Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder (50032 Views)

This Is Why I See White Wedding As A Waste Of Time And Money In Africa. / Couple Uses Keke For Their Pre-wedding Pictures / Busari Omolara: Lady Cancels Her Wedding As Fiancé Beats Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Authoreety: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Congrats to dem
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by IMPRESSION096: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Engrcurtis: 6:10pm On Jun 25, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
Tipper or Trailer.

As long as they live happy ever after.

A wedding done using tipper that lasts a lifetime is better than a celebrity wedding that doesn't last past few months.

Happy married life.

[img]https://media1./images/930ec3c687d9f0d44361eab8569df75c/tenor.gif?itemid=5077955[/img]
So because they used tipper now, their marriage will last......kai!! Stop being dumb/primitive
Only God knows grin shocked sad grin wink wink
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by MANNABBQGRILLS: 6:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
WEDDING OF LIFE!

HAPPINESS IN LIFE IS ALL THAT MATTERS!

kiss kiss kiss

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by AmazonHippolyta(f): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
fergie001:

Ladyhippolyta......this one na the new one?
You be promise and fail oooo
Eyahh sorry cry cry
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by koyeni(m): 6:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
grin
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by princechurchill(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
WilliamsChelster:
Before you dump her, she don already leave you. Who no like better thing guy You go fit marry ugly woman yourself undecided

The beauty of a woman is her character.
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Timisamd(m): 6:13pm On Jun 25, 2019
It exponentially amazing just as I see both of them in 16 tyres ., and mind blogging when all they use tipper and not ..........................,......
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by WilliamsChelster(m): 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
princechurchill:

The beauty of a woman is her character.
Forget that thing guy..
I don’t like overly materialistic girls but I don’t blame any girl who gets tired of being with someone who’s broke.
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jun 25, 2019
As long as they are happy, good and fine.
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Xmen149(m): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
PlanetOfApes:
Tipper or Trailer.

As long as they live happy ever after.

A wedding done using tipper that lasts a lifetime is better than a celebrity wedding that doesn't last past few months.

Happy married life.

[img]https://media1./images/930ec3c687d9f0d44361eab8569df75c/tenor.gif?itemid=5077955[/img]

The GIF looks like a crime family with the DON in the middle,..from the right: the guy that finds good business to invest in,the hitman,the Dons right hand man he knows where everything is and ordinates everything for him and ensures smooth operation and that nothing tracks back,finally the lawyer: makes every stain go away

grin i don watch film sha

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Idpthought: 6:36pm On Jun 25, 2019
nepapole:
So.....
Its not a must to borrow car..
Make do with what u have...

E easy to rent tipper ?! Tipper is not cheap o! In fact they've done pretty well.
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by koyyess: 6:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
What sort of nonsense is this ?
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by israelmao(m): 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
Sheer show-up
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Femijohn198: 6:45pm On Jun 25, 2019
the Best of it is for the marriage to last..

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by SaturnNick(m): 6:50pm On Jun 25, 2019
NOL2dworld:

A Nigerian woman agree to do this on her wedding day?

Where are they from please?

Na by force to marry tripper driver. grin
You need one, make I arrange for you?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by kollysnut(m): 7:03pm On Jun 25, 2019
Anagha123:
Foolishness

thats what makes the world go round.......... Urs coming.
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Kokoebapluse(m): 7:34pm On Jun 25, 2019
cheesy Dix common among Igbo and christain. After spending all their savings to pride price.
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by 2eggs1goal: 7:40pm On Jun 25, 2019
Pls what message are they trying to send now
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by ifeanyi4u: 7:41pm On Jun 25, 2019
;DBe contented with what you have and forget about what people will say in as much as you appreciate it, do with it my people
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by adeniyisamuel59(m): 7:57pm On Jun 25, 2019
delugajackson:
Whether they're using a wheel-barrow or a cart, it doesn't matter.

The most important thing is that they're both happy and they've peace of mind.
How sure are you that they are happy with it
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by fergie001: 8:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
AmazonHippolyta:

Eyahh sorry cry cry
Nwa Abia, kee kwanu....thank God say you gree....
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:11pm On Jun 25, 2019
mamajj17:
This is called Cut your Cloth according to your Size. MHL to the Couples wink

They are exhibiting their wealth in foolishness, Mr Ibu I think was the person that did it.
If na money, what about a keke or Uber?
Nigerians like copying foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:12pm On Jun 25, 2019
2eggs1goal:
Pls what message are they trying to send now

That they are basking in foolishness.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by enemyofprogress: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
ritylove:
these guys need to see this hustle oh make tipper no be your wedding car cheesy
na you and your husband to be I just dey pity,una own go be wheelbarrow
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by enemyofprogress: 8:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

That they are basking in foolishness.
real foolishness

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:17pm On Jun 25, 2019
nepapole:
So.....
Its not a must to borrow car..
Make do with what u have...

Does the trailer belong to them? They are only advertising their foolishness.
They copied Mr Ibu I think. A comedian did it before.
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by mamajj17(f): 9:00pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ijawwomaninoyo:

They are exhibiting their wealth in foolishness, Mr Ibu I think was the person that did it.
If na money, what about a keke or Uber?
Nigerians like copying foolishness.

Lol really grin grin grin grin Naija no dey carry last
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by amaben2020(m): 9:09pm On Jun 25, 2019
Ononaikpoaku 1
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by IgweBUIKE1(m): 9:14pm On Jun 25, 2019
ritylove:
these guys need to see this hustle oh make tipper no be your wedding car cheesy
bro was just trying to be funny ...even if he can't afford a car at least family can help with their rickety car
Re: Nigerian Couple Uses Tipper At Their Wedding As Wife Climbs A Ladder by anthropizzy(m): 9:15pm On Jun 25, 2019
Anagha123:
Foolishness

To you is foolishness but i love them because they do with what they have and they are happy.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Your sweet Romantic affair suddenly turns bitter. / Couple Wears Ruggedman’s 8 Figures Hoody For Their Pre-wedding Shoot / “Thank God I Replied To My Dms” — Lady Shares Photos With Her Man, Advice Ladies

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.