Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,943 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:11 AM

Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic (131741 Views)

Wigwe Built Private Tomb Before Helicopter Crash In USA / More Pics Of Julian Osula. The Billionaire Who Chartered A Helicopter In Traffic / Man Struggles With ATM Machine After His Money Got Stuck In Edo State. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by TOPCRUISE(m): 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
This is wrong. Why show his face. Kidnappers will take note of this
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by myresearch: 5:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
Money is good

Enjoy if you have
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by LisaAnne(f): 5:58pm On Jun 24, 2019
Gabson001:
Someone said that earlier.. Am not surprised to see this again
abi oh
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by iammarvellux(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Am listening to Olamide Music now...

Oya sing along "Poverty die die die"...
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Princedapace(m): 5:59pm On Jun 24, 2019
Oizatobad:
WHY BLACK AFRICANS TAKE THINGS SERIOUS LIKE THIS

Shiooooo no job

My brother, na poverty cause am! Na poverty bro. Na poverty o. In a country with over half of the population living in extreme poverty, what do u expect.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by crackhouse(m): 6:01pm On Jun 24, 2019
I know they must surely go and dig out the man, I knew it...
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by suky1976: 6:03pm On Jun 24, 2019
from benin to lagos by helicopter by chartered is just 250k ,nothing special
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by JuanDeDios: 6:06pm On Jun 24, 2019
surveyProf:
He is a millionaire, and not a billionaire.....

Benin man, he owns hospital in Benin..
Osula Royal Hospital? I thought that was owned by Dr Charles Osula?
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by CableWire: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
Chai, this guy freshness in the second pics no bi child's play Biko.

Some people are truly living in affluence whereas a whole number and more are scratching bare.... Lord, salvage your people.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Legendguru: 6:07pm On Jun 24, 2019
hmmm
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by SmartMen: 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Naija people.sef, Caverton and OAS would use their helicopter to pick you up at anywhere, and their charges aint so outrageous.

An hour charter of helicopter is around 250 - 300k with top charter company like Caverton, other smaller company would collect far less especially if you are a frequent flier or your company has ofshore contracts.

One village maga quoting me down there even said $12,000 per hour... mugu plenty for naija i swear.... execujets starts at $3k -$5k for a fixed wing private jet, before qouting me to argue nonsense please be reasonable and get a qoutation on the chater companies websites. No time for childish arguements.

god bless you... You know many Nigerians are not informed. See how they are calling him billionaire billionaire.

That is how they see people using private jets and think it cost millions to ride in one. I know a lady who was advertising one for 200k-300k for private jet charter...

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by mikkycoins(m): 6:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nna mehn!
I wonder why we blame Buhari everytime while New billionaires keep springing up daily according to bloggers.
From eze gold to eze money to Ned nwoko to this guy. More than 4 billionaires in less than 2 months.
If we should take billionaire statistics from bloggers,we'll have more than 500 billionaires before the end of Buharis next level tenure.
I want to be a billionaire too! Maybe na white horse go come pick me for Owerri-Aba road traffic next year.
Just watch out guys!

4 Likes

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by flourishing247: 6:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Naija people.sef, Caverton and OAS would use their helicopter to pick you up at anywhere, and their charges aint so outrageous.

An hour charter of helicopter is around 250 - 300k with top charter company like Caverton, other smaller company would collect far less especially if you are a frequent flier or your company has ofshore contracts.

One village maga quoting me down there even said $12,000 per hour... mugu plenty for naija i swear.... execujets starts at $3k -$5k for a fixed wing private jet, before qouting me to argue nonsense please be reasonable and get a qoutation on the chater companies websites. No time for childish arguements.

That 250 per hour is still money!!
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by omoadeleye(m): 6:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
ekene247

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by SaintChukz(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
LisaAnne:
check my signature

Hello LisaAnne.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by promiseniqqa(m): 6:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
yeyebrity lifestyle don begon...no minding me i was an illitrate
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by omoadeleye(m): 6:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Biglittlelois:
Lmao one guy predicted different topics will come up regarding the man who hired an helicopter lol cheesy

Yeah,

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by ArticleBeast: 6:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
emeksdonalds:
Daddy u can lie oooo... They only do charter and a charter for helicopter services is from 10 to 12 thousand dolls an hour.... Whether it’s caverton or OAS, but niggar, Aviation fuel no be beans and to pay Billy’s no be beans.. For you to say 250 - 300k.. Tespect yourself ooo

You must be a joker...Have you entered heli before?I just did enquiry and he is right. Unku said 10k to 12k grin grin Price is dependent on time, distance, size of heli, type of heli and location.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by LisaAnne(f): 6:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
SaintChukz:

Hello LisaAnne.
hi
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by jaxxy(m): 6:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
We see...
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by SaintChukz(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
LisaAnne:
hi

Nice moniker you've got. Are you an online marketer?
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by jrusky(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
itsme01:
grin

Bro just leave them they have turned themselve to Lies merchants talking nonsense. And if you are trying to correct them they will abuse you.

Every little thing amused them and they begin quoting money and the most annoying thing is they are very very ignorant die hard poverty heads.

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by Chiefochiefo(m): 6:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
But why ddnt him go with the helicopter bfor Come here dey disturb our ears
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by joyfullyjoyous(f): 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
Olorun ma gbagbe mi o
Mo gbeke le o
Olorun ma gbagbe mi o baba
Olorun ma gbagbe mi o
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by XaintJoel20: 6:25pm On Jun 24, 2019
surveyProf:

This is not the Osula you just described.
That one is a professor.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by OBIGS(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
His not the guy. Fake news
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by LyfeJennings(m): 6:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
He owns a luxury store at The Wheatbaker. Just wondering his source of wealth. His pretty connected and wealthy from his display on social media.
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by shogsman(m): 6:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Stupid bloggers,this is his page below.

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by redcap: 6:34pm On Jun 24, 2019
SarkinYarki:

Julian hospital? cheesy grin this man is a jewelller that lives in VGC and has his store in Wheat Baker hotel and I doubt he was the one the hired the chopper

He's my neighbor, always on convoy.

1 Like

Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by LisaAnne(f): 6:35pm On Jun 24, 2019
SaintChukz:

Nice moniker you've got. Are you an online marketer?
lo is that ironical.
? and no I'm not
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by TheWordist(m): 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
surveyProf:

olodo somebody that can afford 200 million naira Mercedes McLaren is billionaire if you nor wise, and he is not the owner of osuula hospital. Before you dey yarn dust! Osula family is huge and the owner of the hospital is dead. You he goat!
Re: Meet Julian Osula Who Ordered For Helicopter After He Was Stuck In Traffic by GeorgeTheCoder: 6:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
LisaAnne:
Guess it's his news we'll be seeing for the next few days

Nairaland owner can kill for this sort of traffic

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

What Business Can I Start With 1 Million To Make 5k Daily? / Football Betting.... Season One / Meet Irene Chiamaka Nwachukwu, Jamil Abubakar's Alleged Baby Mama - PoliticsNGR

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.