Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,405 members, 7,815,891 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:21 PM

Power Of Perception #1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Power Of Perception #1 (309 Views)

Russell Brand, One Of Many Illuminati Whores Assigned To Control Perception / Friend Zone: This Will Change Your Perception About How You See It. / Why Is It That Nairaland Men Hold A Different Perception Of Women? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Power Of Perception #1 by Cockanfanta: 3:08pm On Jul 05, 2019
This article is a part of the recently started Cockerels series...

Re: Power Of Perception #1 by Cockanfanta: 3:11pm On Jul 05, 2019
looking at my target(who I'm about to ask out) from afar(in a social group I refused to mention
for obvious reasons), I had already decided to check her response sharply if it was going to
positive or not, if it was not I quickly move on. I am hell-bent on developing my skills and
won't waste time on persuading anyone.
Re: Power Of Perception #1 by Cockanfanta: 3:18pm On Jul 05, 2019
and There was a call for leading and no one seems willing to take it either they were unprepared
or just shy, then a someone quite younger than me stood to take the lead. "I like your courage” a voice
behind me spoke. I turn in agreement to see whose voice it was and felt like 'this arrogant girl
trying to boss again' so although i agreed with what she said, as in yeah the boy was courageous.
Her voice still irritated me.
Re: Power Of Perception #1 by Cockanfanta: 3:24pm On Jul 05, 2019
This girl had done nothing to me in fact the first day I saw her I
admired her so what triggered the hatred in me? Was it her rubbish dressing? I pondered.
Re: Power Of Perception #1 by Cockanfanta: 3:29pm On Jul 05, 2019
[center]THE POWER OF PERCEPTION[/center]

Prior to that time can't remember when my sis. already told that the girl was
proud and won't greet her. Then I began to notice it this girl would walk pass and we would never greet. Then I guess it became registered in my sub.(subconscious)that she was arrogant and as you know
hatred begat hatred (not every time though) and bam! I disliked her.
Re: Power Of Perception #1 by Cockanfanta: 3:43pm On Jul 05, 2019
So how does this concern us? Girls hunting is not all about relationships with only those who have
interest in us but triggering the interest by bending perceptions. Although we can’t completely
control perception there is a bit to do to make sure that no negative stuff is attached to us
while having positive energy around us.
Re: Power Of Perception #1 by Cockanfanta: 3:48pm On Jul 05, 2019
In fact that a way of making people like you, when they think of you their hearts should gladden and be excited.

Our brain would prefer us being with a bright, cheerful , and funny person who is a future threat to us, than to a all sad and gloomy innocent mourner.
Re: Power Of Perception #1 by Cockanfanta: 3:56pm On Jul 05, 2019
So now you know perception matters as we would all like to be in the US but only a few
people over there would like to be here as most of us don’t want to be in Syria or North Korea.
Re: Power Of Perception #1 by Cockanfanta: 3:57pm On Jul 05, 2019
Now it up to me to make sure my gal(target)has no reason or whatsoever not to choose while being the an option she wouldn’t like to miss.
BTW this is my first article, and I started writhing it without a purpose and since we have managed to land here, let call it a day…

[url=/cockanfanta]www.nairaland.com/attachments/9768750_longcft_jpeg90398775e463f77f0b1eeffb853401ce [/url]
Re: Power Of Perception #1 by Cockanfanta: 6:58pm On Jul 05, 2019
For more visit The Cockerel Map

(1) (Reply)

How To Uncovered Funds From A Deaeased's Bank Account / Move Your Career To Another Level / Some Women's Big Idea Of A Husband Material

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.