Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,010 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Is A Marriage Proposal A Contract? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Is A Marriage Proposal A Contract? (303 Views)

Blecyn: I Rejected A Marriage Proposal Because Of The Size Of His Manhood / Lady Rejects Marriage Proposal From Her Boyfriend Of 10 Years..see Her Reason / A Lady Rejected A Marriage Proposal For This (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is A Marriage Proposal A Contract? by Ijaycool(f): 6:30pm On Jun 25, 2019
If a guy knees and asks me "Ijay will you marry me"?
...then I say 'yes'...
Is it a binding contract or can I decide to quit at any time?

Please I need honest opinions
Re: Is A Marriage Proposal A Contract? by Halezis(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2019
Come out direct dear let's know how to advice you!
Why do you want to quit now after accepting his proposal? Eh Ijay?

1 Like

Re: Is A Marriage Proposal A Contract? by SUPERPACK: 6:55pm On Jun 25, 2019
No it is not a binding contract, its just an agreement that can be broken

1 Like

Re: Is A Marriage Proposal A Contract? by Kobicove(m): 6:59pm On Jun 25, 2019
It's not yet a contract at that stage...

However if you encourage the other party to make some sacrifices based on that agreement and you later renege on the agreement you could be sued

(1) (Reply)

A Dream For You / My Twitter Love Story ❤️ / NOT Sexually Satisfied? How Do You Tell Your Partner?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.