Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,713 members, 7,837,607 topics. Date: Thursday, 23 May 2024 at 08:12 AM

Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (192) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe (1084648 Views)

Arsenal Vs Bayern Munich : UCL (2 - 0) On 20th October 2015 / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / Manchester United Fan Thread: Champions Of England! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1042) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 9:40pm On Nov 23, 2013

1 Like

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by debosky(m): 10:29pm On Nov 23, 2013
Since we destroyed Dortmund they just don't know their right from their left. cool
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2013
[size=50pt]BURNDISLEAGUEDOWN!!![/size]

I don talk am before, I go still talk am again - Dortmund nor dey comot for dian Champions League Group!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:24am On Nov 24, 2013
Troll picture of the year

BvB brought out their binoculars, Bayern brought out our CL trophy

[img]http://pbs.twimg.com/media/BZzKDw9CAAADUXd.png:large[/img]
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 9:59am On Nov 24, 2013
nitlad: [size=50pt]BURNDISLEAGUEDOWN!!![/size]

I don talk am before, I go still talk am again - Dortmund nor dey comot for dian Champions League Group!
Calm your t!ts! Dortmund are beating Napoli and would advance adding to your long list of failed predictions
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 9:15pm On Nov 24, 2013
Bayern, first it was Koscielny, now you are developing long throat for Per? You must be utterly drunk with that ogogoro beer una dey drink.

http://metro.co.uk/2013/11/23/arsenal-offer-per-mertesacker-new-contract-to-ward-off-bayern-munich-interest-4198596/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 12:53am On Nov 25, 2013
^^ You put the G in Gullible
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by nitlad: 7:18am On Nov 25, 2013
A-40:

Calm your t!ts! Dortmund are beating Napoli and would advance adding to your long list of failed predictions

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:51pm On Nov 25, 2013
Bayern fans

Check this out FCBayern news twice a week for free in English

http://www.fcb.tv/en/videoplayer/index.php?path=/en/videos/video-fcb-news-international-251113.inc.php
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:54pm On Nov 25, 2013
Get well soon Bastian

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 6:00pm On Nov 25, 2013
Good time to see what Alcantara brings to the table. Basti could use a breather

I want to see Javi,Kroos and Alcantara forming a midfield tribeca vs CSKA Moskva and subsequently till Schweini returns
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 7:24pm On Nov 25, 2013
^^ Most likely you would see Lahm Kroos Thiago in midfield

Pep is fixated on converting Lahm to a DM and Rafinha as RB
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:52pm On Nov 25, 2013
dayokanu: ^^ Most likely you would see Lahm Kroos Thiago in midfield

Pep is fixated on converting Lahm to a DM and Rafinha as RB
Pep should not push it! We are winning inspite of Lahm at DM and Rafinha at RB not because of it

Playing the best RB in the world and one of the best DM's out of position won't help us. Not to mention Boa who has also formed a supreme partnership with Dante I don't think Pep would tempt fate

Let him rest Lahm for Braunschweig over the weekend BTW
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 5:57pm On Nov 26, 2013
[size=15pt]Conditions in Moscow[/size]

Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 10:50pm On Nov 26, 2013
Good job Dortmund! Your fate now lies in your hands

Eediots at Schalke couldn't beat Steaua and now must beat Basel to have any hope of qualifying

dayokanu: [size=15pt]Conditions in Moscow[/size]

Looool! Snowmobiles might be necessary at this point

nitlad: [size=50pt]BURNDISLEAGUEDOWN!!![/size]

See as u been dey scream like swine wey dey for labour
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:03pm On Nov 26, 2013
Useless burndisleaguedown team.

Arsenal drop shyte, Napoli add their own join.

Spits on the thread and that Abirun boy.......stewpeed league! cheesy
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:17pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pataki: Useless burndisleaguedown team.

Arsenal drop shyte, Napoli add their own join.

