Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,626 members, 7,813,058 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:58 AM

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 - Jobs/Vacancies (146) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 (423124 Views)

Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria 2020 Part 2 / 5 Reasons Chasing Self-employment Beats Job Hunting In Nigeria / Top 5 States In Nigeria With High Employment Opportunity - Careerportal.ng (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (398) (Go Down)

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by odizeey(m): 10:50pm On Oct 14, 2019
korlahwarleh:

You could still have said it a better way. Just stumbled on the thread; never knew such information existed.
There is no better way mehn.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 10:51pm On Oct 14, 2019
nwafresh:

If you read everything readable as you claimed, then you should have seen that android users are much on this platform
Please check the guy out on whatsapp.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 11:34pm On Oct 14, 2019
brijibs:

Very responsive indeed! It took almost 24hrs to get their attention.

Lol. grin grin

Maybe it was because it was weekend that's why.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 12:25am On Oct 15, 2019
Sukueponmalu:

I’ve had this “we need more information” issue while trying to withdraw before too . Even though it was after I’ve withdrawn many times .
It came back to normal after few hours.

I wish same was my case, but, it's not, unfortunately. Been trying to withdraw for the first time sine Thursday last week.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 12:29am On Oct 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

Lol. grin grin

Maybe it was because it was weekend that's why.

Many peeps were complaining on their handle. Some that called their helpline said it was worse there.

I'm trying to be calm with this, though. It'd almost feeling like my effort on qa is in vain... Like, I might just have to spend the money online... cry
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 12:38am On Oct 15, 2019
brijibs:

Many peeps were complaining on their handle. Some that called their helpline said it was worse there.

I'm trying to be calm with this, though. It'd almost feeling like my effort on qa is in vain... Like, I might just have to spend the money online... cry

Transfer and sell to an exchanger at a good rate.

Is it up to $100?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 12:59am On Oct 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

Transfer and sell to an exchanger at a good rate.

Is it up to $100?

More than that. My total earnings from qa
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by thorrvik55(m): 1:25am On Oct 15, 2019
brijibs:

Did u try to withdraw everything at once after linking ur card?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 1:30am On Oct 15, 2019
brijibs:

Wait...
You've never used the card to withdraw for once?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sukueponmalu: 4:17am On Oct 15, 2019
korlahwarleh:

You could still have said it a better way. Just stumbled on the thread; never knew such information existed.
Okay man.
Sorry if I hurt you.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Thraedz(m): 8:47am On Oct 15, 2019
hausadreturn:
Wait...
Huge mistake he made. He could have withdrawn way earlier. Probably after 2 to 3 weeks just to test the waters. I withdrew my funds two weeks after joining to make sure I could withdraw not because I needed the money.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Thraedz(m): 8:48am On Oct 15, 2019
Prenom:

No, I transcribed more than that. My actual calculation for 4's and 5's accumulated was 334.84.
Have you reached out to Arlen or SCC about this?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2019
thorrvik55:

Did u try to withdraw everything at once after linking ur card?

I left a little there
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by brijibs: 9:43am On Oct 15, 2019
hausadreturn:
Wait...

Yes, never.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 10:27am On Oct 15, 2019
brijibs:

Yes, never.
Wow. Anyway, I believe it's not going to be a big deal. You'll get it solved.

1 Like

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by hausadreturn(m): 10:31am On Oct 15, 2019
Now, I thought I should say this...
It's important that after getting the Africard, that one tests it first, to be sure that it's withdrawing, before trying to leave it there to accumulate and all that.

There's no such thing as "I'm leaving it to accumulate before I withdraw," when you haven't tested it first.
Test it first to see that it's working before anything.
N1,800 is nothing compared to what you'll get in the long run.

2 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sukueponmalu: 10:43am On Oct 15, 2019
brijibs:

Yes, never.
Have you been using .com/LS to sign in??
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 10:58am On Oct 15, 2019
hausadreturn:
Now, I thought I should say this...
It's important that after getting the Africard, that one tests it first, to be sure that it's withdrawing, before trying to leave it there to accumulate and all that.

There's no such thing as "I'm leaving it to accumulate before I withdraw," when you haven't tested it first.
Test it first to see that it's working before anything.
N1,800 is nothing compared to what you'll get in the long run.
is 1800 the price of the afri card?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Prenom: 11:14am On Oct 15, 2019
Thraedz:

Have you reached out to Arlen or SCC about this?

No, not at all. And I probably don't want to do that. It's okay.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 11:22am On Oct 15, 2019
Onyeibgo:
Guys I have tried!! !! I have read everything readable!! !
I have tried up to uncomfortable times!! I am now frustrated! This thing is haarrddd especially as I am using an Android... please is there anyone using his phone and is recording successes?? Please reach out to me and help me!! Please..this might as well be my last hope.
I use android and I'm doing fine. What's the problem
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Onyeibgo(m): 11:24am On Oct 15, 2019
TechCapon:
I use android and I'm doing fine. What's the problem
Please can I reach you on WhatsApp?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 11:27am On Oct 15, 2019
Onyeibgo:

Please can I reach you on WhatsApp?
is that ur whatsapp number in your signature?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 11:29am On Oct 15, 2019
BuzzRay:

Thank you boss. Got a 5 and 4 today again. Your book has really helped me.
guy send me the book as well. Although I'm doing fine but there's always room for improvement. Capontech@gmail.com
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2019
samsard:
One Funding call and I already feel like I worked on a building site lifting blocks grin
I prefer collection house by far

3 Likes

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 11:33am On Oct 15, 2019
BOSS5:

You're welcome. More 5s to everyone. cool grin
please send me the book as well.

Capontech@gmail.com

Tnx
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 11:43am On Oct 15, 2019
TechCapon:
is 1800 the price of the afri card?
The PayPal withdrawal charge of $5 when converted to Naira.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Nirco(m): 11:45am On Oct 15, 2019
TechCapon:
please send me the book as well
Blue Book of Grammar and Punctuation pdf
https://cvdvn.files./2018/05/blue-book-of-grammar.pdf

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by TechCapon(m): 11:52am On Oct 15, 2019
Nirco:
The PayPal withdrawal charge of $5 when converted to Naira.
okay, thanks
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by nwafresh(m): 12:29pm On Oct 15, 2019
Onyeibgo:

Please help me.. what do you suggest I might not be doing well in?

What exactly do you want to know?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Omarion120(m): 12:41pm On Oct 15, 2019
I just requested for withdrawal from PayPal. it's showing your transactions has being delayed. is it always like that ?
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Thraedz(m): 1:02pm On Oct 15, 2019
Omarion120:
I just requested for withdrawal from PayPal. it's showing your transactions has being delayed. is it always like that ?
Yes, for some.
Re: Self Employment Opportunity: Transcribing For A Living In Nigeria Part 1 by Sukueponmalu: 1:08pm On Oct 15, 2019
Omarion120:
Delayed for how many hours?

(1) (2) (3) ... (143) (144) (145) (146) (147) (148) (149) ... (398)

Dangote Refinery Is Recruiting, Closes On 15th August / Faanrecruitment Online Aptitude Test. / Stanbic IBTC Is Currently Recruiting

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.