Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,627 members, 7,813,064 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:09 AM

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (100796 Views)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
legitnow:

Nothing like dat.

Dat guy want to enjoy with them.

Abi, if u are friends and good one, u suppose to share na?

I had one friend like dat back then, but being me, i actually shared one of my babes with him. lol

That's why it is called young and dumb.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by skyhighweb(m): 4:15pm On Jun 24, 2019
if its day time give space atleast but night time no no no hell no where e go sleep
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by legitnow: 4:16pm On Jun 24, 2019
byrron:

That's why it is called young and dumb.

I wouldnt behave like dat now though.

Grown up!
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by noble2faith(m): 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
Erotex:
grin grin grin grin

How did he scam you? shocked

I just hope u re not going to harm him through that pic cos it might be someone else's pic ooo

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:18pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilmax:
I find people cuddling, kissing in my presence irritating

Same here

And when my girl tries it with me in company of others I stop her

undecided

Fake love
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by friendlyadvice: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
the geh no even fine sef

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by vickydevoka(m): 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
Fair dudes be deceiving n takin ad advantage of dark ladies( having inferiority complex) since 1900. #lwkmd
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Uzoezeamugo: 4:20pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:
shocked

Niiga is bad mehn.

He will retaliate too

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!
Tell me about your product on my Whatssap 08112148365
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
legitnow:

I wouldnt behave like dat now though.

Grown up!

But you justified it now despite being grown which is very concerning.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Uzzih: 4:21pm On Jun 24, 2019
Show me your friend and I will tell ,who you are. Assuming you having jamming Pastor Kumiyi (Deeper life) message in your room with plenty banners of the end time message, fear will not allow him do this in front of you

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by mubby4real(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilmax:
What is irritating about it

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by robinsonmfon(m): 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilmax:
no be only you bros. I like privacy.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by partnerbizz5(f): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Emex100:

i will advice you choose your words carefully and know the difference between "to abstain" and "celibacy"

Oga leave semantics.
Celibacy is a blanket term. It covers all.

I am celibate.

3 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by pek(m): 4:24pm On Jun 24, 2019
Don't understand how he left do.many people in stitches.

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Jokkarm2: 4:27pm On Jun 24, 2019
i go send you go buy suya naaaa before you come back i go lock you outside

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by robinsonmfon(m): 4:30pm On Jun 24, 2019
Some roommates could be so inconsiderate. If u wan read "guy, abeg baby go come. u go excuse us o". You wan do assignment, same thing. You wan rest "guy abeg baby de come". Na only u get baby? I thank God say this one wey de live with me go soon find im own house. U no gimme money to pay rent

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:36pm On Jun 24, 2019
virgoquin:
Might be that they are having a thrëësome
hmmmmm
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by freshMallam1122: 4:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
neonly:
Him never meet mad room mate na agro go kill am der when they doing it from back with bed sheet covering them
Bros did u know how many times the guy has been sleeping outa becos of this shit.. An he must try to put a stop before he took this actions... Take ur Bae to the hotel an liv our privacy out.. That y I don't do combo in house rent.. I'll rather assist u.. An anyday u bleeped up I throw u out...

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 4:38pm On Jun 24, 2019
BE CAREFUL WHO IS SLEEPING WITH YOU:
THE PERSON THAT IS HAVING SEX WITH YOU; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON VERY WELL? EVEN IF YOU KNOW THE PERSON PHYSICALLY; DO YOU KNOW THAT PERSON SPIRITUALLY?BIBLE, ACCORDING TO HOSEA 4:6 SAYS, "MY PEOPLE ARE DESTROYED FOR LACK OF KNOWLEDGE." IF YOU HAVE SEX WITH SOMEONE WHO HAS A SATANIC MARK, YOU ARE FINISHED/DOOMED, YOU HAVE NOT ONLY BEEN DEFILED BOTH PHYSICALLY AND SPIRITUALLY, YOU HAVE ALSO BEEN CONTAMINATED WITH DEVILISH AND DEMONIC BADASS. A WORD IS ENOUGH FOR THE WISE...!!!

6 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 4:39pm On Jun 24, 2019
THE TRUTH ABOUT MARRIAGE AND SEX:
SEX IS MEANT FOR MARRIED COUPLES ONLY. MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED AND APPROVED BY GOD(THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH). WHEN YOU ARE FULLY MARRIED, YOU HAVE RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH YOUR PARTNER ANY TIME, ANY HOUR, AND ANY DAY YOU WANT, IT'S APPROVED BY GOD. BUT, WHEN YOU ARE NOT MARRIED, YOU HAVE NO RIGHT TO HAVE SEX WITH ANYONE, IT'S A SIN UNTO GOD, AND YOU ARE BRINGING/PLACING AN INDELIBLE CURSE UPON YOUR HEAD.TO BE FOR WARNED IS TO BE FOR ARMED...!!!