Spits on the thread and that Abirun boy.......stewpeed league! cheesy
Haha Dortmund won you phuckin ret@rded phuck! You phools have to actually avoid a 2 or 3 goal loss to avoid elimination. Bilewu
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Pataki: 11:20pm On Nov 26, 2013
A-40:

Haha Dortmund won you phuckin ret@rded phuck! You phools have to actually avoid a 2 or 3 goal loss to avoid elimination. Bilewu
Ode! You think Dortmund stands a chance away? You must be a goat in human form.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by A40(m): 11:27pm On Nov 26, 2013
Pataki:
Ode! You think Dortmund stands a chance away? You must be a goat in human form.
Will you shut up this Idiotic swine flu sufferer thinks Dortmund stands no chance against Marseille the worst team in the group with 0 pts in 5 games? Your stupidity don reach Season 9.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:09am On Nov 27, 2013
dademola: boring league, boring thread, boring everything!! Nobody's even interested in bayern losing!! *quietly walks out of thread*

Because nobody can match them, boring guy, I hope u are not supporting ur team because u are scared of being different, we are who we are, we blaze our own trail not follow people to the already crowded teams in the premiership....
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:11am On Nov 27, 2013
Pataki: See why I call this a useless league, how many chances has Dortmund created thus far, that they keep wasting away......I feel like I am watching two English sides playing a championship game...... undecided

Did they glue ur arse to the chair ? Did u watch ur Tottenham/mancity ? Is that a two top clubs ? Mcheeew, irrational people
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Davidbanky(m): 5:13am On Nov 27, 2013
Pataki:

LMAO! A team with no guts is this Bayern side. They are so predictable with the ball.

See how Dortmund is silencing every useless attack Bayern are bringing up.

Haters .... In ur so called England tell me one team that can match bayern ?
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:02am On Nov 27, 2013
@dayokanu, Based on the discussion from the other thread in politics section..........
I have been reading about your love for Bayern Munchen for a while. I started watching German League back in the days when NTA brought the game to Nigeria. I won't forget Yeboah, Andreas Brehme, Hassler, Moeller, Chapuisat, Martin Darlin, Uwe Bein, Okocha and others in the German League. I followed Okocha back then at Eintranch Frankfurt. I won't forget the disgrace he gave Oliver Khan. My dad bought that match back then. People kept coming to my house to watch that game over and over.

I rarely come to the sports section. Each time I come here I see people who started watching soccer 1999 talking like they know all. I started watching soccer in 1985 when Nigeria's Golden Eaglet won the world Cup in China. I used to follow Nigerian League back then with weekend games of Leventis, BCC Lions of Gboko, IICC and co. Then I began to love the game more during the Ranchers Bees Vs Abiola Babes. Then I started following a team called SuperStores of Lagos. The rest is history now. I breathe football. It starts of Fridays with German League. Then begins again with German League and EPL at 7am till 5pm on Sunday. Sometime, EPL and Carling Cup on Monday or Tuesday.
I have access to any major soccer league in Europe, Asia, Africa, and South America. Globe Cast Satellite (Setanta Sports) Timewarner Cable Complete Sportspack............
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:29am On Nov 27, 2013
Payless first of all which team do you support currently

I also started supporting Bayern around 1992-93 with the football made in Germany series and stuck by them since then

I started watching football in the mid 80's. The Golden Eaglet wi in 1985 I only saw the highlight on NTA network news and didnt watch the full game till today but the first game I watched fully and can remember was Canada 87 semi final and final Nigeria vs USSR where we lost on penalties I cried and the whole house couldnt console me, Since then i have always followed football closely starting with Local football and moving to European football in the early 90's especially after Italia 90

Locally I used to support IICC Shooting Stars that transformed to 3SC

If you want to come to the Sport section I would invite you to the Bayern thread. Unlike other threads we dont have fairweather fans and those Up Gunnas Up shesee fans who thought football started after Abramovic

My weekend starts with German football on Friday then on Saturday morning early EPL game on NBC, Later Bundesliga on GolTV, Back to EPL on NBC, Then La Liga, French league and Serie A on Bein

And later cap it with some South American league action

Hardly do I meet people who know more about football than me
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:33am On Nov 27, 2013
Payless I would respond to your below query but I want other Bayern fans on this thread to comment first.

Oya A40, Lordave, Davidbanky toba and any other informed follower of European football take a shot at Payless opinion about Guardiola in Bayern

payless:
I'm still not convinced with Gaudiola's approach despite winning games. They are just not better now than they were under Heynckeys or Van Gaal. Lam in the middle, Martinez playing out of place, and making Arjen pass the ball more is just not Bayern's way. Gaudiola tried to change so many things and there was about to be a big revolt after loosing to Dortmund in the German Super Cup earlier in the season.

