Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,673 members, 7,809,561 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

What Bachelors Need To Know About Extramarital Affairs Before Starting A Family - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Bachelors Need To Know About Extramarital Affairs Before Starting A Family (367 Views)

Woman Faints As She's Publicly Flogged In Indonesia For Extramarital Affair / Extramarital Sex Is Sweeter For Married Women / What Exactly Could Lead A Man Into Extramarital Affairs Even Though He Has Wife (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Bachelors Need To Know About Extramarital Affairs Before Starting A Family by jezuzboi(m): 12:27pm On Jun 25, 2019
There’s a lot more to manhood than the feeling of unbeatable masculinity and supremacy over the weaker vessels. A whole lot rests on the shoulders of a man. As a matter of fact, the good, bad, and ugly events of the world can be traced to men in one way or the other. You might want to call my attention to biblical Eve right now. Oh yes, she fell for the serpent’s trick and ate the forbidden fruit. But that could only have happened in Adam’s absence, arguably.

Well, we’re not here to play the blame game, but rather, to call the attention of the pillars of families to a plague that has fostered devastation in families for ages. While a man may feel so good to have different women at his beck and call, the aftermath of such indulgence is usually the least desired. Bachelors usually seem to get away with promiscuity, but that’s never the case. However, the effect of promiscuity is more readily apparent in the lives of MARRIED MEN.

That is why bachelors should keep in mind that in addition to finding and marrying a wife, there’s the ultimate duty of safeguarding her and the children she bears. One major way of ensuring that safety is KEEPING MISTRESSES AND STRANGE WOMEN AT ARM’S LENGTH. No doubt, there’s this exciting PLEASURE OF DANGER that comes with adultery. Even the bible says in Proverbs 9:17 that “Stolen water is sweeter, and stolen bread tastes better.” (GNT).

However, the same bible takes an exception to such pleasure, stating in Proverbs 6:32-33 that “…a man who commits adultery doesn't have any sense. He is just destroying himself. He will be dishonored and beaten up; he will be permanently disgraced.” (GNT). A man can live with TEMPORARY DISGRACE. But PERMANENT DISGRACE? hell no! I read the confession of a retired Delilah and was inspired to put up this piece. You should read it too. She said;

-----

“I am a 30-year-old lady who was once an international prostitute. I am well known in Abuja for this business. I want to talk about what happens in the world of prostitutes and girlfriends. Women are usually told to pray for their marriages and husbands. However, the same husbands do not pray for themselves to keep from indulging in extramarital affairs. Truth is, when a man starts cheating on his wife or fiancée, he automatically gets into bondage.”

“I was in prostitution for 9 years. I had an evil tattoo on my waist that covenanted a man with me the moment we had carnal knowledge of each other. The covenant kept men from leaving me, as it put them under the influence of darkness. My colleagues and I used love potions on men to keep them glued to us. Most men don’t willingly forget about their lovely wives or family, neither do they treat their beloved wives badly by choice. They are under our spell.”

“It was our duty to make sure that our victims forgot about their wives completely. We used so many charms to ensure that. We would make charms and throw them into a pit latrine toilet. That made our victims’ wives smell like a toilet and the men would lose interest in their wives. At times we would trace our victims to their homes and throw charms around their houses by midnight to cause marital shambles such that they’ll be fights and squabbles each day.”

“Even now, girls who want other women’s husbands still practice what I'm talking about. They serve their victim food and drinking water that’s been infested with love potions. They put charms in their victims’ bathing water, especially those who bath at their mistresses’ homes. They put charms in their vaginas to heighten sexual pleasure and keep their victims endlessly wanting more sex and making the men to always oblige their every request with immediate effect.”

“People are wicked! Yes, prostitutes are beautiful. They smile like angels. They blow a man’s mind with crazy moves during sex just to render him crazier. But behind that angelic smile lies extremely bad intentions. Apart from making a man’s beautiful wife and children suffer, the only other thing they want from the man is his money. Some, however, go as far as wanting to replace a man’s wife just to be in control of his wealth.”

“After a successful overthrow, they kill the man in some way and remain with his money. After that, they jump to another man, and it goes on and on. Men, listen to me, those SIDE CHICS of yours do not love you like they claim to. They hate you so much that they can even kill you if that is what it takes to steal your money and go. There is nothing good in cheating. You may think you’re a real man. But in the actual sense, you’re just a foolish immoral man.”

“We used to buy water that’s been used to bath dead bodies and put drops of it in drinking water and give to our victims. We used the same water to cook Nshima for them to eat. When they eat it, they became like a corpse and would be absolutely unable to refuse any request we made. Even now, the use of mortuary water for such purpose is still trending. There’s another charm that is done with leaves and roots of trees on which suicide was committed.”

“We get leaves and roots of those trees, mix them together and make a very powerful charm such that when a man leaves us and gets to his home, he flares up over useless things and beat his wife to death. These charms are being used even now by most girls who are desperate for men. May God forgive me because I have broken many marriages. Sometimes we use the pillowcase a man sleeps on when he spends the night at our houses to make powerful black magic that ties his mind to us, making him to think of us always and never be able to think straight.”

“Sometimes we get small pieces of white cloth and use it to clean up a man after sex, taking off all the sperm from his manhood and from our vagina all in the name of whipping him clean. But the same cloth is taken to witchdoctors for the making of powerful charms. Many girls have become the next wives just by using this formula. Men even buy expensive cars for their mistresses because they are in bondage and can’t resist granting their mistresses’ requests.”

“But in all these, I applaud some men. There are men we employed every seductive formula to lure into our net but they never fell for our antics. We tried by all means to seduce them but they were the “NO NONSENSE” kind of men who are always guided by God and respect themselves and their wives. Yes, there are real faithful men and may God bless them. Prostitutes/girlfriends outside marriage are evil. They can act all lovey-dovey but are nothing but snakes!!!”

“They don’t love you at all. In fact, they hate you! All they want is your money. The only woman who loves you in truth is your wife. Ladies and gentlemen, this is my confession. Wives, pray for your marriages, not only when things are bad but always. The devil is roaming up and down looking for marriages to destroy every day. Men, also pray for yourselves always. I thank God I’m born-again. My aim now is to preach the gospel, tell the world my story, and warn men about what happens in the dark world of prostitutes, girlfriends, side chics, or whatever you call them.”

-----

I know how you feel right now. I felt just about the same way when I read it. I couldn’t think of a better thing to do with that revelation than to spread it. You should do the same if you agree that bachelors and even married men need to know this. Like I said in the beginning, there’s a lot more to manhood than the feeling of unbeatable masculinity and supremacy over the weaker vessels. To whom much is given, much is expected.

If God has entrusted men with the responsibility of heading families, He sure expects them to be at their A-GAME in discharging that responsibility. I’d earlier quoted a popular opinion which has it that the problem of the world can be traced to smaller societies, the problem of those societies can be traced to families, and the problem of families can be traced to men. One major problem of families in recent times has been that of extramarital affairs and divorce.

I bring this epistle to an end by quoting Proverbs 5:15 which says; “Be faithful to your own wife and give your love to her alone.” (GNT). This, in my opinion, is WHAT EVERY BACHELOR SHOULD KNOW BEFORE STARTING A FAMILY. It’s been my pleasure to spread this information to you (bachelor or not). All you need do is tap on the share button to spread it further until it becomes common knowledge, for you shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you free.

Jezuzboi©

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Never Trust A Woman You Just Met Especially If She Tells Lies Or Is Manipulative / How To Fix Chipped Nail Polish In Just A Few Minutes / 12 Solid Reasons Why Your Man/Woman Is Not Talking To You.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.