5 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
LADIES, NEVER ALLOW A MAN TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU WHEN HE IS NOT READY TO MARRY YOU, SO THAT YOU WILL AVOID GIVING BIRTH TO A BASTARD. MAKE SURE YOU GET MARRIED FIRST, THEN GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD, BECAUSE MARRIAGE IS ORDAINED BY GOD "THE CREATOR OF HEAVEN AND EARTH." WHEN YOU GIVE BIRTH TO CHILD OUTSIDE MARRIAGE, IT MEANS YOU'RE A WAYWARD LADY, A PROSTITUTE, OR/AND A STREET HAWKER, AND WHEN THE CHILD GROWS UP, HE OR SHE WILL BECOME AN OBJECT OF RIDICULE AMONG HIS OR HER FRIENDS. MANY LADIES TODAY BOAST OF HAVING A CHILD WHO HAS NO FATHER, WHICH IS REFERED TO "FATHERLESS CHILD OR FATHERLESS CHILDREN; SUCH LADIES SHOULD BE ASHAMED OF THEMSELVES.GET MARRIED SO THAT YOU WOULD BE A PROUD WOMAN IN YOUR GENERATION. I'M ALWAYS HAPPY FOR MARRIED COUPLES.!!!

5 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Freestainworld(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
those days in the uni , my roommate no send you, by the time em babe start giving you choruses, You go loyal by force.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 4:40pm On Jun 24, 2019
QUIT FLIRTING AND GET MARRIED!!! IT'S BETTER TO GET MARRIED THAN FLIRTING!!! IF YOU CONTINUE FLIRTING AND GET OLD, NOBODY WILL LOOK AT YOUR FACE ANYMORE!!! BY THE TIME YOU MUST HAVE ABORTED THE CHILDREN IN YOUR WOMB, YOU THINK YOU WILL EVER HAVE ANY CHILD AGAIN; THIS IS MISSION IMPOSSIBLE!!! WHEN YOU WERE BORN, GOD DEPOSITED IN YOUR WOMB THE NUMBER OF CHILDREN YOU WILL HAVE ON THIS PLANET EARTH, WHEN YOU ABORT A CHILD, IT WILL BE A MINUS TO YOU!!! QUIT ABORTION NOW, BECAUSE EVEN IF GET MARRIED AND YOU HAVE ABORTED THE BABIES GOD GAVE YOU, NOTHING FOR YOU.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
DO YOU NOT KNOW THAT YOU ARE THE TEMPLE OF GOD AND THAT THE SPIRIT OF GOD DWELLS IN YOU? IF ANY ONE DESTROYS THE TEMPLE OF GOD, GOD WILL DESTROY SUCH PERSON. FOR THE TEMPLE OF GOD IS HOLY, AND YOU ARE THAT TEMPLE.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 4:41pm On Jun 24, 2019
PUT TO DEATH THEREFORE WHAT IS EARTHLY IN YOU: SEXUAL IMMORALITY, IMPURITY, PASSION, EVIL DESIRE, AND COVETOUSNESS, WHICH IS IDOLATRY.

2 Likes

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Irunmole1: 4:43pm On Jun 24, 2019
partnerbizz5:
shocked

Niiga is bad mehn.

He will retaliate too

Sell Airtime to us and make money! We can buy up to 1 million naira airtime.

Also buy Mtn, glo and etisalat data on promo from us.
See over 759 positive feedback in red link below.

Just see below!

Who you want scam? Abi you nor know where them they sell airtime for mtn office again or other network providers office? Rada rada

1 Like

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by UncleJudax(m): 4:44pm On Jun 24, 2019
lilmax:
Hahaha. No near Europe and co grin
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Fourwinds: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Students....

Well, we did it during our time so I can't condemn lipsrsealed
hmmmmm
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 24, 2019
eni4real:
Atheist everywhere!!!
Nonsense
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by jackobi(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
AwkaetitiBabe:
Students....

Well, we did it during our time so I can't condemn lipsrsealed
Na so...oya yan us the tori as yours take happen
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Dinho20(m): 4:46pm On Jun 24, 2019
BUT EACH PERSON IS TEMPTED WHEN HE IS LURED AND ENTICED BY HIS OWN DESIRE. THEN DESIRE WHEN IT HAS CONCEIVED GIVES BIRTH TO SIN, AND SIN WHEN IT IS FULLY GROWN BRINGS FORTH DEATH.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.