Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,804 members, 7,810,095 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video (28736 Views)

Kathleen Roberts: I Am Married To Michael Jackson’s Ghost – He Uses My Body / Naira Marley And Recreates His EFCC Mugshot With His Crew (photos) / Don Jazzy Shows His Dance Moves, Fan Asks Him To Go And Marry (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Oluwasaeon(m): 5:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79662682:

Why don't you mind your business and make your family happy for once in life?!
Do you like your life the way it is going?
Pls, make your mom smile for once in life boy.

Make we leave d matter for there.
See you soon again!

grin look at this nutter.
You voted Next Level, now business is not moving.
Am I the cause of the low patronage you're getting ?
Don't infect people with unknown diseases while selling your 4days old barbecue

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Deepfeel(m): 5:18pm On Jun 25, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Peter Okoye is a big time desperado. He has been copy Michael Jackson for years but end up failing badly

This is what happens to people wit borrow borrow talent

He should concentrate on being his original performance, not ape.

Usher tried to do this but failed too.

What are you saying did he say he wants to be like Michael Jackson? Michael has been an inspiration to many so why are u sounding like he wanted to be like Michael, seeing someone as your mentor doesn't mean you want to be exactly who that person is but you draw inspiration from that person, Michael Jackson's mentor was James Brown Michael Jackson, drew inspiration from James Brown to become that unique Michael Jackson so please stop hating the can never be another Michael Jackson, the can never be another usher and the can never be another Mr P or p square

6 Likes

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by miketayo(m): 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Peter Okoye is a big time desperado. He has been copy Michael Jackson for years but end up failing badly

U call them failure yet u can't achieve a tenth of their achievements, who is the failure ?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by blackmantis: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
All this

Watch Video Here link is irritating

can't NL host videos
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Awasa: 5:26pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

You talk too much. Business is not moving I guess
grin
Oluwasaeon:

You talk too much. Business is not moving I guess
People re wicked

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by ugwu8393: 5:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Shatap!!

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Gabson001(m): 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
I miss this man
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by ugwu8393: 5:35pm On Jun 25, 2019
Its available tonight..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by adewest1999(m): 5:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Oluwasaeon:

grin look at this nutter.
You voted Next Level, now business is not moving.
Am I the cause of the low patronage you're getting ?
Don't infect people with unknown diseases while selling your 4days old barbecue
Guy you ash o..... shuo
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by autonomous22: 5:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

I beg you, u can critize Peter okoye, but no mention USHER RAYMOND again on dis, I no dey use that guy joke... he's my world number 1, wen it comes to music and entertainment.
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Jonah507(m): 6:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
shadrach77:
He has always been copying MJ anyway so what’s he doing newly ? tongue
Try copying someone let's see.
Acknowledge talent for once. It won't make you less a human.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Sirwallace(m): 6:53pm On Jun 25, 2019
Zorbadezinc:

Did you just say usher failed. Bro he did not. He won what is it to be won as an artiste with that fame.
Chris brown is doing great als., omarion, mario, ciara are all inspired by MJ and they all have a wonderful career. peter is not doing bad either with all that wealth and fame, what could you possibly ask for?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by sexyyoyo(m): 7:33pm On Jun 25, 2019
iamJ:
our very own michael jackson
lola is a very local fowl

And you are ...................Bush fowl grin grin grin
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Williamhill001: 7:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
Shut the fuckup
phenom666:
Outdated singer, your half brother- better half is seen time without numbers, giving us hit song, while you are here, living on a dead man glory.

Failed musician, keep living on ur pass achievement, no go n hit the studio; you will soon be forgotten sooner or latter.
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by phenom666(m): 7:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Williamhill001:
Shut the fuckup

See, if I lay curse on u, it kill u with immediate effect.
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by readone2018(m): 7:54pm On Jun 25, 2019
IssaGist:

King of pop, Michael Jackson who died on June 25, 2009, which is 10 years now. Half brother former of P'sqaure dou, Peter Okoye who adores him as his mentor pays tribute as he recreate his dance video.

