Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,644 members, 7,813,163 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:02 AM

Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) (100797 Views)

Man And Girlfriend Spend Night In Sterling Bank’s Toilet In Delta, Arrested / Man And Girlfriend Cause A Stir Online / South African Man Refuses To Give His Roommate & Girlfriend Privacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by andrewtosin(m): 10:37pm On Jun 24, 2019
ikorodureporta:
I remember back then in 100l, my senior 300l roommate's friend brought a girl to our room. From around 7pm, I don read game, every guys don waka. I came back around 11pm, & these people were still negotiating cheesy.. abi wetin d girl come do before?
I jst enter my corner go on light. Person no go sleep?? D following day, my roommate still dey say I 4k up..
Are you from OAU?
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by lordsd(m): 10:49pm On Jun 24, 2019
Flashyoil1:
A Nigerian guy has left so many people in stitches after he shared a photo of himself which also features his roommate with his girlfriend lying on the same bed.

The guy, with the handle, @yankohBoy on Twitter shared the photos on his page with a caption that has got a lot of people talking. It’s obvious that he got the memo from his roommate but chose to decline.

He wrote alongside the photos,

I refuse to go anywhere today

We die here

Some people have been hailing him on the microblogging platform as they say he’s curbing premarital sex while some others are not feeling him cause he’s breaking the ‘bro code’.

Checkout the photos below and tell us what you think,

See more picture here https://thickmatch.com/refuse-go-anywhere-today-die/
snitch attitude need break em head
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by papyskinsy: 10:53pm On Jun 24, 2019
simply play TOPE ALABI all night.. since dey don't wanna hav sense
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Omooba224: 11:10pm On Jun 24, 2019
QueenSekxy:

Nothing like too many. Those people are looking for silliest excuses to sin. They wanna commit sin without questioning their conscience. I have been there, have done that. Lmao. Atheist kor, agnostics ni. Bunch of demon possessed.
Nonsense. Try to learn more about those words and terms before oozing hogwash from your parochial mouth and mind..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 5:35am On Jun 25, 2019
cry What a perverse generation
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Graduateacher(f): 5:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Damfostopper:
left so many people in stitches.......na surgery??..... werey op

This is for you and others like you who don't know how to use English approximately; he's correct and it simply means people were laughing afterwards. For example "Harry left us in stitches after he told us a joke"

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by biacan(f): 6:46am On Jun 25, 2019
If nah me ehhhh I go just tell my boyfriend to start the deal nah the guy go run

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by skillz111(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
I was reading on my table my nigga was having sex with his girl on the rug and both of them were naked watching both of them was really traumatic for me.
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by skillz111(m): 12:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
I was reading on my table my nigga was having sex with his girl on the rug and both of them were naked watching both of them was really traumatic for me Lol.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by LeoFish92(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
Dinho20:
PUT TO DEATH THEREFORE WHAT IS EARTHLY IN YOU: SEXUAL IMMORALITY, IMPURITY, PASSION, EVIL DESIRE, AND COVETOUSNESS, WHICH IS IDOLATRY.

Your wonderful message has been marred by your Capslocked fonts. It's irritating!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nobody: 5:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Them never fvck for him hed b4.. He will run off cheesy
Re: Guy Refuses To Give His Roommate And Girlfriend Privacy (Photos) by Nature8(m): 6:39am On Nov 07, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
looking at his face,one can easily know konji is killing him

grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Promised Iphone X In Ogun Bares Her Boobs, Takes Drugs, Falls Asleep(Photo) / Man Grabs Fiancee's Bum In Pre-Wedding Photo. See Reactions / Ladies What Will Be Your Reaction When You See This In Your Guy's House..pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.