Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,766 members, 7,820,681 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic (131746 Views)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by LisaAnne(f): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
dinocy:

I saw in another news that it was a guy that sent the helicopter to pick his girlfriend who was in holdup for almost 5 hours.

Which one be the real story now ?
looool Nigerians and rumors. Guess this is the correct info
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by UncleJudax(m): 8:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
czarina:
We no go hear word again. This country sef, everybody na "billionaire".
Lol. Since the youths can't live normal life, na to de hail people wey don hammer grin

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by LisaAnne(f): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
SaintChukz:

Oh...i see. I hope you win. Goodluck!
thanks
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Benreu(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
saw this coming..next will be the children and wife of the billionaire
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Walehelt(m): 8:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Urhobokwaleboy:
A nigga once said:bloggers have finally reviewed the face of the man. Well let wait for the next headline..

"MEET BILLIONAIRE WIFE AND CHILDREN "

Haaaaaaaaa

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by incredibleace(m): 8:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Naija people.sef, Caverton and OAS would use their helicopter to pick you up at anywhere, and their charges aint so outrageous.

An hour charter of helicopter is around 250 - 300k with top charter company like Caverton, other smaller company would collect far less especially if you are a frequent flier or your company has ofshore contracts.

One village maga quoting me down there even said $12,000 per hour... mugu plenty for naija i swear.... execujets starts at $3k -$5k for a fixed wing private jet, before qouting me to argue nonsense please be reasonable and get a qoutation on the chater companies websites. No time for childish arguements.

A friend of mine is a helicopter pilot at caverton, it's around 10k usd per hour

3 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Lambarry1: 8:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
How much is it to order a chopper sef....I want to call for one on this okokomiako traffic right now

2 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by banio: 8:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
czarina:

That's why Buhari is not happy. Too many billionaires.

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by banio: 8:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
surveyProf:
He is a millionaire, and not a billionaire.....

Benin man, he owns hospital in Benin..

1000 millions make 1 billion.
PMB is not happy. Too many billionaires.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Passion2009: 8:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
emezuo17:
. My guy, you said 250 to 300k?, You mean naira or dollars, where I work the flight is 300k per person, to chatter the chopper is about 10k dollars some are cheaper though, while some are even higher, even a shuttle boat runs into hundreds of thousands or millions

$10k for how many hours?
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by SmartyPants(m): 8:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Naija people.sef, Caverton and OAS would use their helicopter to pick you up at anywhere, and their charges aint so outrageous.

An hour charter of helicopter is around 250 - 300k with top charter company like Caverton, other smaller company would collect far less especially if you are a frequent flier or your company has ofshore contracts.

One village maga quoting me down there even said $12,000 per hour... mugu plenty for naija i swear.... execujets starts at $3k -$5k for a fixed wing private jet, before qouting me to argue nonsense please be reasonable and get a qoutation on the chater companies websites. No time for childish arguements.

What is the relevance of your argument though? Does the cost of the helicopter ride determine the status of the man as billionaire? Given that his status as a billionaire is the theme of this post... I am trying to see your point.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Mightyraw(m): 8:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

an hour is not more than 250-300k
Yen yen yen

And you just typed charges not outrageous,
Edakun e beru oloun
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Princeofasia: 8:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
surveyProf:

he is a drug dealer. that is the source
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Princeofasia: 8:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
last one i rented was 300k. no big deal
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by encryptjay(m): 8:54pm On Jun 24, 2019
A Nairalander predicted subsequent threads like this grin
This forum is gone though.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by lilpage14(m): 8:56pm On Jun 24, 2019
exactly my brother
teebaxy:
The guy that predicted the next news about this chopper of a thing is a Nigerian news genius and should be celebrated ... You have already told us he is a billionaire , so what exactly did u expect a billionaire to do when he finds himself in such condition ....It's obvious that the whole thing is staged .... The man self wan thread .... When our mumu go do
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Beedude(m): 9:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
The rate of poverty in this country has made every rich person a Billionaire. A guy was even arguing some time ago that Davido has more than 100 billion. I just laughed. Poverty is a disease. A chartered chopper isn't up to 2m for an hour. We have multi millionaires that can afford that 20 times in a year. So why the hype?
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
LisaAnne:
Guess it's his news we'll be seeing for the next few days

He will release fresh pictures.
They will tell us when his yansh is scratching him.
Fresh pictures of his wife and children.
His vacation at Dubai.
His childhood friends and how his parents died when he was 5 years old etc.
Be ready for real gist.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by TGMISKY(m): 9:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
In the former thread, someone predicted that this would be the next topic. I guess the next one will be 'meet the children of the Billionaire who ordered helicopter in traffic'
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Gandollaar(f): 9:26pm On Jun 24, 2019
Antipob777:
This man face says it all. This is blood money.

Ndigbo will never do a legitimate business to make money but ego obara

If ndigbo can't get blood money, they do yahoo yahoo

If yahoo yahoo fails they go to kidnapping

Tufiakwa
A blow.job at the right time would have saved NL this nuisance.

Most of you are just blind locals from your deserted villages who has never ventured out. Osula is Edo.

2 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Gandollaar(f): 9:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Julian hospital? cheesy grin this man is a jewelller that lives in VGC and has his store in Wheat Baker hotel and I doubt he was the one the hired the chopper
You know him wella. But why the doubt?
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by timyonkers: 9:32pm On Jun 24, 2019
Actually time is money.. His time is so precious and very important to him. Why we fly sometimes instead of train or bus journey. You know time has move value than money. And it varies in people to people.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Gandollaar(f): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
TOPCRUISE:
This is wrong. Why show his face. Kidnappers will take note of this
Lol.. ordinarily he moves with a retinue of policeman always
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by RiyaGoddess(f): 9:33pm On Jun 24, 2019
Lols op just tell us he is looking for his own Regina to trend. See his Ete...
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by HeyCorleone(m): 9:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
teebaxy:
The guy that predicted the next news about this chopper of a thing is a Nigerian news genius and should be celebrated ... You have already told us he is a billionaire , so what exactly did u expect a billionaire to do when he finds himself in such condition ....It's obvious that the whole thing is staged .... The man self wan thread .... When our mumu go do

No. It wasn't staged. According to the omniscient Nairalander, Bigsteveg, the guy with a billionaire mindset, this thing is very normal among big folks. It's a normal thing for them. Although he can't tell you where else it can happen again in the world, or how many time it has happened, he opines that such thing is normal, as he has a rich mindset.

Idiots would never seem to amaze me on Nairaland. smfh.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by LisaAnne(f): 9:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

He will release fresh pictures. They will tell us when his yansh is scratching him. Fresh pictures of his wife and children. His vacation at Dubai. His childhood friends and how his parents died when he was 5 years old etc. Be ready for real gist.
lmaaaao
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Gandollaar(f): 9:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
LisaAnne:
looool Nigerians and rumors. Guess this is the correct info
The guy is happily married, though not a saint but he won't do such in public glare.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by taxiappguy: 9:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Lols op just tell us he is looking for his own Regina to trend. See his Ete...
See your idi
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by LisaAnne(f): 9:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Gandollaar:
The guy is happily married, though not a saint but he won't do such in public glare.
so you're saying its fake new?
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by taxiappguy: 9:50pm On Jun 24, 2019
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Ijawwomaninoyo: 9:52pm On Jun 24, 2019
czarina:

Even Camry owners sef. Poverty has renamed a lot of Nigerians.

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Berlyn1(f): 9:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
surveyProf:

you are wrong he is from the east

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.