Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,332 members, 7,954,344 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 05:07 PM

How To Love Your Guy Better - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Love Your Guy Better (930 Views)

Ladies How Do You Indicate To Your Guy That You Want Sex / 7 Reasons Your Guy Doesn't Invite You For A Sleepover Again / How Much Do You Love Your Current Boyfriend/Girlfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Love Your Guy Better by castro316: 4:22pm On Jun 24, 2019
Dear ladies,
Let me teach you how to show love to your guy.
Some of you ladies do not know how to show love to the guy you are dating. some ladies think that the only way to show a guy love is by having sex with him; that is why some ladies do not have anything to offer a guy except sex. Sex is not a prove of love. Don't use sex to prove that you love a guy. As a lady, you can prove that you love a guy in the following ways:
1. Buy gifts for him. You can give him gifts of T-shirts, shoes, undies, singlets or even a phone if you have the money.
2. Take him out for lunch and pay his bills at least once in 2 months. It is not bad at all.
3. Send him some love text messages occasionally.
4. Give him phone calls daily at least once daily, ask him how he is doing and tell him that you love him.
5. Occasionally you can cook a delicious meal for him, maybe once in a week or once in two weeks, but not everyday like a housewife.
6. You can also help him financially when he is broke.
7. Take him out for shopping at least once in a year, you will not die.
8. Pray for him
9. Advise him
10. Help him to build a bright future.
I know some ladies will crucify me because of this post, but this is the ideal thing to do for your guy, not sex, sex sex.
Guys, Did I make sense?

Re: How To Love Your Guy Better by Aaronbee7(m): 4:48pm On Jun 24, 2019
Hmmmmm.
In my perspective, there are no laid down rules when it comes to matters of the heart (love/relationship) because what works for "A" might not necessarily work for "B" and doing all you have listed does not guaranty you will be loved back by the guy you're lavishing such "love" on. Op, you will agree with me that not every guy deserves such treatment (same applies to ladies if you look at it the other way round).
I personally don't agree with the first 7 on your list as they're not really necessary now adays, infact it will make a lady appear desperate to a guy (well, not all guys, like I said, it may work for others while others may not want you to put yourself through these to prove you love them). Some lazy youths will be happy at the first 7 on your list but will be quick to describe a lady as materialistic and too demanding if it was a lady listing those as ways to show her love.
My take is, don't go beyond your means (financially or mentally) trying to please another person that may not be deserving of it in the end. Be the best version of you, improve in areas you know you have lapses, let your strength make up for your weakness and appreciate the man your heart chooses with as much RESPECT as you possible. If you show the right man genuine love and respect and add numbers 8 - 10 on Op's list, you will win his heart forever. As a matter of fact, if you have the means to do 1 - 10 do it but make sure you're not being taken for granted. If you pour out your love on a guy who is not reciprocating it please don't waste eternity trying to bleed yourself to win his love. Let him be and work on yourself. Don't go about exhausting yourself looking for your dream man, prepare yourself for him and he will find you. Same applies to guys when it comes to looking for your dream woman.
I hope you get my point.

1 Like

Re: How To Love Your Guy Better by Fountainofyouth(f): 5:19pm On Jun 24, 2019
I love when he puts his hand inside there like that pix Op, hella cool kiss

1 Like

Re: How To Love Your Guy Better by Newguyhere: 5:28pm On Jun 24, 2019
F
Re: How To Love Your Guy Better by CosmicPhoenix: 5:31pm On Jun 24, 2019
everything you wrote op is not applicable to nigerian ladies
Re: How To Love Your Guy Better by lilmax(m): 5:42pm On Jun 24, 2019
how about you come when there's need to cook, knack and have babies?
Re: How To Love Your Guy Better by Biglittlelois(f): 5:47pm On Jun 24, 2019
CosmicPhoenix:
everything you wrote op is not applicable to nigerian ladies

Why not say "some" Nigerian ladies, enough with the generalisation undecided

3 Likes

Re: How To Love Your Guy Better by castro316: 6:25pm On Oct 02, 2021
Try this and see whether or not you will keep your man
Re: How To Love Your Guy Better by Nobody: 6:34pm On Oct 02, 2021
Fountainofyouth:
I love when he puts his hand inside there like that pix Op, hella cool kiss
I can imagine how wide u are down there

(1) (Reply)

I Need Help And Am So Serious . Don't Ignore / The Box. Nothing But The Title Men / Why Are You Still Keeping Your Ex's Contact?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.