Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,835 members, 7,810,213 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:03 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (148) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1071203 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (1039) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:58am On May 26, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:59am On May 26, 2013
at the start of nxt season, we have to open a new thread. This one shd last till 150 pages
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by medjai(m): 7:20am On May 26, 2013
Congrats to my main man, Dayokanu. A-40, Toba and the entire Bayern crew, I see y'all.
Well deserved victory last night, congrats.

Ehm... Dayo, what's your twitter handle?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 8:49am On May 26, 2013
Bayern - a reprieve after alot of disappointments!
Good for you guys! Congratulations.

I don't know how Pep will improve you guys again. This new challenge will be more difficult than what he met last 5 years in Barca. I can only wish him luck. He'll need it! But he's a genius. He'll know what he must do.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 9:08am On May 26, 2013
Johnpaul88: Bayern - a reprieve after alot of disappointments!
Good for you guys! Congratulations.

I don't know how Pep will improve you guys again. This new challenge will be more difficult than what he met last 5 years in Barca. I can only wish him luck. He'll need it! But he's a genius. He'll know what he must do.
Pep has a lot to do. Ribery is getting tired. Gotze might replace both Mandzukic& Gomez
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by edoyad(m): 9:21am On May 26, 2013
Congratulations to the Rekord Meisters wink
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by ayusco: 9:42am On May 26, 2013
Congrats DK ur boys did u proud
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 1:31pm On May 26, 2013
Hangover!! What a night man! What a night!

Started from the bottom now we here
Started from the bottom now the whole team phucking here

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RubBzkZzpUA
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 2:13pm On May 26, 2013
I'd advice Pep to get a copy of the disease of more by Coach Pat Riley! For each player by the time pre-season kicks off!

There is a lot Pep can still do he was brought to help us to try and build a dynasty. So if he can win us at least another UCL title he has succeeded already! The hunger for success must be maintained and I'm sure it will because a different manager is coming in and the core of this team is still pretty young! We've been fortunate with injuries this term but with the squad depth we really don't need more than a couple of additions as we do have Gotze already

@toba
Ribery should get a lot of rest next season! I hope Pep unleashes the Shaq Attack! Shaqiri looks ready already

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by kaydee(m): 2:40pm On May 26, 2013
Congrats DayoKanu & A-40.Everybody loves a winner so expect more pple next season.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 2:53pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:21pm On May 26, 2013
For Badstuber

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:22pm On May 26, 2013
The cuntt faced Lewadoski

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 3:48pm On May 26, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:10pm On May 26, 2013
Hehehehe seeing Klopp's sad face made my night! His arsee is ending up in our museum

Dayokanu e never reach make you change the title of this thread?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:40pm On May 26, 2013
BENFICA (1) - (2) CHELSEA
60' Torres
68' Cardozo (pen)
90' Ivanovic

DORTMUND (1) - (2) BAYERN
60' Mandzukic
68' Gundogan (pen)
88-90' Robben

2 Likes

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:33pm On May 26, 2013
Campeones Campeones ole ole ole Campeones Campeones ole ole ole

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:09am On May 27, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:21am On May 27, 2013
dayokanu: The Old thread brought us a double and a CL final appearance.

The new thread would surely bring more.

[size=28pt]MIASANMIA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Bayern Munchen über alles[/size]

