Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,547 members, 7,812,723 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 06:07 PM

Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) - Business (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) (84505 Views)

Billionaire Sayyu Dantata Launches $450m Lubricant Plant In Lagos / Aminu Dantata: I Am Just Waiting For My Time, I No Longer Enjoy Life / The Dantata/Dangote Story: How To Create A Dynasty Of Billionaires (2020) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by calculator123(m): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I remember the look(s) on the faces of my colleagues when i brought a submarine to work cool
Mr Faceless where went thou?
I've been on the lookout for you.

Glad to have you back.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by DelilahMakinde(f): 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sayyu can't wait for our next dinner at your place in B.I
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by TSRC: 4:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bolustical:
One thing I like northerners for is their ability to be successful without making noise.

Check the top estates in this Lagos, you will see them enjoying their lives without making noise unlike some chest beaters who won't let us rest with their drug monies.

How many times have you seen Dangote children go to their villages for the sole purpose of flaunting their cars?
We know the people that spends billions of fraudaulent money on owambe while their villages reek of corrugated zinc.
fraudsters.

In the meantime, income inequality in the north is incomparable to any other part of the known universe.
Those are your shining examples. Birds of a feather.

4 Likes

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Helicopter don become okada for this shit hole country, see as im dress like keke rider. angry

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by nwakibie3(m): 5:01pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bolustical:
One thing I like northerners for is their ability to be successful without making noise.

Check the top estates in this Lagos, you will see them enjoying their lives without making noise unlike some chest beaters who won't let us rest with their drug monies.

How many times have you seen Dangote children go to their villages for the sole purpose of flaunting their cars?

you failed to mentioned you people (the nosiest makers in nigeria) yoruba

anuofia

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
TheFacelessMan:
I remember the look(s) on the faces of my colleagues when i brought a submarine to work cool
And I believe there was no water close to your work place oh.. Who that kin thing no go surprise.. Lol..
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Benekruku(m): 5:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
And this. It even the Grand Dantata

That family stinks of money
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by TSRC: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Na because dem no give you your share, you don't care about anyone, you're just pissed dem no involve you.
Yes.
He should be pissed he is not involve. Everybody should be pissed that we are not all involve.

It is because only few people are involved is why Nigerians have the highest disparity in wealth distribution in the world.

Especially those of us that come from oil bearing areas that have enriched this man umdeservedly.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Hedonisst: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2019
Jarus:

What's unfair here?

MRS does not operate an oil bloc.

It is a downstream company that sells refined petroleum products which are mostly imported.

Plus he bought the company from Chevron/Texaco, an American company.

What's your "collective oil" here?

How's that your problem?

The bitterly poor generally blame the ostentatious rich for their woes. It is a global phenomenon. They have a mind-boggling 'our money' sense of entitlement to the riches of the rich.

You can't blame them. Poverty is a corrosive condition.

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Lightening: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Celebrityblog:

Source: http://www.thefamousnaija.com/2019/06/sayyu-dantata-flies-his.html?m=1

Dunno why it is only Igbos & Hausas that are living large in Lagos. From private choppers & wonder cars to bespoke residential quarters. Where are the so called owners of Lagos? Okay at the Oke-afa slum. grin angry angry

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Justiceleague1: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bolustical:

grin

Tsrc Nwakibie3 he's a pure mallam,he ain't Yoruba.

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by bangbangall: 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bolustical:

A child can play with it's mother's breasts but not with the father's testicles.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Darevofpeace(m): 5:06pm On Jun 25, 2019
Davash222:
Na Helicopter time to shine for Nairaland fp.

E go reach everyone, no hurry in life.
just like pure water right?
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Patode: 5:08pm On Jun 25, 2019
That looks like a Robinson R44, and its price range is between $367,000 and $500,000. It is a piston engine helicopter.

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by jaxxy(m): 5:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
It’s chopper season. No good roads again. Let the competition begin.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by TSRC: 5:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
0.5% of Nigerians can buy properties in the UK in cash that 90% of british citizens can not dream of buying in a lifetime.

90% of Nigerians in Nigeria will never live a quality of life comparable to 90% of british citizens in their lifetime.

That is the how bad our wealth in Nigeria has been distributed.

3 Likes

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Burruchaga71(m): 5:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
Nkaa bu Nwa helicopter ����
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by TSRC: 5:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
Justiceleague1:

Receive brains and be free from poverty

grin

Tsrc Nwakibie3 he's a pure mallam,he ain't Yoruba.

He's one of those who brew hatred and bitterness among SW and SE
He is a yoruba. His name is bolu.
He is not different from a number of his fellow yoruba clowns polluting everywhere with poison.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by nwadiuko1(m): 5:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bolustical:

ok we have heard.... go and make money, after that you decide to flaunt it like the northerners or the "chest beaters" se gbo?

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
TSRC:

Yes.
He should be pissed he is not involve. Everybody should be pissed that we are not all involve.

It is because only few people are involved is why Nigerians have the highest disparity in wealth distribution in the world.

Especially those of us that come from oil bearing areas that have enriched this man umdeservedly.
Such is life
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Timisamd(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
OndoFirstBorn:
Flying Helicopter is the new challenge... God when?

That should be your problem not theirs
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Ijawwomaninoyo: 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
nairalee:
Agreed there exists poor and rich in every society.

But The distance between the rich and poor in Nigeria is too wide. The same country we have people living in EXTREME POVERTY and a few hundred are STINKINGLY RICH.

Why are they living in extreme poverty when God gave them the same 24hrs?
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by TSRC: 5:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
Such is life
That is not life. We just accepted it.
There are places in this world that will not accept it.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
TSRC:

That is not life. We just accepted it.
There are places in this world that will not accept it.
like?
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Femeto: 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
He should sha be careful thats how the owner of Leicester city died

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Evince(m): 5:19pm On Jun 25, 2019
no go hustle. dey there dey wait for what doesnt exist to bless u
Mikebless41:
Congratulations.. God that Bless you, will me too
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by TSRC: 5:22pm On Jun 25, 2019
GogobiriLalas:
like?
The scandinavia and even most parts of the west with the exception of america.

Scandinavian countries like Norway, iceland, denmark and finland have a very even wealth spread.
You hardly hear of their multi billionaires because they don't really exist.
But nearly 100% of their citizens are living the best life on earth.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by bigcee(m): 5:29pm On Jun 25, 2019
Bolustical:

Trash!

1 Like

Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
#740,000,000 that should have been invested for more employment, now diverted to enjoyment. God dey sha oo
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by SammyTJack: 5:31pm On Jun 25, 2019
After that helicopter in traffic news, why am I not supriced by this tongue
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
At least he has a known business that correspond his earnings. Not some unknown billioniare that flaunt wealth without known businesses.
Re: Sayyu Dantata Flying His $2m Helicopter To His Office (Photos) by Nobody: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
bank loans. ole barawo

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Bill Gates Tops Jeff Bezos As Richest Person In The World: See The Full List / Domain Name Business / Nigerian Man Takes $500,000 Cash To Deposit In A Bank, Causes Stirs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.