Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,791 members, 7,824,290 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) (10824 Views)

My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC) / Please Help Save My Marriage / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 1:32pm On Jun 26, 2019
AntiBrutus:

Yes. Akwa Ibom people do that a lot. The only name that would be feminine would be the first name. Middle and last would be their fathers.

E.g, Akpan John Abasima
Really? Two Father’s names for a female? I’m learning

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 1:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
People need to be more careful in rendering help to those who don't deserve it genuinely. Loads of scammers on here with loads of fabricated stories to attract sympathy / empathy.

The best way to render help on nairaland is identify the person by yourself through your own search not necessarily by front page post.

And there are different ways to go about that. Such that the person is unaware help is coming his way or her way.

Screening has to be thorough and evidence must be credible.

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by obekediamondfuto(m): 2:11pm On Jun 26, 2019
maynation:

Like I initiatly wrote... You are Mad.

Like seriously and seemingly mad.

You gave stories that never added up and you wanted to force them down my throat?? you think that's how it works.

USSD can't be used for NIP transfer and I still maintain my stance.
You were going extra miles to cover up an obvious mess and the more you did try the messier it becomes until people with sense came to your aid. Ify.always made a simple post and everyone was convinced but you were on the other end sweating from your hairy arsehole and ended up making no rational contribution.

You should bury your head in ashes and request for a refund for the money you wasted during your course of learning if you ever crossed the lanes of any reasonable school.
Arindin.

The USSD instant interbank transfer your bank offers you rides on the NIP platform.....
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by uboma(m): 2:25pm On Jun 26, 2019
Cannicus:

I swing only one way bro grin

lol

I don't do that too. I thought it was a case of someone trying to prove that it's a female.

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Notryme80: 2:26pm On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
Do you think those are his only monikers?

He would have tons of them, plus, creating a Nairaland account is an absolute breeze. Till measures are put in place to check that, scam will continue to be rife around here. And more people will be scammed.

Who knows, this your moniker could be davedrix suggesting this grin

And who knows, I could be davedrix quoting you grin

4 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by czarina(f): 2:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
Notryme80:

Who knows, this your moniker could be davedrix suggesting this grin

And who knows, I could be davedrix quoting you grin
Everything is possible my dear.

But get am for your head; I can't be Davedrix in a zillion years. Not for the all gold in Timbuktu or the rice in China.

Don't quote me again, you can make your comments without "mentioning" me.

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Cannicus: 2:46pm On Jun 26, 2019
uboma:

lol

I don't do that too. I thought it was a case of someone trying to prove that it's a female.

Good to know bro.

Lets keep it twit for twãt cool
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Notryme80: 3:03pm On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
Everything is possible my dear.

But get am for your head; I can't be Davedrix in a zillion years. Not for the all gold Timbuktu or the rice in China.

Don't quote me again, you can make your comments without "mentioning" me.

Well, it obviously seems you feel offended.
I wouldn't have quoted you again like you said, but I felt it's only necessary for me to tender my apologies since you seem to be offended by my joke.

Henceforth, I will take note of your moniker, never to mention you for any reason again.

Remain blessed... Tnx

4 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by trueking: 3:08pm On Jun 26, 2019
Thanks to everyone that contributed to this thread, someone called the op "lying smelly nyash" I laughed so hard people around me were confused.

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 3:09pm On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

Lol. If you read my responses to everyone here, I didn't insult anyone apart from her and the other dude who despite the evidence shown chose to keep questioning her in the midst of his "apologies".

Read her responses to me. You'll find out that they're laden with insults. So I simply replied back with the tone at which I was addressed.

Also I think you missed the part in all my responses where I acknowledged everyone's right to doubt her. So please ma'am I have no issue with you. If you're smart you belong to the lot of people in this platform that are smart too.

I said a lot of people are dumb and I'm not careful with my words as regards that.

Oh and I love my cave quite alright. It loves me too. So I'll gladly crawl back to my cave. Thank you.
so both you and your catwalq are all scammers. Cause I can't find the statement of account and it's 3pm. Abi Una dey use Photoshop dey build the picture. Or are they telling the truth. Biko upload the pix and leave it if you did. Or close this thread

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 3:12pm On Jun 26, 2019
CHESTER48:
so both you and your catwalq are all scammers. Cause I can't find the statement of account and it's 3pm. Abi Una dey use Photoshop dey build the picture. Bunch of liars. Fake ass

Seriously
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 3:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

Seriously
yep. Where is the pix.the statement

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by czarina(f): 3:18pm On Jun 26, 2019
Notryme80:

Well, it obviously seems you feel offended.
I wouldn't have quoted you again like you said, but I felt it's only necessary for me to tender my apologies since you seem to be offended by my joke.

Henceforth, I will take note of your moniker, never to mention you for any reason again.

Remain blessed... Tnx
shocked shocked

Honestly, I wasn't offended, "irritated" was more like it, reason I said you could make your subsequent comments without "mentioning" me.

I've been getting "mentions" after the Dave guy mentioned me in his "apology"

Abeg, if you see better thing, quote me a billion times.

Sorry I sounded "offended". kiss kiss

3 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by czarina(f): 3:19pm On Jun 26, 2019
CHESTER48:
so both you and your catwa.lq are all scammers. Cause I can't find the statement of account and it's 3pm. Abi Una dey use Photoshop dey build the picture. Or are they telling the truth. Biko upload the pix and leave it if you did. Or close this thread
Patience is a virtue. Go through the entire thread.

3 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 3:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
Patience is a virtue. Go through the entire thread.
[I just went through this entire thread. All 8 threads. I can only see their WhatsApp chat. Is that one a proof. Abi he used other users to claim they uploaded the statement. Or is my phone deceiving me?

