Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,771 members, 7,866,010 topics. Date: Thursday, 20 June 2024 at 09:55 AM

Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) - Dating And Meet-up Zone (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) (11922 Views)

I Need A Great Guy !! Email If You Think You Are � / What Do You Think Of This New Nairaland Hit Personality - Ilamina / How Do I Make Friends In Nairaland (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Westaslave2(f): 9:23am On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
Cool cool cool cool wink

Leave muscle babe alone , her pussi is as strong as her camerounian bread

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 9:28am On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
This Wan Wey You Start Wit Wahala I Hope There Would Be No Problem ? grin
grin grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 9:30am On Jun 25, 2019
Westaslave2:

Which cursed sister?
smiley smiley
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 9:31am On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
hehehehehehe grin I Can't Help But Laugh, I Agree With You That She's innocent This Time.

No be she pls? Or adaibeku or khia ,d person monikker starts wt A
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 9:34am On Jun 25, 2019
khiaa:

But I am still blind about your topic, what's it all about?

You are damn annoying wat sort of question is that sad
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 9:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:

U see your life ma , they thought u ar ladies foeva ...is this topic date n relationship...When we cry u guys will laff us now "the chicken has come home to roost" Laff now kwakwakwa

Iike i said b4 i no wat u pple passthrough ok
,coming online to chat n readnews only to be disrespected by several bans and spams..

At d bolded ,am always A lady forever eventhough i hate hw ladies form cliques upandan ,i just detest does clique ideology..
I no u av a stereotype clique in ur school?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 9:41am On Jun 25, 2019
Westaslave2:

See pains oh ! I dont know y koyye isnt here !
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 9:44am On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
You Better Wait My Brother Seriously That Moment Wouldn't Come In Jesus Name I pray, Ameen.

If You Really Want Meet Analqueenluci Just Meet Me That's All Ok grin grin
OK I will send you the application letter to see her when I am giving the go ahead
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 9:47am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Chai ! Hahahahaha grin grin Appearance Depressed ladies shouldnt near here or death knocks hard at your steel door , lucifer1419 ar u for real..
My strong ass as you call it ,is the required as for ladies not fat, ugly and stretch-marked ass of illiterate ladies of Africain jungle..
No man will like to date me...is that true tanid & oma307,
Even if no man will date me , the money i have will get me 101 husbands who will worship me ,
This man smiley
as they say, beauty is in the eye of the beholder. and also one man's meat is another man's poison
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 9:49am On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha amatarasha hmm if I should rate you and husbandsnatcha who will I pick as the wisest? smiley
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 9:50am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Is that y they will outta jealousy remove d topic from romance
Lol I have no idea, I guess you made yourself a lot of enemies here grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 10:03am On Jun 25, 2019
Westaslave2:

Is better than chuby lose ladies like you ..

I no stretchmarks full ur armpit n scapulla
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 10:12am On Jun 25, 2019
Oma307:

OK I will send you the application letter to see her when I am giving the go ahead
Hahaha! grin It's Not Up To That Ok grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 10:20am On Jun 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

Big boobs are not sensitive but small ones are wire with big nipples that are directly connected to the brain. Take your own for example, if I suck it eh, you will speak Latin.

U ar right dear , but not all bigboobs are insensitive..
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 10:22am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

No be she pls? Or adaibeku or khia ,d person monikker starts wt A
Understood wink
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 10:24am On Jun 25, 2019
kemicalreaction:
grin grin
Abeg Make Una Do Am Jeje O Awa Olorun Owo Ta Ma Fi Ja O grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 10:28am On Jun 25, 2019
Bigcowhorn:

You will be amazed what some of us want for wives

Bigcowhorn ...am so free today thats y i created a thread yesterday night so that i will interact n learn somethings..