old thread: https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-14662.3168.html#msg6888221
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:24am On May 27, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 10:33am On May 27, 2013
Congrats to the Rekord Meisters.
Especially to Robben. I beef am seriously last year as he was personally responsible for giving Chelsea mouth in Europe angry
But he has redeemed himself now, so all is forgiven grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:07am On May 27, 2013
AjanleKoko: Congrats to the Rekord Meisters.
Especially to Robben. I beef am seriously last year as he was personally responsible for giving Chelsea mouth in Europe angry
But he has redeemed himself now, so all is forgiven grin
That last season still dey pain me I no go lie but looking back now to say we no lose the hunger no go dey dis year! Robben pissed us off plenty but if no be for am we no for win on Saturday! He also knocked this same Dortmund out of the Pokal! He has earned his forgiveness
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AlabaSlim: 12:29pm On May 27, 2013
I'm happy for ur victory though i would have loved u guys to have won it last year
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 4:58pm On May 27, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 5:44pm On May 27, 2013
All this people wey just dey binu Bayern! I don't get it really Is it out of genuine concern for Dortmund or is it the fear of what Bayern could become in a few years time? I don't get the hate and negative feedback behind Bayern's dealings in the transfer window! First it was Pep niggas said he was taking a ready-made team like he had to go to Stoke City to prove his worth then came Gotze who we met his buyout clause just like Chelsea did for Torres and now Lewandowski who we don't even know if he is coming yet! Are these ninjas mad cos their teams missed out on them or what?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:46pm On May 27, 2013
A-40:
All this people wey just dey binu Bayern! I don't get it really Is it out of genuine concern for Dortmund or is it the fear of what Bayern could become in a few years time? I don't get the hate and negative feedback behind Bayern's dealings in the transfer window! First it was Pep niggas said he was taking a ready-made team like he had to go to Stoke City to prove his worth then came Gotze who we met his buyout clause just like Chelsea did for Torres and now Lewandowski who we don't even know if he is coming yet! Are these ninjas mad cos their teams missed out on them or what?

Let them keep hating

Man Utd bought Arsenals best player and captain

Chelsea bought Liverpools best player and Ashley Cole

Dortmund bought Sokratis from Bremen and Reus from Mochengladbach

Madrid bought Figo from Barca, Sergio Ramos from Sevilla

Barca bought Dani Alves from Sevilla and David Villa from Valencia

Juve bought Buffon, Thuram, Divaio and Canavaro from Parma

AC Milan bought Inzaghi from Juve, Nesta from Lazio
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by AjanleKoko: 5:52pm On May 27, 2013
A-40:

EPL fans, mostly Chelsea grin
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 8:16pm On May 27, 2013

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by usbcable(m): 10:13pm On May 27, 2013
CONGRATULATIONS TO THE CHAMPS OF EUROPE.

A-40:
Hehehehe seeing Klopp's sad face made my night! His arsee is ending up in our museum

Dayokanu e never reach make you change the title of this thread?

was happy the e-diot lost. grin (pardon me, its just beef).
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:22pm On May 28, 2013
More pics

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 3:43pm On May 29, 2013
Champions-League-Sieger FC Bayern München ist mit einem Markenwert von 860 Millionen US-Dollar (669 Millionen Euro) die wertvollste Marke im Weltfußball: http://fcb.de/Marke //

With a brand valuation of US $860 million (€669 million), Champions League winners Bayern Munich have overtaken Manchester United ($837 million) as the most valuable brand in world football: http://fcb.de/Brand
FC Bayern the most valuable brand in the World Football League / / FCB most valuable brand in world football
Champions League winner Bayern Munich is the most valuable brand in world football with a brand value of $ 860 million (669 million euros): http://fcb.de/Marke / / with a brand valuation of US $860 million (€ 669 million), Champions League winners Bayern Munich have overtaken Manchester United ($837 million) as the most valuable brand in world football: http://fcb.de/Brand
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 8:07am On May 31, 2013
http://www.timescolonist.com/sports/bayern-munich-s-dante-luiz-gustavo-to-miss-german-cup-final-vs-stuttgart-due-to-brazil-duty-1.307356

Arrrrrrrrgh! Why not just allow these niggas play the game tomorrow and then join up after the game? Its not like the Confederations Cup counts for shyte anyway! Why deprive these guys the right to play in a hard earned final and weaken their team in tow?

(1) (2) (3) ... (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) (150) (151) ... (1039) (Reply)

R35L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.