Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,780 members, 7,817,222 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 08:22 AM

Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) (10771 Views)

My Husband Is Taking Away My Life! (GRAPHIC) / Please Help Save My Marriage / Help: My Father Is Killing My Mom Gradually (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Go Down)

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 9:43am On Jun 26, 2019
maynation:

You are obviously mad.

I blame people giving you attention.
Funny to know the number of alternate accounts you have on nairaland.
Seun is supposed to block you till Jesus comes.

So she's a she and the name on the alert is Vincent Ubi.. ??

She transferred via ussd you said?? Howcomes the alert is showing NIP transfer.?

Or you don't know what Nip transfer is?
Another bursting of yansh grin. Nice one

6 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Tripitaka: 9:46am On Jun 26, 2019
bomasek:
Women now bear Vincent grin shocked even Ubi is a female name? grin
You guys are funny. Ubi could be her given name, while Vincent is the surname.

Again, I do not see why s/he would want to get her/himself involved, seeing that the OP has already been busted.

If she was 'one of them', why would she get herself burnt chasing a lost cause?

I really believe she sent that money, but OP edited the alert to reflect a N1.29 initial balance, so that people won't see how much he has in his account. Because if he had posted it as it was, anyone would know how much he has.

3 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 9:49am On Jun 26, 2019
maynation:

You are obviously mad.

I blame people giving you attention.
Funny to know the number of alternate accounts you have on nairaland.
Seun is supposed to block you till Jesus comes.

So she's a she and the name on the alert is Vincent Ubi.. ??

She transferred via ussd you said?? Howcomes the alert is showing NIP transfer.?

Or you don't know what Nip transfer is?

I'll avoid your insults and respond to you.

I'll advice you read well what Nip transfers mean before you spew your insults.
I've been on this platform since 2014. And yes a Ussd transfer can be a Nip transfer.

But then whatever makes you happy ma'am

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 9:49am On Jun 26, 2019
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 9:52am On Jun 26, 2019
Tripitaka:

You guys are funny. Ubi could be her given name, while Vincent is the surname.

Again, I do not see why s/he would want to get her/himself involved, seeing that the OP has already been busted.

If she was 'one of them', why would she get herself burnt chasing a lost cause?

I really believe she sent that money, but OP edited the alert to reflect a N1.29 initial balance, so that people won't see how much he has in his account. Because if he had posted it as it was, anyone would know how much he has.
My brother just go Facebook search,all the names that bear Ubi are males. All the people I know that bear Ubi are males,don't bobo us here

3 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Cannicus: 9:53am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

Turns out we have people who can think here

Lol! Why you sef no talk am?

You can go further by giving the full form of the Ubi. It sounds masculine cos we know Ubi Franklin as a guy.

Both names could also be her father`s while hers is represented by an initial in the bank statement.

As for the date, the alert could have shown 26th cos the bank was going to post the transaction today.

How much commission are you going to give me for all this work I'm doing for you?

I also want to join you in loving her ooo. grin

4 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Flamezzz: 9:54am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

It's alright bro. As I said, I have nothing to prove to you. I'm only here because someone I care about hurts from everything that has been directed towards her.
And the someone you care about is "Vincent" and the person suppose to be "She".
And y'all should know that most banks today, fix your first name before the surname. It's a simple sturv. Your first name is your main identity not your surname.

Nigga you ain't good at the job. You need concrete OT from the jungle. wink

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Tripitaka: 9:56am On Jun 26, 2019
Cannicus:

You can go further by giving the full form of the Ubi. It sounds masculine cos we know Ubi Franklin as a guy.

Both names could also be her father`s while hers is represented by an initial in the bank statement.

As for the date, the alert could have shown 26th cos the bank was going to post the transaction today.

How much commission are you going to give me for all this work I'm doing for you?

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by maynation(f): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

I'll avoid your insults and respond to you.

I'll advice you read well what Nip transfers mean before you spew your insults.
I've been on this platform since 2014. And yes a Ussd transfer can be a Nip transfer.

But then whatever makes you happy ma'am

You are down mentally to tell me USSD transfer can be a NIP transfer.

Bloody cheap scammer.

7 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 10:00am On Jun 26, 2019
Cannicus:

LOL. Her full names are actually Winifred Vincent Ubi. I just like seeing people form sherlock Holmes whereas they are all stupid. They should keep going on

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Cannicus: 10:03am On Jun 26, 2019
maynation:

You are down mentally to tell me USSD transfer can be a NIP transfer.

Bloody cheap scammer.

If its an interbank transfer then yes.
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:04am On Jun 26, 2019
And the mean OP is watching as attention has shifted from his smelly lying nyash and Catwalq dragged for trying to help.

I really feel sad for you Catwalq. This is the second time i have noticed your "quiet" giving and both times, they were both scammers. Its good to have the giving spirit,but do well to verify or just give to beggars in your immediate environment.

