Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,604 members, 7,812,978 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 01:02 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (119) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423072 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 12:59pm On Sep 20, 2019
$10 still available in paypal

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 1:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
nwafresh:

Lol.. As busy as Dangote

More like handling jobs $450 each on fiverr

Respect your Elders ok cool

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 1:26pm On Sep 20, 2019
emmyid:

Ah! You this man, do you want to scam people or what? Are they now selling QA accounts? Why would that person take your account when they have yours, and see thesame queue. You came into this thread claiming to be a dollar exchanger, now this.
smh. what you would have said is that we are all seeing the same queue. Sorry for bumping your threads. Goodluck!

Cheers nigga
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Lazdigitals: 2:12pm On Sep 20, 2019
JOB VACANCIES!!!

A newly Owerri, Imo State based reputable General Service Company is currently recruiting for the following vacancies:

VACANCIES:
Electrical service & maintenance Engineer
Plumbing service & maintenance Personnel
Unskilled Labourer
Carpenters
Waste management service Personnel
Fumigation Expert
Property managers & House Rental Agents
I.T Personnels
Travel agency services Personnel
Industrial Engine/Generator Repairers

CRITERIAS
I) Must be SKILLED and EXPERIENCED
II) Must be RESIDENT in Owerri, Imo State
III) Must be GOAL-DRIVEN

PROCEDURES:
Interested Applicants send their CVs to service.hfogroup@gmail.com or call 09066985503 or our facebook page: https://web.facebook.com/wesanigroup/

NOTE: If you are not a resident of Owerri, Imo State, please don't bother contacting us.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmyid(m): 2:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
That Awkward moment when you get flagged for inverted speakers, you resubmit and still get flagged of for another case of inverted speaker. Then, you begin to wonder if your village people are on your case. Who else has experienced this?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
emmyid:
That Awkward moment when you get flagged for inverted speakers, you resubmit and still get flagged of for another case of inverted speaker. Then, you begin to wonder if your village people are on your case. Who else has experienced this?
Me grin I swear I couldn't cry.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 2:54pm On Sep 20, 2019
emmyid:
that lady from balbo... did same thing to me in my 2nd call on Qa, since then i learnt that the risk associated with a redo call is much.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmyid(m): 3:00pm On Sep 20, 2019
samsard:
Me grin I swear I couldn't cry.

You too? Like, I am literally down right now. This two '1s' has demoralised me today. Imagine, a call I was expecting a 5. It has affected my 4+ average rating. I might just open a fresh account. It hurts to see your rating drop due to such minor but wicked errors. And I checked back to back O. Don't know how this happened.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmyid(m): 3:01pm On Sep 20, 2019
SUPERPACK:
that lady from balbo... did same thing to me in my 2nd call on Qa, since then i learnt that the risk associated with a redo call is much.

At least, it was your second call. Mine is after feeling like a pro. A cheap P. F call. Damn! embarassed
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 3:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
webshopNG:

More like handling jobs $450 each on fiverr

Respect your Elders ok cool

Lol.. I'm not rude sir grin.. I only classified how busy you are with the most successful business man in Africa.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nobody: 3:09pm On Sep 20, 2019
nwafresh:

Lol.. I'm not rude sir grin.. I only classified how busy you are with the most successful business man in Africa.
lol and I was saying you should respect Dangote sir and not compare him to freelancers lol cheesy

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 3:10pm On Sep 20, 2019
emmyid:

You too? Like, I am literally down right now. This two '1s' has demoralised me today. Imagine, a call I was expecting a 5. It has affected my 4+ average rating. I might just open a fresh account. It hurts to see your rating drop due to such minor but wicked errors. And I checked back to back O. Don't know how thise submission. happened.
request for a rating clarification if you are sure. it might be a system error. and I think you made the mistake due to similar voice of the rep and customer. I wish QA will give us the opportunity to preview our work on the final transcript page before submission, This will go a long way in reducing inverted speaker flag.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmyid(m): 3:15pm On Sep 20, 2019
SUPERPACK:
request for a rating clarification if you are sure. it might be a system error. and I think you made the mistake due to similar voice of the rep and customer. I wish QA will give us the opportunity do preview our work on the final transcript page before submission.

