Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,632 members, 7,809,368 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) (83150 Views)

Nigerian Lady With Decent Dressing And No Makeup Gains Attention At Event (Pix) / "Mountain Of Fire Allows Wearing Of Trousers In UK & US" - Daddy Freeze Reacts / Pastor Anthony Olawale Dies During Mountain Of Fire Church Service In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
Is this Rubbish supposed to make sense?
How is it rubbish?
Bible said do not conform to this world!!!

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:07pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

How is it rubbish?
Bible said do not conform to this world!!!
who wrote that bible? were did the bible come from? is this the only thing bible said don't do? are you Abiding by everything the bible said? tell me, how many things did you do today that the bible said don't do? or are you just picking and choosing what what to follow in the bible?

Now, I want you to answer or butt out!!

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
who wrote that bible? were did the bible come from? is this the only thing bible said don't do? are you Abiding by everything the bible said? tell me, how many things did you do today that the bible said don't do? or are you just picking and choosing what what to follow in the bible?

Now, I want you to answer or butt out!!
The Bible is the word of God. Am not answerable to you about what i do or not, but answerable to God because He is the one that will judge me on that day. But till then, I will keep relying on His grace to abide by everything He said in His word!!!

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

The Bible is the word of God. Am not answerable to you about what i do or not, but answerable to God because He is the one that will judge me on that day. But till then, I will keep relying on His grace to abide by everything He said in His word!!!
as i expected, you are dumb, ignorant, stupid and Gubllible

You are not Anwerable to me, am i Answerable to you? angry

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by thinksquad(m): 4:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
the issue is wader you believe it or not deep down everyone knows the truth, so ur pretence to disbelieve that God exists or the true word of God will not stop you from hell .
The devil deceives the deceiver.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by miketayo(m): 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
Suspect33:
Doesn't matter what the world think is okay, God's standard has never and will never change, holiness is total surrender to God's will and not surrender your heart to God and your body to Satan

How is wearing shorts surrendering your body to Satan
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:20pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:

But i thought you said it is Rubbish?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
jenniferjohn05:
wow..signs of endtime

IMAGINE THIS REAL-LIFE SCENERIO?

You have a successful career/job, an incredible lifestyle, and a future full of opportunities.

- But the real story? You’re lonely!

- Or, maybe you’re still looking for your soulmate (and starting to wonder if they’re even out there).

Ready to meet that special one that makes you feel the ‘whole zoo’ in your tummy?

Just message the Admin on Telegram or whatsapp and once your details are verified, connecting starts immediately
There are too many beautiful ladies in Nigeria, I don't know which one to choose tongue tongue
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
miketayo:

How is wearing shorts surrendering your body to Satan

What shorts are you talking about?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
This is very strronggg cool
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

But i thought you said it is Rubbish?
yes, it is Rubbish and you are dumb, Ignorant, stupid and Gullible.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
yes, it is Rubbish and you are dumb, Ignorant, stupid and Gullible.
Then how is it Rubbish Explain...
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Reference(m): 4:23pm On Jun 25, 2019
I have to agree based on one simple fact....the responses here...predominantly negative and I know one thing for sure. In spiritual things majority doesn't and has never carried the vote. The views of the many are almost, always wrong.

Now to the topic, indeed I cannot see the spiritual value or significance in any one of those apparel, poses or appearances. And if they hold no value to God whatsoever, what is the point. Those who indulge in such should be factual about what their intents are. What the reasons are for what they wear and how they conduct themselves. Most likely will not pass muster for the basic principles pf God and godly living.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
adoyi8:
One of the weirdest in this world is that about 4 billion people believe that humans were created by an egomaniac being to test their ability to praise and worship him. And that he will reward those that worship him well with an eternal life of praising and worshiping him.

An Atheist spotted!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by miketayo(m): 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

What shorts are you talking about?

The ones in the pic, or ring or trousers on girls
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by adoyi8: 4:25pm On Jun 25, 2019
Phygo:

But do U believe that there is a Supreme Being that created this mysterious place called earth?

No because that kind of belief is too dangerous.

It is normal for humans to want know how the earth was created but we have to be careful with the way we approach it. The creationists had a conclusion based on simple logic before they started their investigation.