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by czarina(f): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
CHESTER48:
[I just went through this entire thread. All 8 threads. I can only see their WhatsApp chat. Is that one a proof. Abi he used other users to claim they uploaded the statement. Or is my phone deceiving me?
It is well.

If they haven't deleted it, then you should go through the thread again, but this time, do it slowly.

Someone here verified her name.

3 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 3:29pm On Jun 26, 2019
CHESTER48:

She had uploaded it and she deleted it after a while. You joined the conversation late but that has been settled..
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Notryme80: 3:30pm On Jun 26, 2019
czarina:
shocked shocked

Honestly, I wasn't offended, "irritated" was more like it, reason I said you could make your subsequent comments without "mentioning" me.

I've been getting "mentions" after the Dave guy mentioned me in his "apology"

Abeg, if you see better thing, quote me a billion times.

Sorry I sounded "offended". kiss kiss

Now I understand grin
Have a blessed day throughout.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by dawoyo(m): 3:35pm On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq:
Davedrix wherever you are and whomever you are. I thank you for making me go through all this mud because I was tryna help. May God give each of us our reward. What's more,I forgive you.

Hello dear, I am deeply saddened you had to go through all that!

I saw the thread today and I was about to transfer 5k to the guy when a thought came to my mind to check the last page of the thread and lo and behold it was discovered he's a scammer.

I do hope what you went through will not deter you from helping others in future?

To all the other nairalanders that doubted you and called you a scam artist, I pray such will never be their portion only if they apologize to you.

Once again, I apologize on everyone's behalf.

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ABCthings: 3:52pm On Jun 26, 2019
krattoss:
Lol..

This guy thinks Naija are some whites he can scam just like that..

That dude should just deactivate before I look up to his IP address and expose him..

I never wan reason him matter sef..
IP address ke, you be mod?

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by jeff1607(m): 4:00pm On Jun 26, 2019
AntiBrutus:

I was actually wondering what is the rocket science in that.

"Who in their right mind deletes debit alert?"

For real? Smh!

have you ever been robbed at gun point before or have your phone stolen? pray it doesn't happen to you because it gives the third more reason and drive to find a way to take more money , Same thing with the police, when they see your account balance , you know the rest.

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 4:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
Na wa oooo. One must be very careful to avoid being a victim of these scammers. Scammers and new formats everywhere.

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by sapoyoro(m): 4:22pm On Jun 26, 2019
Florblu:

The fact that your babe/friend is innocent doesn't give you the liberty to insult everyone who doubted her. I doubted her claim and I am not dumb. We have all the right to doubt her and don't think your long notes made us believe her, Ifyalways evidence helped her in clearing her name off the mess. So go back to the cave you crawled out from.

@catwalq I am sorry you have to go through this. Forgive our questioning and interrogations, we were just trying to ensure all scammers are identified.
nonsense...and u were not too judgemental?
at least you should have been patient to see enough evidence before you labelled her fraud..
afofungbemu oshii

7 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by sapoyoro(m): 4:24pm On Jun 26, 2019
CHESTER48:
so both you and your catwalq are all scammers. Cause I can't find the statement of account and it's 3pm. Abi Una dey use Photoshop dey build the picture. Or are they telling the truth. Biko upload the pix and leave it if you did. Or close this thread
another didirin on the loose

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by catwalq(f): 4:34pm On Jun 26, 2019
dawoyo:

Hello dear, I am deeply saddened you had to go through all that!

I saw the thread today and I was about to transfer 5k to the guy when a thought came to my mind to check the last page of the thread and lo and behold it was discovered he's a scammer.

I do hope what you went through will not deter you from helping others in future?

To all the other nairalanders that doubted you and called you a scam artist, I pray such will never be their portion only if the apologize to you.

Once again, I apologize on everyone's behalf.

Thanks a lot. I appreciate this.
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 4:39pm On Jun 26, 2019
jeff1607:

have you ever been robbed at gun point before or have your phone stolen? pray it doesn't happen to you because it gives the third more reason and drive to find a way to take more money , Same thing with the police, when they see your account balance , you know the rest.

How does this concern me?
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by obekediamondfuto(m): 4:43pm On Jun 26, 2019
jeff1607:

That's what he meant.... Read the context!

I do not receive alerts on the phone line I move around with for obvious reasons....which some people are immune to... Maybe due to profile, orientation, routes or some other reason!
If I need a major transaction alert, I check my email

Note: you have to subscribe for both....
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ebonyggurl(f): 4:49pm On Jun 26, 2019
maynation:

You are down mentally to tell me USSD transfer can be a NIP transfer.

Bloody cheap scammer.

You have such a foul mouth undecided
Insulting innocent people upandan

4 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 5:05pm On Jun 26, 2019
Lol. When I saw this thread, I simply knew it to be a lie. I went through the two pictures and saw they don't belong to d same person.

This Op eh, for deceiving people eh, you go broke all your life... Stupid low lifer

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by obicentlis: 5:14pm On Jun 26, 2019
@catwalq ###Love

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 5:23pm On Jun 26, 2019
From Google searches I just did, the leg photos he posted are not his mom's legs but photos he got from the internet. Gosh

First and second Pics are from
https://members.nursingquality.org/NDNQIPressureUlcerTraining/Module2/VenousUlcer3.aspx

Third Pic
https://www.podiatrytoday.com/closer-look-mortality-after-lower-extremity-amputation

Fear scammers ooo.

4 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by cococandy(f): 5:27pm On Jun 26, 2019
Read the first few posts and was preparing to ask OP for account details until I started reading further down. Lord have mercy is all I can say.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

95 Per-cent Of Nigeria's Teenage Girls Cannot Boast Of Being Virgins! / Mums Help!! Drinking Cold Water After Delivery / Subscribe To IROKOTV For #3000 For One Year Plan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.