Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,996 members, 7,828,515 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:51 AM

A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend (37440 Views)

Moment A Nairalander Proposed To His Long Time Girlfriend (photos, Video) / Hilarious Memes About The Girl That Proposed To Her Boyfriend And Got Rejected / See The Romantic Way A Man Proposed To His Girlfriend That Has Gone Viral(pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by tfash96(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
She's probably many guy's ex, so what? He's happy with her and that's all that matters. Her past matters not.
Like u said her past matters not until he discovers that she's been committing abortion for her exes which has affected her womb.... Just saying though not to every girl
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by dondave61(m): 9:52am On Jun 24, 2019
[quote author=dondave61 post=79621663][/quote] Who do you this thing? chai!!
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by mrkel(m): 9:53am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Great. You can now sit at the table of men and be taken seriously...

Happy married life.

I really know how to press guys buttons sha cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

so men who are single are not taken seriously in the society ?
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Afamed: 9:55am On Jun 24, 2019
Randy91:

which gorgeous?gringrin
His opinion, respect it
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by omobs(m): 9:59am On Jun 24, 2019
SlamvipeR:
Hml... BTW something weird just happened today while the rain was falling Nepal gave us light.. I'm in shock
same here, I'm surprise and afraid
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:00am On Jun 24, 2019
tfash96:
Like u said her past matters not until he discovers that she's been committing abortion for her exes which has affected her womb.... Just saying though not to every girl
Think positively
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Tboy1419: 10:02am On Jun 24, 2019
DMPaulSr:

You think you sound funny?
. Brother just contribute to the topic and let me have my own freedom of speech, am not here to make you laugh, you can go to comedy section if you want to laugh,

3 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by tfash96(m): 10:02am On Jun 24, 2019
DMPaulSr:

You think you sound funny?
damn funny to be frank
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Ernerstdavid55(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Get married and be happy...What else we can do in this earth anyway? tongue
my brother the thin Taya me o China is making history building tinx we are here have sex in the name of married ;Dchai
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by tfash96(m): 10:04am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Think positively
okay until he finds out that her honey pot has turned to washing bowl
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by guru90: 10:06am On Jun 24, 2019
Marriage is sweet....
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by tfash96(m): 10:08am On Jun 24, 2019
Tell me where the fuckiiing manner is in the Bible.. I can't do that either it's better done on chair.. Y should I be kneeling down for girl at all.. It's her duty to marry me I don't need to be pathetic...Sefinir

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Quorax: 10:10am On Jun 24, 2019
Why over edit her pic? Na wa o

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Noah2gud(m): 10:12am On Jun 24, 2019
To all lovers
Men/Ladies Check yourself if you are fit for that relationship
Are you ready to move it to the next level
watch it here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=G0M9QDZGRWQ
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by ajaymina(m): 10:13am On Jun 24, 2019
Mrkumareze:
grin

louder preacher!!!!

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Duggedised12(f): 10:15am On Jun 24, 2019
poweredcom:

Men have no wahala it only affects women a lot cos if a woman sees another woman bearing kids and she have not started she will feel depressed
because woman have expiry date hahaha
Men can manage n struggle n still impregnate a girl at any age
you are basically repeating what I said,if you are going to quote me,atleast have something to say undecided
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by KristaPretty(f): 10:25am On Jun 24, 2019
imitateMe:

Fish brain spotted.
Nonsense and ingredient.

It's not my fault you have an incurable mouth and body odor. carry your frustration outta here!

Tueh! angry angry angry angry
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Nobody: 10:29am On Jun 24, 2019
Chibabi:
After seeking the face of God, my Family members and Friends, I asked this gorgeous looking damsel if she can be my wife....... And she said YES to the Glory of God

Laughs in Mumu button powers.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Astonpapa(m): 10:29am On Jun 24, 2019
How can i be posting news on nairaland pls
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by PrincewithGod(m): 10:35am On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSuccubus:
grin

Get married and be happy...What else we can do in this earth anyway? tongue
Getting married is not why we were created, my Sister. We were created to serve God, live a Holy and Righteous life and go to Heaven at the end of our lives here on earth. That is real happiness.
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by aktem(m): 10:46am On Jun 24, 2019
The Photographer/photo editor... wey edit dat pix no go make heaven..Nonsense.

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Mcy56(f): 10:59am On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Definitely not. I just wanted to rile u guys up with d sarcasm
Not really a sarcasm but the bitter truth. Married men are seen as 'responsible' in a literary sense.
Responsible because they now have responsibilities to cater for and their ways of reasoning becomes better and wider.
Truth is bitter.
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Dolorsa: 11:11am On Jun 24, 2019
merit455:
I know her.....hmmmmmm
Does she know you?

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by ibietela2(m): 11:19am On Jun 24, 2019
Congratulations

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by oduademonest: 11:34am On Jun 24, 2019
Fake people. Kneeling to propose is not part of our culture.

The girl is faking the feeling

We are finished as a people

2 Likes

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Emrixx(f): 11:57am On Jun 24, 2019
Elder0001:

You lack wisdom. Any African who kneels to propose to a woman is a disgrace

Women like you want to be treated like western women but you don’t want to behave like western women

If you want to adopt a culture ,adopt it in full not the part that pleases your erroneous self

Buffon be there don't go and get urself a job
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by Parrot69: 12:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
2dice01:
At the first pics you look like M.I grin

When is the owanbe ?

Hope snake meat will be available if you want it to hit the frontpage wink

This how Lalastica will be looking at him if he fails to show up with Snake peppers soup

1 Like

Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by ebonyggurl(f): 1:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
Elder0001:

You lack wisdom. Any African who kneels to propose to a woman is a disgrace

Women like you want to be treated like western women but you don’t want to behave like western women

If you want to adopt a culture ,adopt it in full not the part that pleases your erroneous self

Haha. You want us to be feminists? cheesy
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by AnalQueenluci: 1:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Tboy1419:
The babe self too ugly, see her rabbit teeth, I know say na Igbo lady, she go get bear bear for chest.
iamplato wie is that ur Mouth Gig fiancee ritaqueen or wat
Re: A Nairalander Proposed To His Girlfriend by ImaIma1(f): 2:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nairaland guys can kneel down to propose. cheesy

So you guys are all bark and no bite

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Girlfriend Downloaded Medical Report From Nairaland, Lied That She's Pregnant / Is It Proper That My Girlfriend Still Gets Help From Her Ex? / Likely Reasons Why Your Boyfriend Doesn’t Want You To Touch His Phone

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.