The logic was that since so many things that they used were created by man then the earth too must be created by a being that is in many ways like a man. They started to follow this by more dangerous assumptions like they know the name of this being, they know the name of the first people he created, they know what he wants us to do (like the OP), they have a personal relationship with him, he is omnipotent, omniscient and omnipresent etc.

This has led to big problems in the world because lies usually have different versions and people have been struggling to establish their version of assumption as the truth affecting our personal lives, law and politics.

So i dont do beliefs. it's either i know or i dont.

3 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Reference:
I have to agree based on one simple fact....the responses here...predominantly negative and I know one thing for sure. In spiritual things majority doesn't and has never carried the vote. The views of the many are almost, always wrong.

Now to the topic, indeed I cannot see the spiritual value or significance in any one of those apparel, poses or appearances. And if they hold no value to God whatsoever, what is the point. Those who indulge in such should be factual about what their intents are. What the reasons are for what they wear and how they conduct themselves. Most likely will not pass muster for the basic principles pf God and godly living.

You have said it all
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:28pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Then how is it Rubbish Explain...
Am i answerable to you? grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Amujale(m): 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

The Bible is the word of God!

Says Who?

If you hear the word of God can you hack it?

The bible is a leathal weapon used to brainwash someone as gullible as you.

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:

Painful something grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
eni4real:
Painful something grin
i tell you! grin
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by adoyi8: 4:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
eni4real:
An Atheist spotted!!!

Yes o, Proudly Atheist!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Waylex21(m): 4:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Gospel TRUTH!!!
Don't conform to this world

Even God uses the things of the world for His purpose and glory. Talking about things of this world, the food you eat, is of heaven abi? Or the clothes you put on, God designed them? OK, what of your certificate and education, it's from heaven and na heaven you go use am?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:32pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amujale:

Says Who?

If you hear the word of God can you hack it?

Your opinion changes nothing. Until when the reality is dawn on you. I pray you won't wait till then.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Waylex21:

Even God uses the things of the world for His purpose and glory. Talking about things of this world, the food you eat, is of heaven abi? Or the clothes you put on, God designed them? OK, what of your certificate and education, it's from heaven and na heaven you go use am?

And what do you think are the things of the world God uses for His purpose and glory? Besides, there are basic things of life the body cannot do without such as food, clothing, shelter etc.
We are not talking about inordinate affection which the body can do without.
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin[left]
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Amujale(m): 4:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Makuos19:

Your opinion changes nothing. Until when the reality is dawn on you. I pray you won't wait till then.

The reallity is that you are being conned.

Manufatcured religion is the greatest 419 in human history.

Books do not talk.

The only place you will find a talking book is inside a Harry Potter movie.

Its you that needs to wake up my friend.

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
Amujale:

The reallity is that you are being conned.

Manufatcured religion is the greatest 419 in human history.

Its you that needs to wake up my friend.

lol, continue till then!!!
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Nobody: 4:43pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mountain of my shiit, crooked churches, they seem to pick and chose when to obey,

And they make up all this Rubbish to make their Ignorant followers feel Guilty. The suits and ties the crooked pastors wear do they not know that it is not in the bible to wear suits, trousers and shoes. grin

2 Likes

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Makuos19: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
gypsey:
Mountain of my shiit, crooked churches, they seem to pick and chose when to obey,

And they make up all this Rubbish to make their Ignorant followers feel Guilty. The suits and ties the crooked pastors wear do they not know that it is not in the bible to wear suits, trousers and shoes. grin

Are you guilty of the message?
Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Amujale(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Mountain of Fire is just a part of the problem.

The bible is the biggest fraud in Christiandom.

As an Africanist, the only christians that gain my respect are Rastafarians and those that suggest their Jesus was a black man.

All others have gotten things completely wrong.

How can your God be the same white man that lies, steals, desecrate and causes confusion accross the world.

How?

1 Like

Re: Mountain Of Fire Shows Satanic Dressing And ID Card To Hell Fire (Photos) by Halezis(m): 4:58pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ndi aragrin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Jesus' Lookalike Spotted In Lagos, Disappears Thereafter (See Photo) / Living Faith To Build 100,000 Capacity ‘Ark’ Auditorium, 20-Storey Tower / Pastor Tayo Adeyemi Is Dead (New-Wine Church , London Founder)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.