People please Catwalq is not the OP or his accomplice. And yes, Ubi and Vincent are her names. I know about the name because she has won a writing competition i organized some time ago and sent me her account details. I had to go dig it out from my email some minutes ago , went to my internet banking to check out the names. I will post screenshots soon.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by acedsportsng: 10:04am On Jun 26, 2019
ibnchokomah:

LOL. Her full names are actually Winifred Vincent Ubi. I just like seeing people form sherlock Holmes whereas they are all stupid. They should keep going on

Winifred ko Winnie the Pooh ni! angry

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 10:06am On Jun 26, 2019
Cannicus:

If I presented these excuses to you, would you have believed?

This is funny

3 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Tripitaka: 10:08am On Jun 26, 2019
To think that the OP is most likely viewing this thread as a guest or with another alternate is mind-boggling.

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ifyalways(f): 10:08am On Jun 26, 2019
smiley

Blurred out some parts for privacy.

6 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by catwalq(f): 10:09am On Jun 26, 2019
ifyalways:
And the mean OP is watching as attention has shifted from his smelly lying nyash and Catwalq dragged for trying to help.

I really feel sad for you Catwalq. This is the second time i have noticed your "quiet" giving and both times, they were both scammers. Its good to have the giving spirit,but do well to verify or just give to beggars in your immediate environment.

People please Catwalq is not the OP or his accomplice. And yes, Ubi and Vincent are her names. I know about the name because she has won a writing competition i organized some time ago and sent me her account details. I had to go dig it out from my email some minutes ago , went to my internet banking to check out the names. I will post screenshots soon.

Thank you so much ma. Im trying to upload the statement of acct but my network is terrible.

4 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Cannicus: 10:09am On Jun 26, 2019
0KNM:

This is funny

I've actually experienced both before.

Some tribes adopt their immediate father`s names as their surnames, not the family name or patriarchal names.

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Sanchez01: 10:10am On Jun 26, 2019
The thread is run and supported by criminal elements. There's no way an automated text message would be sent into the 'future'. Getting a SOA from the bank is unnecessary here. One can easily pull this from the bank's app transaction history.

Plus a simple image search would have prevented a lot.

13 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 10:10am On Jun 26, 2019
0KNM:

This is funny
She don't have a name but bears her dad's

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by maynation(f): 10:12am On Jun 26, 2019
Cannicus:

If its an interbank transfer then yes.
Yes that what Oga??

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 10:14am On Jun 26, 2019
Oya gentlemen, ladies,sons and lovers,Vincent Ubi isn't part of the scheme. Sorry for the allegation.

7 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Cannicus: 10:15am On Jun 26, 2019
maynation:

Yes that what Oga??

If you dont understand me, then you shouldn't have accused her/him.
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by ibnchokomah(m): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2019
ifyalways:
smiley

Blurred out some parts for privacy.

Thank you. I'll also share my conversation with her. I do not blame anyone for being sceptical. We've had so much issues with fraudsters that it's just hard to trust.

3 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by maynation(f): 10:16am On Jun 26, 2019
Cannicus:

If you dont understand me, then you shouldn't have accused her/him.

Little twit.. Give me a proof of how you could carry out a NIP transfer with a USSD code abeg.
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 10:17am On Jun 26, 2019
Cannicus:

I've actually experienced both before.

Some tribes adopt their immediate father`s names as their surnames, not the family name or patriarchal names.

Wow! I thought transaction date should be the day it was carried out. Yours and hers must be first and second

You mean she’ll have two Father’s name and not use any of her own name(s)? Wow! I’m impressed

bomasek:
She don't have a name but bears her dad's
That’s what we’re made to believe

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Cannicus: 10:18am On Jun 26, 2019
maynation:

Little twit.. Give me a proof of how you could carry out a NIP transfer with a USSD code abeg.

My dear, my twit is by no means little.

If you want, i can show you in camera.

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by bomasek(m): 10:19am On Jun 26, 2019
Please to whom it may concern,Vincent isn't part of this fraud,thanks as you note

4 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by McSpeedy04: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2019
0KNM:

This is funny
ermmmm I believe Cannicus would have believed you if you are a female. grin cheesy
Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by Nobody: 10:20am On Jun 26, 2019
McSpeedy04:
ermmmm I believe Cannicus would have believed you if you are a female. grin cheesy
grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by maynation(f): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2019
Cannicus:

My dear, my twit is by no means little.

If you want, i can show you in camera.

Hahahaha.

Dear pervert 'twit' doesn't in anyway mean what you are trying to link it to. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Please help save my mom's life (graphic photos) by uboma(m): 10:21am On Jun 26, 2019
catwalq,

I am sorry for alleging that you were working with Davedrix to scam others.

The clarification from Ifyalways is more than enough.

Take care

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Why Women Of This Generation Are Not Submissive By Tosin Martins / Is Marriage Now Old-fashioned? / 62 Years Old Woman Marries 9 Years Old School Boy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.