Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,427 members, 7,815,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 10:22 PM

A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God (3572 Views)

Using A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God / Jehovahs Witnesses that believe they are the only True Christians.Please come in / Santeria: A Religion From Yoruba Practiced In North Caribbean, USA, Mexico (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Nobody: 9:56am On Jul 02, 2019
@Abdulgaffar & Olabowale,

I'm sorry if my interference in this thread has caused you two anything, please i tender my apology!

But i want you both to know that the Jews are highly diplomatic in sensitive matters and they can swallow their vomit in your presence to prove that it's OK for consumption!

They're INDIRECLY condemning Muhammad but only individuals with higher intellect could sense this.
How are they doing this?

Note that Islam was finally established by Muhammad with his book the Quran, and whoever refutes any word found in the Quran is questioning the authenticity of the messenger who brought it to mankind! undecided

Well the Quran actually maintained that Jesus was a messenger of God, born of a virgin, does the will of God and went back to heaven alive. All of these will purge the Jews because agreeing to any of these will mean they must accept Jesus as a true messenger from God and thereby abandon Judaism! wink

Now if they disagree with all of these and it's all found in the book validating Muhammad as a messenger from the same God, what exactly do they have in mind that's unuttered? Certainly they're INDIRECLY saying Muhammad {who have brought a book full of preferential quotations regarding Jesus whom they have rejected} is FAKE! cheesy

They can't say they reject Jesus but accepted Muhammad who claims to be from the same God that sent Jesus! cheesy
Moreover if they accepted Muhammad, what exactly are they still doing with Judaism the main religion/reason for rejecting Jesus? wink

So they're hypocrites my friends, it's better you stand alone or with few TRUE friends who will tell you the TRUTH from their hearts rather than multitude of fake friends who will comfort you with lies and deception! undecided

Thanks and may God bless you! smiley
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by olabowale212: 10:48am On Jul 02, 2019
@Maximum69; i broke my own rule because of the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHz4eNssQYw

however, i saw you smirking against the jewish rabbi. of course you haven't seen anyone of them before. your leaders in america [including the american that started your brand of christian sect, jw] will not misbehave like you have done in front of the jews. trust me and i can mention few; pastor haigee cowered to rabbi lapzig who was austee originally from his accent. dr. william craige or dr james white is another. the heartbeat of christendom is the usa that finances it with flush monies from the bible belt. so if the american whites and those at the pulpits of the megachurches can't be condescending to the jews, you can see that you are fairing worse because you have done what your benefactors will not dare to do.

you are not contrived that they say you are a pagan, an idolator. i get it. Islam speaks the truth since the evil one has been turn loose on the disbelievers [include those that says Allah has a son].
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Nobody: 1:01pm On Jul 02, 2019
olabowale212:
@Maximum69; i broke my own rule because of the video below;

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WHz4eNssQYw
however, i saw you smirking against the jewish rabbi. of course you haven't seen anyone of them before. your leaders in america [including the american that started your brand of christian sect, jw] will not misbehave like you have done in front of the jews. trust me and i can mention few; pastor haigee cowered to rabbi lapzig who was austee originally from his accent. dr. william craige or dr james white is another. the heartbeat of christendom is the usa that finances it with flush monies from the bible belt. so if the american whites and those at the pulpits of the megachurches can't be condescending to the jews, you can see that you are fairing worse because you have done what your benefactors will not dare to do.
you are not contrived that they say you are a pagan, an idolator. i get it. Islam speaks the truth since the evil one has been turn loose on the disbelievers [include those that says Allah has a son].

Thanks for you time Sir!

I've always loved bearing WITNESS to the sovereignty of the most high God. Never will i forget those days when the ladan will say

'i'm bearing WITNESS that there is NO Power nor Wisdom except God'

That's why whenever i meet anyone bearing WITNESS in God's name, i stand for what i know because Muhammad said 'if it's truly divine wisdom no other reasoning surpasses it'
When i met Jehovah's Witnesses,i put up a spiritual jihad against their presentation but i finally surrendered to higher intellect, yes God is the greatest intellectual and so i believe that his true worshipers{WITNESSES} won't just stay in a place shouting 'i'm bearing witness' but they'll certainly possess the highest power of intellect on earth!

Please Mr Olabowale,

This is just about 'a very simple logic' remember? wink

I've presented mine, which comprises of the:

¤THEORIES
¤PRACTICAL APPLICATIONS and
¤BENEFITS

So if you're here for a better and simpler logic, let's here you out but if not then permit me to say

'Farewell!' smiley
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by olabowale212: 3:40am On Jul 03, 2019
if you think every jew is a fake, as i have said before, i know you have not met any jew in your entire life. period.

to discuss with an ignorant, one will surely lose the debate. you have demonstrated that here.

i remember its your type of mindset that necessitated my exit. it is frustrating this is what my beloved motherland breeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0RynPuaxms

even if no jew ever accepted Islam, does that affirm that the messenger [SA} is not a messenger of God?

did the idol made and worshiped by the children of Israel prove that Moses [AS] was not a prophet {AS]?