Nice suggestion. No, I could differentiate the voices. There was nothing confusing about the call. Not at all. I just don't understand where the second inverted speaker came from. I didn't even touch that part while rediting. No need for call clarification. It does not help. They are "always right". Remember, there is competion now.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 3:24pm On Sep 20, 2019
emmyid:
[/b]

Nice suggestion. No, I could differentiate the voices. There was nothing confusing about the call. Not at all. I just don't understand where the second inverted speaker came from. I didn't even touch that part while rediting. No need for call clarification. It does not help. They are "always right". Remember, there is competion now.

The workstation on my tablet is just too saturated with unwanted information e.g the release call buttons e.t.c would have been better if it were to be a drop down menu. plus removal of speaker labeling guild, I'm just managing eno just dey friendly at all.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by emmyid(m): 3:28pm On Sep 20, 2019
SUPERPACK:
The workstation on my tablet is just too saturated with unwanted information e.g the release call buttons e.t.c would have been better if it were to be a drop down menu. plus removal of speaker labeling guild, I'm just managing eno just dey friendly at all.

Las las e go better. So far, the job has been helpful. But it comes with heartbreaks and challenges when village people enter.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by LorellXchange(f): 4:16pm On Sep 20, 2019
damilare96:
$10 still available in paypal

Hot to my profile n click on my whatsapp link to message me.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:22pm On Sep 20, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Which tab do you use and do you attach an external keyboard and mouse?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 4:29pm On Sep 20, 2019
samsard:
Which tab do you use and do you attach an external keyboard and mouse?
Tecno droidpad 10D, it's an 11inch tab, i don't use an external keyboard.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:39pm On Sep 20, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Tecno droidpad 10D, it's an 11inch tab, i don't use an external keyboard.
Is that comfortable at all or did you dock it? How many hours does it last sha
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 4:45pm On Sep 20, 2019
samsard:
Is that comfortable at all or did you dock it? How many hours does it last sha
well i am use to it, i normally hold it while working. it takes 10hr of transcription to drop from 100% - 15% on 3G. battery capacity is 7000mah. Npower gave it to me 2year ago when I joined the program.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:47pm On Sep 20, 2019
SUPERPACK:
well i am use to it, i normally hold it while working. it takes 10hr of transcription to drop from 100% - 15% on 3G. battery capacity is 7000mah.
shocked Wow. That's cool. That'll be great for me with external keyboard. Me likey.
60k shocked
That's pricey Sha.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 4:48pm On Sep 20, 2019
Pls wat is the website for the uba prepaid card?
I went to the my uba prepaid card . com but it's telling me wrong pass code. Can someone please help me out?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 4:49pm On Sep 20, 2019
skywalker95:
I went to the my uba prepaid card . com but it's telling me wrong pass code. Can someone please help me out?
Check the envelope. Or just go to their website and work your way around.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 4:51pm On Sep 20, 2019
skywalker95:
download Uba mobile app from playstore that is what i also use.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 4:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
samsard:
shocked Wow. That's cool. That'll be great for me with external keyboard. Me likey.
60k shocked
That's pricey Sha.
Npower gave it to us for free, i for no get money to buy am o. cheesy
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 4:53pm On Sep 20, 2019
Am on the uba portal but I don't know where to see my username/ customer ID
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by SUPERPACK: 5:02pm On Sep 20, 2019
skywalker95:
Am on the uba portal but I don't know where to see my username/ customer ID
your username is the 10 digit code at the back, under the cv.v, it starts with 00
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:08pm On Sep 20, 2019
SUPERPACK:
Npower gave it to us for free, i for no get money to buy am o. cheesy
grin.
I dey eye one Xiaomi like that. 10 hours is more than fair game.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by skywalker95(m): 5:25pm On Sep 20, 2019
I have successfully linked and verified the uba card. Tho, they've not refunded my money. Can I pull my funds from the pp now.......or should I wait until the verification fee is refunded
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by samsard(m): 5:30pm On Sep 20, 2019
skywalker95:
I have successfully linked and verified the uba card. Tho, they've not refunded my money. Can I pull my funds from the pp now.......or should I wait until the verification fee is refunded
You're free. Just keep your PayPal for strictly Qa payments. The day you collect 300 for one side grin permanent limitation will knock on your door.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by damilare96(m): 5:36pm On Sep 20, 2019
Okay
LorellXchange:

Hot to my profile n click on my whatsapp link to message me.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sukueponmalu: 5:52pm On Sep 20, 2019
samsard:
You're free. Just keep your PayPal for strictly Qa payments. The day you collect 300 for one side grin permanent limitation will knock on your door.
300 , how please?

(1) (2) (3) ... (116) (117) (118) (119) (120) (121) (122) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.