angry with me and said I shouldn't talk to her again because of what I did.

My guy, you did well. He'll think twice in the future before slapping another woman.
And trust me on this, the gist has gone round...
No idiot will raise his finger against your sister again. Ever.

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 6:59am On Aug 05, 2014

i hope ur fiance buddy 'll beat u up smday

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Mcbussy(m): 7:45am On Aug 05, 2014

Nah so u get power reach abi? undecided ...I know say nah u be Kane.
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 7:45am On Aug 05, 2014
MRbrownJAY: ^^^ at least, future men would know how to act right around her.

@OP
your action would have made sense if your sista stood by your actions, but the fact that she was against your beating, and stood by her BF, proves that you have simply made the problem bigger. instead of beating him you should have educated your sista on her need to get away from such man.

now one thing is certain, next time he beats her black and blue she will never tell you again, and it will be only when she is 6 feet under that you will know that the animal she was dating never stopped.
I know, but it can't just happen in a day. I only beat him because he raised his hand and it looked like he wanted to attack me.

2 Likes

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 7:46am On Aug 05, 2014
fanacy:
i hope ur fiance buddy 'll beat u up smday
for what??

1 Like

Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 8:07am On Aug 05, 2014
krall: for what??

when u must have gone madt nd try touching her sista whc is ur fiance
Re: My Sister's Fiance Slapped Her, I Beat Him Up by Nobody: 8:10am On Aug 05, 2014
fanacy:

when u must have gone madt nd try touching her sista whc is ur fiance
I swear I don't understand what you are talking.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Nigerian Girls Are Naturally Hungry Girls / MR Nairaland Interview Timetable *( updated pic)* / Am Not Happy With My Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.