Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,736 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:17 PM

Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) (84506 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by deepwater(f): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
Lol
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Whobedatte(m): 4:44pm On Jun 25, 2019
If I have my way, all licences on our collective oil will be revoked.
This is unfair

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I remember the look(s) on the faces of my colleagues when i brought a submarine to work cool

For dream
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by TheFacelessMan: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
condemn:

For dream

It is a true wink
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Lotel: 4:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:
Money is not everything. lipsrsealed

Vanity upon vanity lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ye who slap me! angry
Poor man's mentality

2 Likes

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by adumaradann(m): 4:46pm On Jun 25, 2019
OK
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by WilliamsChelster(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I remember the look(s) on the faces of my colleagues when i brought a submarine to work cool

2 Likes

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nice one

Apapa in Lagos, coneheaded structures only mega city.
Meanwhile,all coneheaded structures are busy chasing danfo

grin

Viewing this thread, ,with a dognapped 404 in his bag

Nafdac O

grin

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 4:47pm On Jun 25, 2019
pover tea na one tea I no go ever drink.....poverty die die die
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 4:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:

Dreams always come true in dreamland.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Hedonisst: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sayyu is the real deal. Super hedonistic motherfucker. My mentor in the hedonism lifestyle.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Born2Breed(f): 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
That's how big boys roll.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by thesicilian: 4:49pm On Jun 25, 2019
At the end of the day, it's just a means of transportation
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by juvewalex(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
Now our roads will be abandoned unrepaired because the elites can fly chopper nation wide to boycott our dead roads . Nature determined my nationality not me , but will work harder for my children not to have only Naija citizenship ,so help me God...
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by fredoooooo: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
Our madness na seasonal , na Helicopter be the new disease in town na .. 9ja ehn grin grin grin
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Stillthebest: 4:52pm On Jun 25, 2019
nairalee:
Agreed there exists poor and rich in every society.

But The distance between the rich and poor in Nigeria is too wide. The same country we have people living in EXTREME POVERTY and a few hundred are STINKINGLY RICH.

Extreme poverty and extreme wealth. May God make us wealthy too.

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by adewest1999(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

What shall it profit a man to gain the world and lose his soul lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Ye who slap me! angry
what shall it also profit a man to gain nothing in this world and still lose his soul............lack of money is the root of greater evil
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by SocialJustice: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
That guy can barely fly and he's endangering his life. There's too little rotor clearance.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I remember the look(s) on the faces of my colleagues when i brought a WHEELBARROW to work embarassed

grin
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by faoogoke(m): 4:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
The helicopter is not worth $2 million even most private jets are not as expensive. Please let's get our facts right.

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by King44(m): 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Ye who slap me! angry
first get the money, there is nothing like vanity here do you expect him to trek because it is vanity to be rich
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Hedonisst: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jmk9292:
Whatever eases the stress of this life is a welcomed one....

That is the hedonistic spirit. Stress and problem and wahala is the ultimate evil. Pleasure is the ultimate good. Pleasure is the ONLY thing that makes life worth living. So whatever takes away stress and gives pleasure.... that thing is my religion.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
$2m for that paper mache contraption, chai, Naija and lie lie cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
LesbianBoy:

Poverty shouldn't be an option either

Hope you know that putting on clothes too is vanity since we all came to the world naked

Of what use is the soul if there is no world?

Ye who slap me! >:

Ghost of poverty did the slapping(
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by permit(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
No doubt some people came to check the name of that billionaire so they can brag about their tribe.... shocked
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by owila4luv(m): 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
aolawale025:
Money is good. God give us money
Amen

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Whobedatte:
This is unfair

What's unfair here?

MRS does not operate an oil bloc.

It is a downstream company that sells refined petroleum products which are mostly imported.

Plus he bought the company from Chevron/Texaco, an American company.

What's your "collective oil" here?

How's that your problem?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On Jun 25, 2019
Whobedatte:
This is unfair
Na because dem no give you your share, you don't care about anyone, you're just pissed dem no involve you.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Jaqenhghar: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
nairalee:
Agreed there exists poor and rich in every society.

But The distance between the rich and poor in Nigeria is too wide. The same country we have people living in EXTREME POVERTY and a few hundred are STINKINGLY RICH.

The poor worship the rich. If a rich man cheats a poor man in Niggeria they will smile and shrug it off

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by shadrach77: 4:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
Na helicopter dey reign now. God abeg pick my call cheesy
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by koyyess: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Helicopter that he can never produce himself.
Thief...
Enjoy o...because after you are 6 feet under, nothing else for you.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Domain Name Business / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.