does disbelief disprove true belief?

today someone called to tell me a man buried 18 years prior was exhumed and moved because his son in london who was a christian dreamt that his father was saying he didn't like where he was and he should be moved to a different location. the lady dreamed about this few times for about 2 years and earlier last year or this year she was in their hometown of abeokuta to act on it.

of course the muslim leadership supervised it not knowing what was going to be found. the woman saw her late father's shroud as clean as the day he was buried and she immediately right there made wudu [aluwala] and entered islam. the soil has not dirtied the cloth or was the man been touched by anything. this is not the first time they said it happened in abeokuta and other parts of yoruba land and indeed the world over. every companion [sahabah] RA that was ever exhumed had been fresh as if he just died, in spite being in the grave for 13 or 14 centuries, already.

finally, i was told that a viral video of a non muslim dane/danish who was mistakenly assumed dead and only 2 days in the grave, when the grave keepers heard his voice was found already lost part of his body to worms and maggots and he had noticeably shrunk.

the 2 above is illustration of evidences of those are sincere in accepting and worshiping Allah contrasted to those that don't.

i pray i am in the rank of the former and not the latter.

unfortunately, you know nothing about Abraham. he had one faith and it ain't judaism or christianity. this is very clear.
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Nobody: 4:57am On Jul 03, 2019
olabowale212:
if you think every jew is a fake, as i have said before, i know you have not met any jew in your entire life. period.
to discuss with an ignorant, one will surely lose the debate. you have demonstrated that here.i remember its your type of mindset that necessitated my exit. it is frustrating this is what my beloved motherland breeds.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=A0RynPuaxms
even if no jew ever accepted Islam, does that affirm that the messenger [SA} is not a messenger of God?
did the idol made and worshiped by the children of Israel prove that Moses [AS] was not a prophet {AS]?
does disbelief disprove true belief?
today someone called to tell me a man buried 18 years prior was exhumed and moved because his son in london who was a christian dreamt that his father was saying he didn't like where he was and he should be moved to a different location. the lady dreamed about this few times for about 2 years and earlier last year or this year she was in their hometown of abeokuta to act on it.
of course the muslim leadership supervised it not knowing what was going to be found. the woman saw her late father's shroud as clean as the day he was buried and she immediately right there made wudu [aluwala] and entered islam. the soil has not dirtied the cloth or was the man been touched by anything. this is not the first time they said it happened in abeokuta and other parts of yoruba land and indeed the world over. every companion [sahabah] RA that was ever exhumed had been fresh as if he just died, in spite being in the grave for 13 or 14 centuries, already.
finally, i was told that a viral video of a non muslim dane/danish who was mistakenly assumed dead and only 2 days in the grave, when the grave keepers heard his voice was found already lost part of his body to worms and maggots and he had noticeably shrunk.
the 2 above is illustration of evidences of those are sincere in accepting and worshiping Allah contrasted to those that don't.
i pray i am in the rank of the former and not the latter.unfortunately, you know nothing about Abraham. he had one faith and it ain't judaism or christianity. this is very clear.

I've tendered my apology earlier so please forgive me if my interference in this thread caused your anger!

It was Abdulgaffar's topic that called my attention. I knew religionists detest LOGICAL reasoning and that's why i don't engage diehard religionists in a discuss having to do with their religion. When i saw the topic i was moved with pity for the guy because it's obvious he wants to worship the God that calls worshippers with reasoning! {Isaiah 1:18} But something is missing! Romans 10:2

I never said Jews are fake, they're real human just like you and i. It is their history found in their own book that proves the type of people they are. Time and times again this people keep rejecting God's messengers sent to them because of the intentions of their heart!
Don't forget that their worship have been condemned, the covenant God had formerly with their forefathers given to another nation better than them.
The foundation of that new nation is what Jesus came to lay, most Jews rejected that foundation as usual, it's a well established fact that all Islamic scholars know for sure!
So if anyone now goes back inquiring from Jews how the true God should be worshipped, let such individual know that the Jews no more have that divine favour and so they have NO say regarding sacred matters!

If they accept Islam, let all of them become Muslims and drop Judaism because Muslims believes for sure that there is no other forms of worship that Allah will accept except Islam. There's no hiding behind a finger!

Before you rely on what the Jews have to say think my friend, use your brains!
If all the Jews rejected Jesus in the first century, surely there couldn't have been any records or trace of the man from Galilee! The jews are insisting that the young Nazarene {Jesus} is just a miscreant till today!
So how are they now claiming they accepted Muhammad whose book says a lot about Jesus whom they {Jews} had rejected?
Salam! smiley
Re: A Very Simple Logic To Recognize The Only True Religion From God by Watkinss: 8:23am On Jul 21, 2019
I think it is really easy to believe in one true God. The whole world seems to have a complete order and it is only possible if there is only one God. If there would be two or three then the system of this world and other world like this might not run due to the conflict of minds of different Gods.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

56th Annual Rccg Convention. / Who Are The Gentiles? Irrefutable Proof Modern-day Christianity Is False / Some Benefits Of Atheism

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.