Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,626 members, 7,820,212 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:30 AM

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic (131742 Views)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Gandollaar(f): 9:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
LisaAnne:
so you're saying its fake new?
I didn't read the original news to know what's alledged, but if it's gf shii, forget it.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Gandollaar(f): 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
LisaAnne:
so you're saying its fake new?
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by SarkinYarki: 10:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
You know him wella. But why the doubt?

Oga Julian I know would have taken PJ in the first place instead of travelling by road to get stuck first.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Berlyn1(f): 10:02pm On Jun 24, 2019
JeffreyJames:
Mods this is False information. The Man is not the one who took the helicopter oo...he only posted it on his IG and this God forsaken blogger has already tagged him to be the one.
lol he posted it seems u don't know Julius lol he likes show of everything was staged just to make him popular grin
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Gandollaar(f): 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Oga Julian I know would have taken PJ in the first place instead of travelling by road to get stuck first.
Haba! He can't fly PJ all the time nau

If Julian didn't stage this one for popularity, trust me he will fuel it for the same reason.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by emmychina: 10:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
Point of correction..he is just a millionaire like me and not a billonaire.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by LisaAnne(f): 10:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
I didn't read the original news to know what's alledged, but if it's gf shii, forget it.
oh no it's not
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by WarriFirstBorn(m): 10:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
surveyProf:
He is a millionaire, and not a billionaire.....

Benin man, he owns hospital in Benin..

I greet you.... Oga accounts officer.

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Naija people.sef, Caverton and OAS would use their helicopter to pick you up at anywhere, and their charges aint so outrageous.

An hour charter of helicopter is around 250 - 300k with top charter company like Caverton, other smaller company would collect far less especially if you are a frequent flier or your company has ofshore contracts.

One village maga quoting me down there even said $12,000 per hour... mugu plenty for naija i swear.... execujets starts at $3k -$5k for a fixed wing private jet, before qouting me to argue nonsense please be reasonable and get a qoutation on the chater companies websites. No time for childish arguements.

Do OAS or Caverton haul from Port Harcourt to Lagos?
I may require four seaters helicopter.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by ishawlar: 11:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
surveyProf:

Dont say that again. Go and check his handle on instagram. His a billionaire
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by WarriFirstBorn(m): 11:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Berlyn1:
lol he posted it seems u don't know Julius lol he likes show of everything was staged just to make him popular grin

Conspiracy theorists at it again.

He staged the hold up also, right?

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by surveyProf(m): 11:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
ishawlar:
Dont say that again. Go and check his handle on instagram. His a billionaire

I repeat, he is not a billionaire, but a millionaire, do you know what it takes to be called a billionaire? shocked
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by SteveUg(m): 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Kreamie:
Could be a lie for all I care.

Nigerians who will never carry out researches to better their own lives. lipsrsealed
. Bro na real o , I was stucked in dat traffic bro , it was standstill and there was no single movement yesterday along that ore and Benin road o... I see d heli come down but me think say na press wan capture d tyn
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by madjune(m): 11:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
At last Ned Nwoko don see new platform.

He will arrange this helicopter idea now with his hungry Nollywood friends.

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by enemyofprogress: 11:55pm On Jun 24, 2019
LisaAnne:
Guess it's his news we'll be seeing for the next few days
na your own you wan make we dey see before?
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by ImaIma1(f): 12:55am On Jun 25, 2019
LisaAnne:

Ned Nwoko will rest
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Divine200: 3:11am On Jun 25, 2019
teebaxy:
The guy that predicted the next news about this chopper of a thing is a Nigerian news genius and should be celebrated ... You have already told us he is a billionaire , so what exactly did u expect a billionaire to do when he finds himself in such condition ....It's obvious that the whole thing is staged .... The man self wan thread .... When our mumu go do
It was an obvious fact. Nothing spectacular
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by abdulhakeem265: 3:31am On Jun 25, 2019
surveyProf:

You can lie for Africa this man is into luxury items like daimond and gold he his a billionaire

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Henri8: 6:44am On Jun 25, 2019
LisaAnne:
Tor. This one will bench Regina Daniel for sometime.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by 9jaRealist: 7:21am On Jun 25, 2019
surveyProf:

You say that as if millionaire na beans... cheesy
>

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Lokoyen(m): 7:48am On Jun 25, 2019
LisaAnne:

Lol. Abi na.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Hedonisst: 9:08am On Jun 25, 2019
SmartMen:
god bless you... You know many Nigerians are not informed. See how they are calling him billionaire billionaire.

That is how they see people using private jets and think it cost millions to ride in one. I know a lady who was advertising one for 200k-300k for private jet charter...

You people like talking rubbish. 200k for private jet charter? How much aviation fuel will be used for the flight alone (not to mention crew, fees, and associated fixed costs). Abi you want them to fly you at a loss because you're who?

You know a lady? Why not charter it and show us the receipt? Broke asses who know nothing.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by fx45(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2019
LisaAnne:
Let Regina and Ned Nwoko take the back seat for a while
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by veeberry(m): 10:48am On Jun 25, 2019
Chai!!! Naija pple and bloggers ehh.......... this is a movie shoot "merrymen"................. That thing be like traffic jam for una eyez?
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by godofuck231: 11:33am On Jun 25, 2019
No man of money ever bought second of time, he's Saving his time because he can't buy it, any thing other than time he buys it so he could make more money
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by SmartMen: 1:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
Hedonisst:

You people like talking rubbish. 200k for private jet charter? How much aviation fuel will be used for the flight alone (not to mention crew, fees, and associated fixed costs). Abi you want them to fly you at a loss because you're who?

You know a lady? Why not charter it and show us the receipt? Broke asses who know nothing.
Bros, it was a package...that is not the whole money... do you know whether there will be other people using same private jet? She was obviously advertising it for a company. Be like say u no know say Buhari hit these people hard...

I am sure that cost is within the shortest distance... but it was not the total money, which means longer distance will cost more.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Bigsteveg(m): 9:32am On Jun 27, 2019
HeyCorleone:

No. It wasn't staged. According to the omniscient Nairalander, Bigsteveg, the guy with a billionaire mindset, this thing is very normal among big folks. It's a normal thing for them. Although he can't tell you where else it can happen again in the world, or how many time it has happened, he opines that such thing is normal, as he has a rich mindset.

Idiots would never seem to amaze me on Nairaland. smfh.
Exactly, you never seem to amaze yourself, cos you are one.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by bongoman(m): 6:21pm On May 05, 2020
When money too much, and u no knw how to spend
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by jwills(m): 7:43am On Apr 10, 2022
itsme01:
grin

Naija people.sef, Caverton and OAS would use their helicopter to pick you up at anywhere, and their charges aint so outrageous.

An hour charter of helicopter is around 250 - 300k with top charter company like Caverton, other smaller company would collect far less especially if you are a frequent flier or your company has ofshore contracts.

One village maga quoting me down there even said $12,000 per hour... mugu plenty for naija i swear.... execujets starts at $3k -$5k for a fixed wing private jet, before qouting me to argue nonsense please be reasonable and get a qoutation on the chater companies websites. No time for childish arguements.

So he did nothing sef, cuz some Gboys spend more than that flying around sef, but wait oo, how did the chopper see place to land, I think there was a hold up na, abi dem clear the road so him fit land the chopper ni, na wa for the country ooo, dem no clear the road make cars pass but dem fit run am for helicopters SMH

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.