Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,063 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:06 AM

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (100795 Views)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by xaliujokes(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
cry I. No get anything to say
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by fotadmowmend(m): 4:04pm On Jun 24, 2019
He go soon be hin turn
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by deavicky(m): 4:05pm On Jun 24, 2019
Na everyday that boy they bring babes to that room.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Myself2(m): 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
1zynnvn:

Left so many people in stitches, na wa oo

I tire ooooo
So the picture carry razor blade dey cut cut pipu upandan abi ?

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Magnifico2000: 4:08pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:
shocked

Niiga is bad mehn.

He will retaliate too

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
I want to sell airtime to you. How do I contact you?
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by legitnow: 4:09pm On Jun 24, 2019
I will bang dat babe, right there.

Wen him see banging, he will leave.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
Seems his roommate has constantly been inconveniencing him with his romantic affairs but he has had enough of it and decided not to excuse himself on this very occasion.

Some roommates can be very inconsiderate though.

5 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by oyebolaidris: 4:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
stage managed

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Ategberoson(m): 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
neonly:
Him never meet mad room mate na agro go kill am der when they doing it from back with bed sheet covering them

It seems you've meet me before? Even if 50 people dey there if I won fvck na to stay under blanket smash the pvssy no time

But the guy is dumb you disturb their privacy still post their pics without their consent in public? What a childish roommate

5 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
Students....

Well, we did it during our time so I can't condemn lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:11pm On Jun 24, 2019
For crying out loud! Is this supposed to be a front page news??

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Thiag:

how is that your headache ? undecided
Another one!
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Erotex(m): 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by 12inchDickson: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Aidejay:
I've done this b4
Quite recently infact
So weird I don't know how weird it was 4 Dem but from now on I dey exit d place to avoid any wierdness
lol hahahaha
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by koyyess: 4:12pm On Jun 24, 2019
Look at what kids are doing.
Pathetic.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Headlesschicken(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
undecided this is y dey r always angry when ASUU strike is on...

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by miqos02(m): 4:13pm On Jun 24, 2019
This one na setup, anything to trend on social media .

4 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Emex100(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Not an atheist. I am even celibate. I intentionally want to get other reason aside biblical reasons.

Please edit that post and unquote me

I have removed the initial post.

i will advice you choose your words carefully and know the difference between "to abstain" and "celibacy"

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Nothing like too many. Those people are looking for silliest excuses to sin. They wanna commit sin without questioning their conscience. I have been there, have done that. Lmao. Atheist kor, agnostics ni. Bunch of demon possessed.
The way they question everything ehn??

And I'm sure most of them have not written any paper in their chosen fields...

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by legitnow: 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
byrron:
Seems his roommate has constantly been inconveniencing him with his romantic affairs but he has had enough of it and decided not to excuse himself on this very occasion.

Some roommates can be very inconsiderate though.

Nothing like dat.

Dat guy want to enjoy with them.

Abi, if u are friends and good one, u suppose to share na?

I had one friend like dat back then, but being me, i actually shared one of my babes with him. lol
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Fantazy(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
na jealousy dey worry am
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 4:14pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilmax:
I find people cuddling, kissing in my presence irritating

Same here. That is why I kick against PDA (Public Display of Affection).
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Elinosweet143(f): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
He never jam crazy people, na only him 4 die of konji
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by abuhusna1: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilmax:
I find people cuddling, kissing in my presence irritating
If you dey western world u go see tire
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Neddstark: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Guy must be babeless and a winky wankker.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Emekus999(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Is jealousy nothing more...he has no girl friend
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
Nice one don't support evil bruhh

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by NOL2dworld(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
looking at his face,one can easily know konji is killing him

I wonder how many times that dude will cum just by listening to the flirting sound.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.