Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,699 members, 7,820,438 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:49 PM

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic (131745 Views)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Bukden16(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Am I the only one that doesn't ,understand?

Picked Him or His Wife?

Bloggers sef...
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by ajapz(m): 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Next nah "Meet the Wife, Children and the Girlfriend of the Man who order Helicopter".. Bloggers we are waiting

13 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by fergieboy: 5:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Antipob777(f): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
This man face says it all. This is blood money.

Ndigbo will never do a legitimate business to make money but ego obara

If ndigbo can't get blood money, they do yahoo yahoo

If yahoo yahoo fails they go to kidnapping

Tufiakwa
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by gbadexy(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
someone said it on a previous thread that the next topic on the front page would be meet the billionaire who took chopper, then meet the children of the billionaire who took chopper.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by emeksdonalds(m): 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Daddy u can lie oooo... They only do charter and a charter for helicopter services is from 10 to 12 thousand dolls an hour.... Whether it’s caverton or OAS, but niggar, Aviation fuel no be beans and to pay Billy’s no be beans.. For you to say 250 - 300k.. Tespect yourself ooo

Naija people.sef, Caverton and OAS would use their helicopter to pick you up at anywhere, and their charges aint so outrageous.

An hour charter of helicopter is around 250 - 300k with top charter company like Caverton, other smaller company would collect far less especially if you are a frequent flier or your company has ofshore contracts.

.[/quote]
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by prodigyhenry: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
Someone actually predicted that we would soon see this headline on FP alas, here it is

3 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by SarkinYarki: 5:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
surveyProf:
He is a millionaire, and not a billionaire.....

Benin man, he owns hospital in Benin..

Julian hospital? cheesy grin this man is a jewelller that lives in VGC and has his store in Wheat Baker hotel and I doubt he was the one the hired the chopper

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Halezis(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
This man is here to stay. Atleast till the end of the month.We're still going to meet his wife/wives, children, concubines and inlawsgrin

Nairaland bloggers I greet una!

8 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Shampoo77: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Too many verson, some say a billionaire sent the helicopter to pick his babe others says it was the billionaire himself that was trapped in the hold up, na waa oo naija with rumours
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Emkingz: 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Somebody said this earlier that very soon they will bring up this same topic in another style. That person must be a soothsayer. Very soon we will hear; do you remember that man that called a helicopter? Meet his wife and children. Nairaland I hail.

9 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by sloye5(m): 5:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nice
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Freshlorde: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
We know..next!! Him get money sha
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by zoedew: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Smart man!
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Dolorsa: 5:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
Someone said it earlier that this man would trend. That statement isn't up to 24hours and the man has started trending. We'll be seeing his child(ren), wife or wives in moments to come. His girlfriend(s) and what have you. Some people will also trend along the line by saying "he slept with me and refused to honour our agreement". Nairaland, over to you. Get all these details and more. People are waiting.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Officialgarri: 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
Bloggers are liars.

Please anyone should go to that Instagram page in the screenshot and tell me how this man is the one.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Neoteny(m): 5:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
I've read a bit about this man.

Turns out he's a showboater.

I swear the whole helicopter thingy was staged to boost his profile (and ego) to help his business witj more popularity.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Timmypromise(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
I said this stuff was staged

Anyway good for him

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Abeos(m): 5:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
The next headline will be see the wife and children of the billionaire bla bla bla sad
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Aboguede(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
As in "Nice to meet u" abi grin grin grin
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Gabson001(m): 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
LisaAnne:
Guess it's his news we'll be seeing for the next few days
Someone said that earlier.. Am not surprised to see this again
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Barney11: 5:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
How to be called a billionaire in Nigeria:
cheesy
Pay bloggers to hype you angry angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Benekruku(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
czarina:
We no go hear word again. This country sef, everybody na "billionaire".

Am telling you!

3 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Gabson001(m): 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
Antipob777:
This man face says it all. This is blood money.

Ndigbo will never do a legitimate business to make money but ego obara

If ndigbo can't get blood money, they do yahoo yahoo

If yahoo yahoo fails they go to kidnapping

Tufiakwa
Fear God

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by emezuo17: 5:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Naija people.sef, Caverton and OAS would use their helicopter to pick you up at anywhere, and their charges aint so outrageous.

An hour charter of helicopter is around 250 - 300k with top charter company like Caverton, other smaller company would collect far less especially if you are a frequent flier or your company has ofshore contracts.

. My guy, you said 250 to 300k?, You mean naira or dollars, where I work the flight is 300k per person, to chatter the chopper is about 10k dollars some are cheaper though, while some are even higher, even a shuttle boat runs into hundreds of thousands or millions

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Barney11: 5:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
In Naija, every rich man is a billionaire grin cheesy
Bloggers self wink

Regina and her billionaire husband
Linda ikeji in her billionaire masion
Billionaire Emoney
grin cheesy cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by iammarvellux(m): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
Poverty is a serious Mess.

This is to SHOW you the gap that exist between the poor and the rich, most times this margin is uncurable, struggling with the wind.
Who else is tired of been poor?

Hit the link below on my signature and thank ME Later.

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by PaddyX: 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
From next week we should start seeing his daily news here, depending on whether he subscribed to weekly or monthly Nairaland plan

6 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by buckbuz(m): 5:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Everybody na billionaire. Issokay
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Duggedised12(f): 5:51pm On Jun 24, 2019
Just as expected, next thread will be "meet the wife and children of helicopter billionaire". undecided
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Burchester: 5:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

One village maga quoting down there even said $12,000 per hour... mugu plenty for naija i swear.... execujets starts at $3k -$5k for a fixed wing private jet, before qouting me to argue nonsense please be reasonable and get a qoutation on the chater companies websites. No time for childish arguements.

Wow

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.