So tell me between humorously funny girls and big grammer/Queens english queens who will you marry ?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 10:31am On Jun 25, 2019
Westaslave2:

My Guy grin Like You Really Mean It grin Stop It Please ?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 10:31am On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
Understood wink

If you know who is she?
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 10:32am On Jun 25, 2019
Deepfeel:
Amatarasha amatarasha hmm if I should rate you and husbandsnatcha who will I pick as the wisest? smiley
ME OF COS ! grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 10:36am On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:
ME OF COS ! grin
What makes you wiser than husbandsnatcha undecided
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by victorian(f): 10:38am On Jun 25, 2019
peepydelano:
yea,victorian is very wise,this is me being honest with the truth

Thanks dear smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 10:39am On Jun 25, 2019
Eze2000:

You may want to stay at a distance from that lady. She's not your regular enemy. Anyway, just wanted to make sure you knew that your choice of DP is responsible for the sudden silence of someone Amazing
Jesus christ Son of God shocked
I should av known uncle eze ,,, grin
Amazingman my sweetest heart thats my karateka teacher ...u no i learn karate 4 times a week the course will end on august , That boy cant be my boyfriend grin grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by victorian(f): 10:40am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

he loves victorian breast 4 sure ,

we dat dont av bigbreast shud go n lick our wound in a mushy damped corner

See where your mind Dey go? sad

Repent AnalQueenLuci.

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Amatarasha(f): 10:44am On Jun 25, 2019
Eze2000:

Understood.
Try to make peace with Amatarasha. She's not as bad as she makes out. Just a handful sometimes. Peace, that's the easiest way to keep her out of your mentions as you wish.
Kemicalreaction u can ignore him ,but know it dat i deal on hate thrown at me ,the more you hate the more i frustrate you ask omokoginimi/nofavors

Eze2000 nofavorss is back wt double monikker
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Nobody: 10:46am On Jun 25, 2019
Amatarasha:

Kemicalreaction u can ignore him ,but know it dat i deal on hate thrown at me ,the more you hate the more i frustrate you ask omokoginimi/nofavors

Eze2000 nofavorss is back wt double monikker
Oya sorry embarassed embarassed

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 10:48am On Jun 25, 2019
victorian:

See where your mind Dey go? sad

Repent AnalQueenLuci.

But thats the truth ,Alphamales' cant do wtout bigbreast ...u might be so wise ,but i can swear that y they( lucifer1419 ,deepfeel ,tanid luminouz ,lefulefu) said u ar wise is because of ur bigboobs smiley

Truth is weird most times smiley

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 11:02am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

But thats the truth ,Alphamales' cant do wtout bigbreast ...u might be so wise ,but i can swear that y they( lucifer1419 ,deepfeel ,tanid luminouz ,lefulefu) said u ar wise is because of ur bigboobs smiley

Am not an alphamale Biko am just a regular man hmm talking about boobs I have a peculiar taste for petite round boobs with some firm nipples on them, same with the ass I love average sized apple butts grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by TANID(m): 11:03am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

Count Me Out dear, It's Not Like That Seriously She's My Elder Sis. grin
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:07am On Jun 25, 2019
Deepfeel:

Am not an alphamale Biko am just a regular man hmm talking about boobs I have a peculiar taste for petite round boobs with some firm nipples on them, same with the ass I love average sized apple butts grin

Look at dis cow ! Woman go kill u
Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by Deepfeel(m): 11:08am On Jun 25, 2019
AnalQueenluci:

All I know about Victorian she's a hard working religious soft hearted lady, I don't know if she's the wisest here o grin

1 Like

Re: Who Do You Think Is The Wisest Female Monikker In Nairaland(transgenders Out) by AnalQueenluci: 11:08am On Jun 25, 2019
TANID:
Count Me Out dear, It's Not Like That Seriously She's My Elder Sis. grin

Elder sista wat! shocked
I thought u ar deepfeel ar fighting over her as usual

Hahahahahaha

Hahahaha smiley grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Kashybaby And Royal Black / Let's Spice Up D Romance Section (come In U Gonna Love Dis) / Lagosdate.com, Dating Site For Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.