Taking to his Instagram while sharing the video, he caption; '#MyTribute2MJ #10yearAnniversary #Rip'

Watch video

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UUQIa-zUdIU

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by Nuelonyi: 8:24pm On Jun 25, 2019
P classic
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by temiflex01(m): 8:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
[quote author=phenom666 post=79662469]Outdated singer, your half brother- better half is seen time without numbers, giving us hit song, while you are here, living on a dead man glory.

Failed musician, keep living on ur pass achievement, no go n hit the studio; you will soon be forgotten sooner or latter.[quote]

Which hit song the half brother give you? That one Don enter extinction finish, na only IPob dey encourage his mumu song. Jamz too plenty to they listen to scraps undecided undecided undecided
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by NCANCHAIR(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
How do I check your signature bro?
m140:
Good one.

For stubborn STI check my signature

How do I check your signature bro? Mail me at Superengineer001@gmail.com.
Thanks
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by temiflex01(m): 8:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
phenom666:
Outdated singer, your half brother- better half is seen time without numbers, giving us hit song, while you are here, living on a dead man glory.

Failed musician, keep living on ur pass achievement, no go n hit the studio; you will soon be forgotten sooner or latter.

Which hit song the half brother give you? That one Don enter extinction finish, na only IPob dey encourage his mumu song. Jamz too plenty to they listen to scraps undecided undecided

1 Like

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by phenom666(m): 8:48pm On Jun 25, 2019
temiflex01:

Which hit song the half brother give you? That one Don enter extinction finish, na only IPob dey encourage his mumu song. Jamz too plenty to they listen to scraps undecided undecided

Mu* u u no get data plan to download latest hit song, u know nothing boy.
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by KenModi(m): 9:02pm On Jun 25, 2019
IssaGist:

King of pop, Michael Jackson who died on June 25, 2009, which is 10 years now. Half brother former of P'sqaure dou, Peter Okoye who adores him as his mentor pays tribute as he recreate his dance video.

Taking to his Instagram while sharing the video, he caption; '#MyTribute2MJ #10yearAnniversary #Rip'

Watch video

http://gistmore.com/peter-okoye-pays-10-years-tribute-to-late-michael-jackson-recreates-his-dance-video

OP, you be fool ooo! So you no fit attach the instagram video to your website ennn. Make me go there to waste time.

Idiot!!
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by AbujaBlue: 9:21pm On Jun 25, 2019
Clearly he's an enormously talented musician, of that there can be no argument. He had his troubles though, e.g. fondness for oyibo boys...

Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by anomaly20: 10:38pm On Jun 25, 2019
post=79662452:
We remembered how P-Square started their career when they go to parties dancing the Michael Jackson 'moonwalker' steps for audience and be sprayed some naira notes.
They did that for a couple of years before coming down to Lagos for the greener pasture and with the Grace of God, they became who they are today!

It can only be God.

Moral of the story : Do not despise the days of little beginning!
Abeg you and who remembered all this �.
so no be today your joblessness don start
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by m140(m): 2:34pm On Jun 28, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
How do I check your signature bro?

How do I check your signature bro? Mail me at Superengineer001@gmail.com.
Thanks
Communitygist365..com
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:53pm On Jun 30, 2019
Soory is this an email or blog?
m140:

Communitygist365..com
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by NCANCHAIR(m): 11:54pm On Jun 30, 2019
Is this an email or blog?
m140:

Communitygist365..
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by m140(m): 8:22pm On Jul 01, 2019
NCANCHAIR:
Soory is this an email or blog?
Blog page
Re: Peter Okoye's Tribute To Michael Jackson, Recreates His Dance Video by booksrite001: 7:35am On Jul 02, 2019
oluwasaeon:
look at this nutter. You voted Next Level, now business is not moving. Am I the cause of the low patronage you're getting ?Don't infect people with unknown diseases while selling your 4days old barbecue

cool

(1) (2) (Reply)

Davido: "If Wizkid And I Can Settle, Anybody Can Settle” / Charly Boy: Why I Apologised To My Lesbian Daughter, Dewy Oputa / Buhari Vs Goodluck Who Nailed The Look?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.