Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,976 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:56 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (117) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423071 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 9:05am On Sep 19, 2019
Please who wants to buy $10 and what’s your rate ?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmyid(m): 10:03am On Sep 19, 2019
damilare96:
Please who wants to buy $10 and what’s your rate ?

300 naira. Are you in?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 10:19am On Sep 19, 2019
Are you trustworthy?
emmyid:

300 naira. Are you in?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmyid(m): 10:51am On Sep 19, 2019
damilare96:
Are you trustworthy?

Well, I've changed my mind though.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 10:56am On Sep 19, 2019
For ?
emmyid:

Well, I've changed my mind though.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 11:30am On Sep 19, 2019
Please how long does it take for it to reflect in your linked account after a withdrawal from PayPal for the first time?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 11:57am On Sep 19, 2019
generationz:

Do you also experience terrible network?

Not really. I've used Glo, Airtel and MTN... They're all great. Just runs out real fast! cry
I'm considering Spectranet or Smile... Don't know if they get exhausted as fast...
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kennybelle: 12:42pm On Sep 19, 2019
Prenom:
Please how long does it take for it to reflect in your linked account after a withdrawal from PayPal for the first time?

Almost immediately. You might not get an alert though.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by psyqs(m): 2:24pm On Sep 19, 2019
Clip 5 audio test

Is this a good time to talk? I know we connected pretty quick last week and you'd mentioned needing to check with your wife since this is an investment. Did you two have a chance to discuss? There's no rush on the decision, but the Labour-Day promo we have is almost over. So if you want to take full advantage of savings, tomorrow is the last day to sign-up.

Like I said before, registrations is free. The only fees you pay happen once you purchase an equity or annuity on the market place.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 3:05pm On Sep 19, 2019
kennybelle:

Thanks very much. I'll try to check later.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 3:28pm On Sep 19, 2019
kennybelle:

can i withdraw the money qa sent to me today, just want to avoid paypal wahala.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by kennybelle: 3:56pm On Sep 19, 2019
SUPERPACK:
can i withdraw the money qa sent to me today, just want to avoid paypal wahala.

Yes, you can.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Abkhmbbs: 4:06pm On Sep 19, 2019
Guys, please, I need your help. I created my PayPal account, linked it to my prepaid card. Money has been sent but I can't withdraw. It seems it's because the billing address of the card is different from my PayPal address. If I try to edit it or add a new address, I can't proceed without adding Postal code. I don't want to put "Ilorin, South Africa" in the address cause that's what is showing up. I'm trying to prevent my account from being blocked. I'm thinking of opening a new PayPal account and adding the proper billing address from the point of registration, where I can skip the postal code issue. My question is this; do I put the full address under street address (i.e. With state and country) and just leave the others blank?

Please, help. �
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Abkhmbbs: 4:11pm On Sep 19, 2019
brijibs:

Hmmm... So, here's how I fared: 38; 45; 50.
I'm done with trying to get in! cry

Sorry about that. I know what you mean. I used 2 emails and trial and error to see what I was doing wrong. Eventually got 65%.I'm on to the offline test now. Just need to get my PayPal issue sorted. Rev is crazy, man. I did it perfectly. Just told me I didn't get in. Just imagine. Will try again, though.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 5:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
Where did you check the percentage? coz I didn’t get anything like that in the mail they sent
Abkhmbbs:

Sorry about that. I know what you mean. I used 2 emails and trial and error to see what I was doing wrong. Eventually got 65%.I'm on to the offline test now. Just need to get my PayPal issue sorted. Rev is crazy, man. I did it perfectly. Just told me I didn't get in. Just imagine. Will try again, though.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Godswill10: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
emmyid:

300 naira. Are you in?
I am in
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 6:32pm On Sep 19, 2019
Who wants to buy $10 paypal
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmyid(m): 6:43pm On Sep 19, 2019
Godswill10:
I am in

Are you the Kin**** that just chatted me up?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmyid(m): 6:52pm On Sep 19, 2019
Abkhmbbs:
Guys, please, I need your help. I created my PayPal account, linked it to my prepaid card. Money has been sent but I can't withdraw. It seems it's because the billing address of the card is different from my PayPal address. If I try to edit it or add a new address, I can't proceed without adding Postal code. I don't want to put "Ilorin, South Africa" in the address cause that's what is showing up. I'm trying to prevent my account from being blocked. I'm thinking of opening a new PayPal account and adding the proper billing address from the point of registration, where I can skip the postal code issue. My question is this; do I put the full address under street address (i.e. With state and country) and just leave the others blank?