Bayern Munchen are not better that they were last two years.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:41am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu: Payless first of all which team do you support currently

I also started supporting Bayern around 1992-93 with the football made in Germany series and stuck by them since then

I started watching football in the mid 80's. The Golden Eaglet wi in 1985 I only saw the highlight on NTA network news and didnt watch the full game till today but the first game I watched fully and can remember was Canada 87 semi final and final Nigeria vs USSR where we lost on penalties I cried and the whole house couldnt console me, Since then i have always followed football closely starting with Local football and moving to European football in the early 90's especially after Italia 90

Locally I used to support IICC Shooting Stars that transformed to 3SC

If you want to come to the Sport section I would invite you to the Bayern thread. Unlike other threads we dont have fairweather fans and those Up Gunnas Up shesee fans who thought football started after Abramovic

My weekend starts with German football on Friday then on Saturday morning early EPL game on NBC, Later Bundesliga on GolTV, Back to EPL on NBC, Then La Liga, French league and Serie A on Bein

And later cap it with some South American league action

Hardly do I meet people who know more about football than me

I remeber Canada '87 with Adeolu Adekola, Etim Esin, Oliha and co....... Nigeria was thrashed 4-0 by Brazil in the first game and we played 2-2 with Canada in the next game......... God old days.....

Currently, I follow Arsenal. I've been seeing how you bash my team for a while. I've been a Gunner since 1995. grin

I watch Dortmund a lot too. I love watching them play besides Bayern Munchen.

I watch leagues in South America every weekend (Mexico, Argentina, Brazil, Uruguay, Chile...)
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:44am On Nov 27, 2013
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 6:47am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

I have all those channels also. Foxsports is now NBC channed 29, 38, 512, 514, 515, 516, 518, and 536. I advise you to get glovecast World Satellite to enjoy Setanta Sports, NTA and AIT also.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:47am On Nov 27, 2013
payless:

I remeber Canada '87 with Adeolu Adekola, Etim Esin, Oliha and co....... Nigeria was thrashed 4-0 by Brazil in the first game and we played 2-2 with Canada in the next game......... God old days....

Thats Chile 87. U21 Where we lost the first game 4-0 with Alcindo scoring the first goal from the right side , Williams also scored a a free kick against us with Adeolu Adekola, John Ene Okon, Etim Esin who got shot and was quickly patched up

Canada 87 was Lemmy Isah, Phillip Osondu, Dimeji Lawal, Tony Emodofy, Taiwo Enegwa etc which we lost via penalties to USSR after 1-1 full time

Currently, I follow Arsenal. I've been seeing how you bash my team for a while grin

I am disappointed!!
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by dayokanu(m): 6:50am On Nov 27, 2013
payless:

I have all those channels also. Foxsports is now NBC channed 29, 38, 512, 514, 515, 516, 518, and 536. I advise you to get glovecast World Satellite to enjoy Setanta Sports, NTA and AIT also.

If it would work in Texas I would give it a try. How much does this glovecast cost? Someone just told me about aereo today

https://www.aereo.com/
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:05am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

Thats Chile 87. U21 Where we lost the first game 4-0 with Alcindo scoring the first goal from the right side , Williams also scored a a free kick against us with Adeolu Adekola, John Ene Okon, Etim Esin who got shot and was quickly patched up

Canada 87 was Lemmy Isah, Phillip Osondu, Dimeji Lawal, Tony Emodofy, Taiwo Enegwa etc which we lost via penalties to USSR after 1-1 full time

I am disappointed!!

Yes, you're right. Chile '87. I remember Canada '87. That was one of the best sets I ever saw. Another team that lost was the Scotland '89 Under 17s. Those guys were good.......... Aikhomogbe, Olusegun Fetuga, Oguntuashe, Kayode Keshinro, Jons Zaki, Chinedu Ezionwo, Goalkeeper Lemi Isa, Ikpeba, Patrick Mancha and others.
Re: Offical Bayern Munich Fan Thread: 6x Champions Of Europe by Nobody: 7:17am On Nov 27, 2013
dayokanu:

If it would work in Texas I would give it a try. How much does this glovecast cost? Someone just told me about aereo today

https://www.aereo.com/

It works everywhere in the U.S. Bunch of sports channels from around the world.

http://www.globecastwtv.com/america/mainmenu.aspx

(1) (2) (3) ... (189) (190) (191) (192) (193) (194) (195) ... (1042) (Reply)

R36L Madrid - Most Successful & Greatest Champ14ns of Spain, Europe & W8rld / EPL Chatroom - All Discussions / Arsenal Fans Thread: Finally Reborn! The Red & White Army: FA CUP Champions 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.