Please, help. �

Next time don't use that south African address. Use Lesotho.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 7:03pm On Sep 19, 2019
Abkhmbbs:

Oya, share hint on how you scaled their audio test, please.
What were you doing wrong and how did you correct it?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 8:02pm On Sep 19, 2019
Just withdrew my first QA cash from my PayPal account and it took one second to hit my Prepaid card. I'm so happy and this will mark the first time I'm making money from my time on Nairaland. Thanks to everybody that made it possible especially my teachers in the house, it wouldn't have been possible without your efforts. and special thanks to @drawnobet samsard, hausadreturn, thorrvik55 and ogaemmy e.t.c. You guys are worth more than gold to me and deserve to take a CHILLED BOTTLE OF ORIGIN from my first ever cash out.
Truly it is possible to work online. Once again thanks.
cheesy grin cheesy

6 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Maskyy(m): 9:15pm On Sep 19, 2019
plss. what does reserve non-expiration time means?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Maskyy(m): 9:17pm On Sep 19, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Just withdrew my first QA cash from my PayPal account and it took one second to hit my Prepaid card. I'm so happy and this will mark the first time I'm making money from my time on Nairaland. Thanks to everybody that made it possible especially my teachers in the house, it wouldn't have been possible without your efforts. and special thanks to @drawnobet samsard, hausadreturn, thorrvik55 and ogaemmy e.t.c. You guys are worth more than gold to me and deserve to take a CHILLED BOTTLE OF ORIGIN from my first ever cash out.
Truly it is possible to work online. Once again thanks.
cheesy grin cheesy

bro am having lots of issues trying to transcribe my call and i choose 2hrs for the non-expiration time. pls help
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Maskyy(m): 9:19pm On Sep 19, 2019
there is this call am working on. the rep and customer voice is almost the same thing.l
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:26pm On Sep 19, 2019
Maskyy:

bro am having lots of issues trying to transcribe my call and i choose 2hrs for the non-expiration time. pls help
that feature will not prevent your call from expiring. what challenges are you facing.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:29pm On Sep 19, 2019
Maskyy:
there is this call am working on. the rep and customer voice is almost the same thing.l
I will advise you to release the call in order to prevent inverted speaker flag. I always try to work on only calls where there is a clear difference between the voice of the rep and customer. you should apply same policy since you are new to the job.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Maskyy(m): 9:30pm On Sep 19, 2019
SUPERPACK:
that feature will not prevent your call from expiring. what challenges are you facing?
the call is remaining 2ins already. nd their voice is similar.
do you about Time government vacation?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Maskyy(m): 9:31pm On Sep 19, 2019
SUPERPACK:
I will advise you to release the call in order to prevent inverted speaker flag. I always try to work on only calls where there is a clear difference between the voice of the rep and customer. you should apply same policy since you are new to the job.
all right Nah. but a wasted 1hr 40mins
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:34pm On Sep 19, 2019
Maskyy:

the call is remaining 2ins already. nd their voice is similar.
do you about Time government vacation?
I only know of govern... vac...... reward. please release the call if you're not sure of who is speaking. your rating is at stake.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 9:37pm On Sep 19, 2019
Maskyy:

all right Nah. but a wasted 1hr 40mins
I have released a call after 3 hours before. same thing if you go to Slack you will see people complaining of releasing calls after 6 hours of transcribing due to audio error. if you feel you can't continue like that or you can make out the difference then continue.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Maskyy(m): 9:38pm On Sep 19, 2019
SUPERPACK:
I only know of government vacation reward. please release the call if you're not sure of who is speaking. your rating is at stake.

yeah, you are right it is government vacation reward. have released t and pick another.thanks bro. I will reach out for help.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Maskyy(m): 9:40pm On Sep 19, 2019
didi anyone knows above this glosarry:
Best Egg
creditworthy
FCA (Financial Conduct Authority)
impact report
institutional investing
London Stock Exchange
peer-to-peer lending

(1) (2) (3) ... (114) (115) (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.